Chapter 32: Jeju Island: II

Our Complicated Heart

Dara,Bom,Minzy were the first one to get in front of their school where they suppose to meet.

"Oh?We're the first one?"Minzy innocently ask.Dara and Bom nodded.

"That's good then than rather be late right?"Bom said.

"But we are girls.Shouldn't be the boys be the first to arrive amd wait for us?"Minzy said.Dara then chuckled.

"Minzy-ah,it's not like we are on a date,so it's fine."Dara smiled while holding her tamtamie.

"And you brought your tamtamie?"Bom ask eyeing on tamtamie.

"Why?Of course I can't just this to the house.It will get lonely."Dara said.

"Aigoo Dara."Bom said.Dara was playing with Tamtammie when suddenly someone took it.Dara gasp and look at the person who took it.

"YAH GDISH!!!"Dara shout.

"Blehhhhh"Jiyong said and slowly walking away with the toy.

"Yah you better give that to me!"Jiyong start to run while Dara start to chase him.

"Yah! You better get back here or Else!!!!!AND Give Me Back MY TAM TAMIEEEEE!!!!"

"Or WHAT!! what are you going to do Darish!!!BLEHHH!!(:P)"Jiyog teasily said.

"I'll smack you!!Get back here"Jiyong just keep running.Dara stop for a moment,panting.

Then Bom and Minzy went to her

"Aigooo unnie,you guys always fight,but hey isn't love sometimes start with a fight then later you fell in love with each other?"Minzy said teasing Dara.

"I agree with Minzy but.."Bom said but Dara in

"Omg!Before it happen,I will die first and MARK this!!I.WILL.NOT.FALL.FOR.HIM.NEVER.EVER!!!!"she said pissed.

"Okay Dara~Whatever you say~But MARK THIS TOO!!IF YOU FALL FOR HIM YOUR GOING TO FIND YOURSELF IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH,A month I tell you!!"Bom shouted.

Both Minzy and Dara cover their ears"GEEEZZZ,Yah I can hear you, you don't have to yell"she said while covering her ears

"Oh well you were yelling too,now we're quits,bleh"she said chuckling.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~^.^~~~~~~~~  

 

 

While Jiyong ran away from Dara he accidentally  bumps into his besfriend Top who is on his way to the school to meet up.

"Yah,look where you're going,dude.And whats with Tam-tamie~" he said in a charming way

"Oh hey,sorry,you mean this trash?"Jiyong chuckled while looking at TAM-TAM.

"YAH,THIS IS NOT TRASH,why its in you by the way Tam Tammie again, you stole it again to Dara?!.How many time do I have to tell you don't steal that to her, because she love

Tam-tamie!"Top said.

"Aigoo hyung! We are always like this fighting and I like  how she gets angry ahahahahahahaha"Jiyong laugh.

"sigh.BUt let me tell you.DON'T YOU DARE FALL FOR HER!!!"

"YAH HYUNG,WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SAYING.MARK MY WORD'I.WILL.NOT.FALL.FOR.HER'seriously,hyung.sigh"

"HAH!I WILL REMEMBER THAT.AND MARK MY WORD TOO, IF YOU FALL FOR HER I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL BE IN HOSPITAL FOR 1 WEEK!!!.Top said shouting.

"Aissshhh, Hyung you don't have to yell like that I can here you,okay?"

"Well,you started it blehhh.Oh well I need to go,I have to pick up my playboy little brother.

"Oh where is Seungri anyway?"

"Over there talking to a woman"Top pointed to the store where Seungri is.

"ahh hahaha that guy really is a playboy hahaha poor Chaerin."Joyong chuckled.

"I know,Anyway give me Tam Tam and I'll be the one to give it to Dara so she won't get pissed."Top took the toy away from Jiyong.

"But hyung!"

"Go there now."Jiyong just obey and went infront on the school where Daesung,Bom,Minzy and Dara is.

 

 

~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~

 

 

Top was on his way to pick his little donsaeng when he saw Chaerin standing in front of the store and saw Seungri flirting with a woman.

Top look at Chaerin and felt sorry for her.

Chaerin has been loving Seungri for two years when she was in her last junior year and until now.

She even went to the same school as him which is the school they are now attending.

She was just enduring the pain she feels when she always see him with anomer woman.

She know that he is playboy but what can you do when your heart only calls his name only him.

She never thought of giving up on him even he is like that she still loves him that no matter what she will fowever love him,even if it takes long for her to wait for him to love her back.

Top put his hands on Chaerin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Chaerin about my brother."Top gave her a sad look.While Chaerin who is now about to cry.

Top then pulled her and hug her lightly to comfort her.

"I'm sorry that my brother is like that,and can't love you back.But I'm sure he will soon love you,just don't give up on him yet.

You're the first girl I know that truly loves him from all the girls that he met.

So don't cry I'm sure he will love you back.He is just stupid that's why."Top said as he pat her head.

*Sobs*

"I'm willing to wait for him to love me back,because I love him."Chaerin said.

 

 

~~~~~||||~~~~~

 

 

Seungri's Pov

When I was still flirting with this woman I accidentaly look outside and saw Chaerin standing there looking at me with sad face.

I know she is sad that she saw me flirting with another woman,well it's not like it's the first time.

She should know that I can't love her back because I am like this.A playboy like me don't deserve to be love,so I suggest for her to just give up on me.

Since there is no one can love me back the way I love them.Once I love a woman she would never get serious.

So I just decide to be a playboy.I look at her again and find my brother hugging her.

There is something inside me that I don't what it is,it hurting me.

But I know I don't love Chaerin so why is my heart is like this.I shouldn't be like this or else I might find myself falling in love again and would get betray again.

No I should stop this.

 

 

~~~~~~|||~~~~~~

 

 

Top then broke the hug..

"Wait here ok?"He said to Chaerin.

"Oh and wipe your tears he might think I made you cry hehe"he added and went inside the store.

"I'm glad I have someone like Top oppa"she mummbled.Top went inside the store the drag Seungri by pulling his ears.

"Excuse me lady but I have to get this stupid because we still have a place to go to.Come here you idiot!"Top said.

"Ow ow ow hyung that hurts."Seungri said.

Top then drag Seungri outside.

"Hi Seungri oppa!"Chaerin cheerfully said.Seungri just look away.

"Yah we need to go now,let's go.Everybody is already waiting."Top said and start to walk.And they headed to the school to meet up with others.

 

 

~~~~~~|||~~~~~

 

 

Jiyong came to the meeting place finding Dara,Bom,Minzy,Daesung and Taeyang waiting.

"Yah!Where my TamTammie?!"Dara approach him.

"Hehe I threw it away"he said.Dara was schock and couldn't move.Her eyes then become teary and was about to cry.

Jiyong look at her and panic"Y-yah I-I w-was----"

"Yah how could you!!Tamtammie!!"Dara start to cry amd start to hit Jiyong.

"Hyung did you really threw it away?"Daesung ask.Youngbae then came to Dara hug her.

"shhhh I'll just buy you one neh?Don't cry."Youngbae said.

"My TamTammie...."Dara cried

."What's happening here?"Top who just arrive ask.

"Oh!!!Dara why are you crying?Who made you cry?!"Top ask.

"Noona!"Seungri called

"Unnie!"Chaerin called.

"That guy threw TamTammie!"Dara said who still hug by Taeyang.

"TamTammie?"Top said.

"Hyung!I was just kidding and there she cried."Jiyong said.

"Yah how dare you joke like that and most of all why TamTammie?!Aigoooo...Dara I took TamTammie from this guy so he won't do anything to it.Here you go."Top said handing her

toy.

Dara gasp and smile widely"Omg!!!Thank You Seunghyun ah!!!"Dara said as she rushed to Top and hug him leaving Youngbae.

"You're Welcome"Top smiled.Dara then glare at Jiyong."Don't you dare talk to me"

"Yah I was just kidding"He said.Don't try any stupid things today or else.."Top said to Jiyong.Jiyong pouted.'He's so cute'Bom thought as she saw Jiyong pout.

"Oh the bus is here!Let's go in we shouldn't be late to our flight."Chaerin said.

"Dara you ok?"Bom ask as they get in to the bus.

"Mmm I'm ok now that TamTammie is here."She said.

~Deciding on the sit~

Top came to Dara..

"Dara may I sit with you?"He ask.Dara look at Bom who is suppose to be sitting with her.Bom nodded giving her the look'it's fine'"Sure Seunghyun."Dara said.

On the other side Daesung ask Minzy to sit with her and she agree.

Chaerin went to sit with Seungri even though Seungri doesn't want to,she was already sitting next to her.

Dara then saw Taeyang coming in she know that Bom will be sitting with Jiyong so he will be alone.

"Boss!!Sit with us!"

"Oh umm it's fine dara."

"Boss it's fine since this sit is for three people and most of all I don't want you to sit alone."Dara said.Youngbae sigh indefeat.

"I'll sit in the middle since you guys don't talk to each other much hehe"Dara said as she sat at middle.At her left was Top and at her right was Taeyang.

Everyone is now sitted and ready to go to the airport.

 

 

 

Hey guys this is my update for today.I know it's boring,I'm sorry:(

Leave a comment of what you think.I'm not saying that you have to comment becuase my karma will increase,no.I want you to leave comment becuase I want to know what you think,what is your opinion.I don't even care of the karma thingy I don't even know how it work.So I just want to tell you guys that.AND Subscribe.kekeke

Just enjoy reading:)

I'll update tomorrow!!