Our first meeting

Our Complicated Heart

DARA POV

After me and Bom eat at the restaurant because we were hungry,we went straight to her house where I'll be staying for awhile for my vacation,and unpack my stuff so that we can rest

a bit more. Her little sister Minzy was not at home at that time yet maybe she was still in school.Oh by the way my bestfriend Bom request to absent for a day because she was going to

pick me up,ahhhhhhh what a great bestfriend she is.That's one of the reason I love about her.I Love my Bestfriend!!!!!

Sandara_Park_actor.jpg

So after todays tommorow I have to go to Bom's school,I know right that I just got here and here I am ready to start for the school tommorow keke well I don't really like staying at home because it's boring,if Bom is not home it will be really boring so I need Bom to make my mood happy well I always need Bom kekeke,Bom and I grew up together because our parents we're bestfriend too.In school when I'm about to get bullied Bom's always there to the rescue and helped me out,since Bom is strong our classmates always walked away from her,she's not like agangster or anything it's just her,the way she is,and I love that about her.Let's say she's more fiminine(girly) than I am,she wear skirt and I wear simple pants,she wear heels I wear shoes,everything she does opposite to my personality but one thing we have is trustworthy and giving.

 

Bom's House

"Here we are!!!yay!!!"she loudly said with excitement.

"OMG,it's been a long time since I last saw your House wow many things have changed"I said with amused.

"Yeah it really is..well it's been 7 years i guess but that doesn't matter anymore you're here and you'll be staying here and we'll be together YEHEY!!!!Wih my bestfriend!!!!"she then hugged me tightly like there is no tommorow.

"Arhhhh Ye..Yess...Bom I can't breath...."she then release me realizing that she was hugging me tighly..

"oh I'm sorry keke,well let put you laugage into your room hehehe i'm so excited"she hugged me again but not that tight anymore keke She was so cute...

"Ok~~~~KAJA!!"I said happyly...

While we were arranging stuff where it should go,she suddenly speak..

"Hey,are you sure,you want to start school even though you just got here?You don't even want to rest first?"she asked

"Nah~I'll just get bored if I do that besides I want to see how your school look like kekeke"I said 

"Ok watever you say but if you just needed time just tell me ok?"Bom said

"Okay Umma kekeke,so what time little Minzy gonna be home I miss her?"I asked with excitement

'She'll be here soon,just wait patiently"'she said in calm way.

"alright"I said then DING DONG~ DING DONG~

"Minzy's here already?"she asked me

"I dont know"I shrugged

Bom went to the door to open it I didn't mind who it was,because I know it's not Minzy.Then Bom took a minute to get back and it got me curious who it was.Then I went out to see who it was, then I saw a man sitting in he couch,his body was muscular and his eyes is kinda small and his hair is mohwak(Idk wat you called to that sorry).He was handsome,and well dress too,I wonder who he is?Then I saw Bom coming from the kitchen holding a glasses of water then I said"Bom who is he?"Then she suddenly drag me in front of him.

Taeyang_Photo1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVE"Hey Taeayang I want you to meet my bestfriend Sandara,and Dara I want you to meet my.."before she finished her sentenced I cut her"You Boyfriend??"I said then smack me in the head and said"Yah let me finished talking before you misunderstood ,aigoooo Dara-ah"......'I'm just making sure,remember the time that you intrduce me to your friend and I thought you guys are only "friends you know but I just find out he was your boyfriend after all,Aigoo Bommie-ah"angry"Ahhh you still remember that ahaha sorry but this time it's really a "friend" only ahaha I promise,so this is Dong Youngbae a.k.a. teayang"she said with excitement."HI you can just call me Dara nice to meet you"I said"Hi nice to meet you too"he said

 

So yeah Bom introduce me to her one her friend Teayang,He goes to the same school as Bom too.He has a great personality and he was polite to me,then we became friends.Actually i didn't ask why he was here but I just continue doing my stuff.

 

 

So morning comes I'm ready for school and to meet new people.

"Hey do have everything you needed"Bom asked

"Yup everything keke KAJA "I said excitely

Minzy,Bom and I are going to the same school it sure will be fun.Yahoo~~!

 

At school~~

 

When we arrive at the school, while walking towards teh entrance we heard a motor sound that is parking in front of our school"Ahhhh I think he's handsome with motor of his"i thought. But we didn't mind about that we just continue to the gate and went straight in Office for me to get my classes.Three of my classes I'm with Bom and the other three was with Minzy, how lucky am I huh kekeke. Then the bell rang Me and Bom went to the firrst class it was History.Then we enter the classroom,when I saw the classroom student are all over the everywhere,but I know there's going to be like this unlike in America when the bell rang we sat in our assigned sit and wait for the teacher to start.My teacher enter the classroom and everyone sit on thier sit.

"Okay class,we have a new Student today, her name is Park Sandara, she is from america and Philippines, be good to her."the techer said and it's my turn to say hi.

"Hi nice to meet you all,My name is PArk Sandara,i'm half-American and Half-Pilipino,I hope we can work together well,thank you"I cheerfully said.

Then my teacher assigned me to where I should sit, to where I sit in the right I saw a Mohwak hair like the guy Bom introduce to me yesterday...and then he spoke"Hi,we meet again kekeke you still remember me?"he said smiling...Oh that's really is him afterall I smiled"yes and I still remeber you,Teayang right?keke"....then I look at my left side I saw a weirdo with a weirdo style he's wearing...a lot of accecories around his neck and his hands.

 

GD+smile+icon.jpg

"So Your Ssyandaya Pwwerk?ahahahaha what a weird name and what's with the trash?"He said teasing.

"Excuse me? But my name is not Ssyandaya Pwerk it Sandara Park !and FOR YOUR INfFORMATIOn This is not a Trash,!!!...It has  a name too!!!"I angryly said

"ohhh Is tha soo Miss Sssyandaya wahahaha"continuely tEASING ME!!

"Yah GDISHHH!!!stop it already or I'll kick your out of this classroom"My besfriend to the rescue

"Yah!! Din't I told you that don't call me that!!!!"he got out of the chair and facing front of Bom I don't know i he was going to do anything to her but I stood up and cover her and said

"If you touch her I swear, I'll kill you!!!"I glared at him.

"hey bestfriend It's ok I can take care of him,"she said trying to calm me.

Then the teacher came and before Isay something the teacher asked us why we were' standing and we said it's nothing and we got back to our sits.

I SWEAR MY FIRST DAY IS RUIN BECAUSE OF THIS GUY GD!!!!

 

 

 

hey GUys if you think it's kinda boring just tell me and I'll stop :(

But if you enjoy it just a little bit hehhee then I'll continue kekeke

hope you guys stay with me 'till the end

I'll update soon~

PYIONG~~

DES~