Sundara!!!

Our Complicated Heart

'Why is this happening to me?'Dara said in suprise.

—————————••———————————

Nobody's Pov

It's six 'o clock pm already almost the sun is down.

Taeyang slowly open his eyes,and just stares at the ceiling.He remember what he had dream earlier.

He saw Dara was walking in school holding another man's hand.He did not bother to follower her or anything but he just stood there,looking Dara's back and the guy go.

He said"I like you.......Can you like me too?..............Dara"with tears fell from his eyes.And now he remember again what had happen    earlier.About Dara dating Jiyong.

As he remember that a tear fell from his eyes.

'I bet you're with him right now.....Dara'he said to himself with sadness in his face.

Feeling that he will never have a chance with her.He cried silently.

Taeyang did not know that somebody was there beside him,sleeping.

A woman,suddenly she felt some movement so she sit up and saw Taeyang crying.

"Youngbae-ah"she said.

Taeyang turned his head to the woman and was suprise.He is not believe what he was seeing right now,he thought it was just a figure of the woman he loves.But no.

"Are you ok?Why are you crying?Did you have a nightmare or something?"the woman said and touches Teayang's face and wipe the tears.

Taeyang touches her hand who is touching his face.He still couldn't believe she's here,he thought she is with that guy since they are "dating".

"D-Dara"he said weakly and tears again fell from his eyes.

"come here"Dara said and slowly hug Taeyang and start patting his head.

"It's ok now.Please don't cry....Men don't cry........It's a just a dream,mostly dreams don't happen in real life,so if you had a bad dream,i know it will not going to happen."Dara said trying to comfort him.

Slowly Taeyang respond to Dara's hug and later on he hug her tight like he wasn't going to let go of her.

He thought that this maybe the only time he could hug her.

'Yes,I hope it will not happen.'Taeyang said to himself.After some time...they broke the hug...

"Are you ok now?"Dara finally said after the hug.'she might leave if I tell her I'm ok now'he thought.

Taeyang then shook his head."Are you going to leave me?"Taeyang ask,directly looking at Dara's eyes like telling her not to go yet.

Dara smiled."Hehe Why are you so cute when you're serious ha.ha."Dara said and pinch Taeyang's nose.

"haha I'm not going to leave until you get better."She added.

That earns a wide smile from Taeyang.

"Thank You Dara."he said.

"No problem.......So....Since your mother is not here yet.I'll be your mama kekeke.I'll just go to the kitchen and make you something good for you body hehehe..."she said.

Taeyang smile."Can I go with you?"he said.

"mmmmm.Are you sure you're gonna be ok?"She said.Taeyang nodded.Dara sigh."Alright then..."she said and let out her hand to hold Taeyang's hand to guide him to walk.

Taeyang smiled again letting his hand hold by Dara.Now they are walking to the kitchen holding hands.

'I want to hold his hand because I want to make sure he's with me.He might colapse or something,so I should be ready.I'm just worried about him'Dara thought.

'I thought I will not be able to hold her hands.I hope it's stay like this.....but I know she is already taken'Taeyang thought.

"Why are you so quiet?"Dara ask.

"ummm nothing."he said.

"If you want something just tell me ok?"she command.

Taeyang nodded.

After some time....Taeyang finally ask Dara.

"Dara"

"neh?"Dara said while cooking.

"Ummm A-Are you really dating Jiyong?"he finally said.He close his eyes regretting asking her that and not wanting to hear what Dara would answer.

"What?How did you know that?I thought you did not go to school?"Dara turned to look at Taeyang who close eyes."And why did you close your eyes?"she added.

"Umm I-I.."he can't say that he was there when that happen he didn't want to tell her that because of "that" the reason why he doesn't feel good.

"Sigh......Well.....First......we are not really dating......Jiyong told me the reason why he said that.....so we are not really dating.....but because of what happen this morning,I think the whole school now knows that we are

"dating"Sigh I don't know what should I do tomorrow."she said and look down.

Taeyang lighten up a little bit and look at Dara and saw a sad face mark on her face.

"It's going to be fine Dara.Just ignore them,they are just no one.So don't worry too much,neh?"Taeyang said as he slowly pulled Dara to him and hug her.

"I don't know what will happen next but I promise you,I will protect you."Taeyang said.

"A-and there will be someone too will protect you,not only me"He added.

Taeyang knows that Seunghyun like Dara too.He can't help to be jealous but he can only do for now is to be beside Dara and show his love for her.

But one thing he doesn't know Dara already knows he likes her,the problem is how can Dara be able to handle this situation,hiding what she had heard.

"Hmmmm someone?"Dara ask.

"Ummm Bom!Yes Bom!She will protect you no matter what he-he"he said and gave a nervous smile.

"Hahaha yes she will.I know she will.kekekeWait I smell burning?Wait!!!Omg I totally forgot the food!!!"Dara said and broke the hug.

(A/N:So they were still hugging all this time ahaha even I did not notice that ahaha sorry got carried of darayang kekeke anyway back to story)

Taeyang chuckled."I'm sorry Dara"He said.

"Oh?It's fine hehe It's not totally burn,but just a litte ahahaha"she giggled.

"You're so cute like a bunny hehehe"he chuckled.

"That's why I'm called Ssantokki kekeke"she said.

"haha Umm Dara can I call you Tokki?"he ask.

"Mmm?Tokki?hmmmm Okie!"she said.

"What should I call you then?"she added.

"Ummmm I don't know."he shrugged.

Suddenly someone barked.It made Dara jump to Taeyang and accidentally hug him.

(A/N:Omo another hug!!!!Kyaaaa!!!!Ok sorry hehehe)

"!..."

Taeyang then saw the dog in front of them.

"Ohhh Boss!!Haha Dara this my dog Boss.I'm sorry I did not know you're afraid to dogs.Boss go to the living room for now.Go"Taeyang said.

Dara then get off of Taeyang who was carrying her.Dara exhale and inhale.

"......I didn't know you have a dog.Oh my"she said and her hands were on her chest like a scared that she jist saw a ghost.

"haha I'm sorry Dara I didn't know"he said.

"Oh?Oh It's ok.The truth is I'm really scared of Dogs,if it was a rabbit then it's good but dogs?"she shook her head.

"I'm really sorry."he apologize

"So his name is Boss?"Dara asked.Taeyang nodded.

"Then.....I will call you Boss then hehehe"Dara said.

"Boss?Then I became a dog?But I like it hehehe Okie"He said.

"hehehe oh go sit in the chair now I will serve my delicious food that I cook for you hehehe."she said pushing Taeyang's back to go and sit.

"Then I'll help you--"

"No!Go sit!a sick person should not be helping."she command.

"Arasso"He said in defeat.

"Here!Chajan!!!"She exclaimed as she put three dish in Taeyang's table.

"Uwahhhhhh This is alot Tokki!!"he said.Dara giggled

"Eat"Dara said.

"neh!!You eat too,I bet your hungry too."he said.

"hhehe should I?<*He nodded*>Alright."she say.

"mmm it's so delicious!"Taeyang exclaimed as he took a bite on the food.

"It will more delicious if it didn't burn a little.sorry hehe"said Dara.

"It's ok.It's delicious."he said showing his two thumps up.

"hehe Bom and Minzy do not know yet that I can cook hehehe They always think I at cooking ahahaha"she said.

"Ahhhh why don't you tell them then?"he ask.

"Ahaha I want to suprise when it's time.They always think I can only do business,or something else but cooking they don't even give me a little hope that I can cook ahahaha."she said.

"That's funny I wanted to see their reactions when they taste you food."he said.

"Oh Yes They will!They will Taste my sweet Tokki inside me revenge.<*evil laugh*>"Dara said.

'You're so cute Dara hehe'Taeyang thought as he chuckled.

After they ate they chat and play with Taeyang's dog Boss even though Dara is afraid of the dog.And tehy enjoy their time together.........like a family.......

Time passes...

"It's getting late I think I have to go home now,Youngbae.I don't want Bom and Minzy to get worried at me again."Dara said as she pack her staff.

"ummmm ok."he said.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?"Dara ask,her bag already in her shoulder.

"Yes,I'm coming tomorrow.Hehe Don't worry I'll be there."he said.

"hehe I'm glad you are hehe.Then I'll see you tomorrow then.!"she said and went to the door.

"Dara!"he called.

"Yes?"she says

"Ummm Thank You for taking care of me!"Dara smiled.

"You're welcome!Bye Bye~"she said waving and then left.

'Next TIme I'll be the one who will take care of you.Dara you just gave me another reasone to love you more'He said to himself and smiled.

Bom's House.

Again Bom and plus Seunghyun (who went to her house because Bom called him if he knows where Dara went and he panic too so he decide to come to their house,) walking backward-forward over and over.

"Aishhh Unnie!Oppa! Can you guys sit down I'm getting dizzy of you guys walking back and foward.I know you're worried about Dara unnie and she didn't even answer the call but Unnie,Oppa, I know she will be fine.Maybe

she just went somewhere to buy something."Minzy said.

"But I called her many times she still don't answer my call!"Seunghyun said.

"Aisshh that rabbit always making us worried!!Where is she?!!It's already 8 pm!"Bom almost explode with worried.

'Aiiishhh this two I have a unnie who is Going crazy and I have a oppa who is inlove with my Dara and is goin crazy too as if he will kill somebody.But where is Dara unnie anyway?I hope she's fine.'Minzy

thought.

After some waiting they heard a car park inside their garage.It was their one and only.Dara.

Dara was about to go open the door when the door open immediately and the person hug her.

"Omo!"she jump in suprise.

'A guy?'Dara thought.

"I thought something happen to you already,Dara"the guy said.

'mmm?I know this voice.'she thought

"Seunghyun?"she said.

Seunghyun then face Dara."What happen?Why are you late?"he ask.

'Why do I feel like a wife afraid to tell her husband what happen?Sigh'she thought.

"Ummm I went to my friends house.He was sick."Dara said.

"HE?!!!"Bom and Minzy shouted.

"He?"Seunghyun ask in serious face.Dara gulp.

"It was Taeyang alright?He did not come to school,I was worried so I called Him but,his mom was the one who pick up the phone she said that Taeyang colapse so I went to their house immediately to check if he's

alright."Dar explain.

A worried was mark to Bom and Minzy after hearing what she had said.

"Is he alright unnie?"Minzy said.

"Yes Minzy he's alright now,I took care of him already,and his mother.So there is nothing to worry about.And I'm sorry, I bet you called me but my phone died so I can't take the answer.I'm sorry again."Dara said.

After all the explaining Seunghyun then decided to go home.

Outside.

"I'm sorry for worrying you Seunghyun ah"Dara said.

"It's ok Dara.Dara may I hug you?"he ask.

(A/N:Omo!This time it's Seunghyun!!!Ok I need to stop interupting the moment keke Sorry!)

"ummmm A-alright"Dara said.Seunghyun then hug her

"Promise me that you will always take care of yourself too.And don't forget to call Them if you're going somewhere that it will take you long,neh?"he said.

Dara nodded."I'm sorry"she mummbled.

"It's ok.Since your already here.Go inside and rest.I'll just see you tomorrow."Top said and give her a warm smile.

"Thank you Seunghyun ah.Go home safe.I'll see you tomorrow."Dara.

Top then put his helmet and wave then left.

"Bye Bye"Dara said.

Dara then went inside the house,finding Bom and Minzy giggling.

"Yah are you guys ok?Oh my god After Taeyang,then you guys?I'll just drop you to the hospital."Dara said.

"Yah we're not crazy!We're just like this because of you and Top hehehe"Bom said

"What about me and Seunghyun?"she ask innocently.

"Can't you see unnie Seunghyun Li----"minzy was cut when Bom cover .

"It's nothing Dara."Bom said.

"You guys are weird.I'm going to go rest now I'll just see you in the morning."Dara then left.

"Unnie!"Minzy said.

"Let Seunghyun have that chance to tell her."Bom said.

"But do Oppa know we know he like Dara unnie?"

"Shhh she might hear you.And no he doesn't know.So let's not ruin it."Bom said.

"Wahhh Unnie is so lucky to have two guys loving her.secretly."Minzy giggled.

"Wait.Who's the other one?"Bom said.

"Aiggooo...It's Taeyang oppa!Unnie! how could you forget."Minzy said.

"Ohhh I forgot Youngbae ahaha Mianhe Youngbae ah.hehehe yes she's lucky."Bom giggled.

And Both of them then went to their room.

 

 

 

SO here's my update I hope you like it!!!!Darayang moments and little Tabisan hehehehe!!!

ANd sorry about updating late hehehehe

ANYWAY!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!SUBSCRIBE!!!!!