Chapter 39:Jeju Island(Short Update)

Our Complicated Heart

Both Chaerin and Hyun Joong was dumpfounded after Seungri left and runs off leaving the words"I will win."

 

 

Hyun Joong look at Chaerin as if he's asking what just happened,Chaerin just shrugged not knowing what really happened and it confuses her.

 

 

Hyun Joong court her to the house and bid goodbye with a hug."I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."HJ said[Since hyunjoong is too long I'll just say HJ okay?]

 

 

Chaerin nodd.

 

 

"Bye."she said and went inside the house.

 

 

 

When Chaerin got inside the house she found Bom,Top,Dara,Jiyong on the couch playing something.

 

 

While Minzy,Taeyang and Daesung is in the computer looking to something.

 

 

Seungri was not around.'Maybe he is in his room'Chaerin thought and sat next to Dara.

 

 

Dara notice her sat,so she turn to her and whisper"What was your answer?"Dara said excitedly.

 

 

"Huh?What are you talking about unnie?"Chaerin said who have not idea what Dara's talking about.Dara frowned.

 

 

'Huh?She's suppose...Maybe Seungri haven't tell her yet.'Dara thought.

 

 

"Hehe nevermind"she smiled at Chaerin and went back to play game with Bom,Top,and Jiyong.

 

 

"Unnie,oppa,I got something to say."Chaerin start to speak.They all turn their head to her.

 

 

"What is it Chaerin?"Top said.

 

 

"It's about me and HyunJoong"she said shyly.

 

 

"Omo omo omo omo!Don't tell me!"Bom suspected.Chaerin nodded.

 

 

"I told you he's gay!!"Bom blurted making everyone shocked.

 

 

"Yes,Wait no!Unnie he's not gay!"Chaerin said.Dara sigh in relief.

 

 

"Bom how can you think hyun joong is like that,he is a man,he is manly,look at his soft voice,and he is gentleman too."Dara argue.

 

 

"Unnie's right.And that is not what I mean About Hyunjoong.What I'm going to say was me and him.....are together again."she said shyly.

 

 

"O.My.Corn!Really!?I'm so happy for you!!"Bom hug her tight.

 

 

"Thank You unnie."Chae said.

 

 

"Wait!Chaerin."Top called

 

 

"What about Seungri?You don't love him anymore?Just like that,if the guy in your past appear,your just going to forget about my dongsaeng?Please Explain."Top look at her with a serious face.

 

 

"Calm down Seunghyun ah."Dara pat him.

 

 

"Oppa,Of course I still feelings for him,but he does not love me."she reasons.

 

 

"Chae didn't Seungri came to you earlier?"Dara ask.

 

 

"Oh yeah he did."Chae said.

 

 

"Seungri came to her?That's new."Jiyong said.Making top agree.

 

 

"What did he say?"Bom ask.

 

 

"What's going on here?"Taeyang and Minzy who just came from using the computer and Daesung.

 

 

"Oh!Chae is just telling us something about Her and Hyunjoong plus Seungri"Bom explained.

 

 

The three of them sat and join them.

 

 

"So unnie you guys are now together?Wow daebak!"Minzy exclaimed.Chae smiled.

 

 

"Let's continue what is Bom's asking,What did Seungri said to you?"Top ask.

 

 

"When Hyungjoong and I were walking home,Seungri came running to us or maybe to me.And said that he will win me back.*Dara,Bom,Minzy gasped and smiled.*But I was confused and did not know what he was talking about and then he

runs off leaving us dumpfounded."

 

 

"Ahh hahahahaha"Dara burst out laughing

 

 

"Why are you laughing unnie?"Minzy asked smiling

 

 

"Seunghyun ah.So that's how your brother confess with a girl he loves?"Dara ask still laughing

 

 

"Well,I don't know,I never seen him or heard him confess to a girl whom he truly loves unless,gasped!"Top look at Chaerin.

 

 

"My brother learn how to love now?!Gasped.And it's you!"Top exclaimed.Dara giggled.

 

 

"Wait!Seungri......l-lo-lo-loves me?"Chaerin sttuter.

 

 

Dara nodd.

 

 

"A-And about what he said about winning me back was..."Dara nodded saying yes.

 

 

"Omg!"Chaerin exclaimed as she cover not believing what is happening.

 

 

"hahahaha he didn't say He loves you?Instead,he will win you back?hahaha that's so cute hahahaha,I just love seungri so much hahaha If ever he court on me I will say yes already hahaha"Dara said laughing.

 

 

"Unnie"Chae said with a little jealous on her face.

 

 

"What?What's wrong with me and Seungri together?hahaha I'm just kidding Chae,don't take me seriously hehehe.Now that you know he loves you,what are you going to do and with Hyun Joong?"Dara ask.

 

 

"Uhh..I don't know unnie...now I'm so confuse..."Chae said looking worried.

 

 

"Chae it's gonna be fine.You just have ro see who really desereves you."Dara advices  as she lightly hug her.

 

 

"Yeah,Dara is right.But before you choose you should really see if they really loves you,it's their turn to make a move,and you rest."Bom said.

 

 

"Wow is this some kind of competition between a weak and strong man?"Jiyong jokes.

 

 

"Yah!Seungri can be strong too!"Dara argue.

 

 

"I'm just kidding!"Jiyong said.

 

 

Dara gave him a glare then went back to Chaerin.

 

 

"Anyway,I think this will be fun.You should get ready Chae"Dara smiled.

 

 

Chaerin went to her room with unease feeling.

 

 

"Unnie,Who would you choose?Hyun oppa or Seungri oppa?"Minzy ask Both Dara and Bom.

 

 

"Ummm To me,Hyun!"Bom exclaimed"Wae?"Minzy ask all eyes on her.

 

 

"Because he is so manly and so gentleman"she giggled.

 

 

"What about you Dara unnie?"Minzy ask.

 

 

"I don't really want to take side,I rather want to see them compete,That's all."Dara said as she smiled.

 

 

Top smiled'That's my girl'he thought.

 

 

"Oppas who do you think will win?"Minzy ask the four guys.

 

 

"It's not that I don't want to support Seungri but I think It will be Hyun Joong"Jiyong said.

 

 

"Me,I'll just go with Dara,I don't want to side anyone."Top sat next to Dara making Bom go to other side of the couch where Jiyong sits and Daesung and Minzy sits.

 

 

"I'm already on my side so.."Taeyang said,Dara smiled to him.

 

 

"Ummm I rather choose no one too!"Daesung immediately sat to Dara's side.

 

 

"Me too!"and so as Minzy.

 

 

Leaving the two sat across them.

 

 

"What the!?Hey It's not fair!!You guys are too much!"Jiyong complain while Bom just smile.

 

 

"What's unfair?It's not like we are having a bet or something,It's just an opinion,Ji"Dara stated.

 

 

Jiyong pout."If you want,you can join us"Dara smile to him.

 

 

Jiyong felt something inside him that makes his heart beat when Dara smile to him.

 

 

He then shyly went to her side leaving the smiling Bom who is now frowning because she's the only one left on her side.

 

 

"Fine!If I win,You guys will buy me lots of corn,Arrasso!?"Bom stormed in to her room.

 

 

They all laugh as she left.

 

 

"I'm going to bed,you guys too."Dara stood up and so as the others.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

In Hyun joong's places...he was getting ready to sleep when suddenly his phone vibrate knowing there was a text.

 

 

He pick up his phone and saw the text is from an unknown person.he got curious so he open the messages,and that made him shock.

 

 

The message was"CL is mine!Better be careful 'cuz ........she's mine!Forever!Ever...ever...ever' upon reading it

 

 

"Who is this?And he wants to take away Chaerin away from me!I should protect my Chae!"he said...

 

 

'I wonder who this is?'he thought as he went to his bed geeting worried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And who is the one send a mystery message to Hyun Joong?!(well of course you know heheheehe)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let THE FUN BEGGINS!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because I am doing a lot of projects right now..

 

I will not promise you that I will update for this month but I'll try my best!!!!!

 

Bye Bye!!!See You!!!Don't forget to comment and don't forget about me hahahahahahhaa:D