Visit Aunt!

Our Complicated Heart

--------------------------------

Nobody's Pov

Youngbae,Dara,Minzy and Bom chose to walk instead of using Dara's car,they said that it will be better to walk for exercise. As they walk they passed by the Han River...

"Wahhhh look at that.The sun is so beautiful."Dara said with amuse seeing the sun go down.

"You like sunset?"Taeyang asked looking at her who is still looking at the beautiful sunset.

He saw her lightly nodded. Youngbae just quietly watching "her"instead of the beautiful sunset.While Dara cannot take her eyes of off the beautiful sunset.

In the other hand the two girl just watch the two who is next to each other.

"Ahem!"Bom cough.

"We're here too you know"Bom added.But it seems the two did not here them.Dara who still amused of the sunset.Taeyang who is looking at Dara the whole time.

"Aissshhh this two,seriously."Bom pout.

"Unnie..Let them be kekeke"Minzy whispered.

"But.."she was cut when Minzy cover .

The Sun set already and Dara become teary.This did not left unoticed to Taeyang who is looking at her for thw whole time.

"Why are you teary Dara?Something wrong"Taeyang said as he touches Dara's face with his both hands.

Now Dara is facing Taeyang face to face.

"oh it's nothing it's just so beautiful,I never seen such beauty since I'm always inside my room in States doing work and work and work so I never had a chance to see this kind of beauty kekeke don't worry I'm fine"She said as a single tear escape form in her eyes and as for Taeyang he wipe it off for her.

"ohhh Don't worry now you're here you can see many beautiful things."He said as he hugs her to comfort her.

.

..

"Omo Omo!Look at that unnie!Oppa hug her omo!"Minzy said excitedly while Dara's bestfriend just make an awe not saying anything,she just let them be even though they're forgetting that they are there too.

Soon Dara are now more relax.Taeyang broke the hug"Are you ok now?"he asked.

"neh,thank you youngbae-ah"she said.

"Your welcome"

"Are you guys done?"out of nowhere the two girls appeared,making Dara suprised.

"Yah Tokki!You're suprise to see us?We've been here for a long time but you two seems enjoying the sunset while forgetting that we're here too."Bom exclaimed.

"Omo I'm sorry Bommie ah I forgot it's just the sunset is so beautiful.I'm sorry again Bommie."Dara said as she hugged Bom.

"Aiyyyyooooo....Ok ok ok now.Can we go now I'm hungry."Bom stated.

"ahaha Alright let's go I'm sure umma prepare something good.let's go."Taeyang said.

And they left.

While in the other hands there someone saw the four of them.It was Jiyong.

Jiyong's Pov

I was walking and I happened to pass by the Han river.There I saw 4 people standing and maybe they were looking at the sunset I thought.

"Why do I feel like I know those people?"I said to my self.Then I walked more closer to get a better look.

Now i'm few steps away from them.There's two girls like 20 steps away from the other two.Now I'm close to the guy and one girl.

I suddenly recognize the doll the girl's holding onto her arms........................It was the doll that I've been stealing to that weird gurl,Syandara.

I look at her face ....yes it was her...Syandara  and then I look at the guy it was Taeyang,one of my friend but we're not that close,like we don't hang out,that kind of friend.

They were together enjoying the Sunset,then I notice Syandara became teary.

What happened?I thought.I became curious why she became teary seeing the sunset.Then I heard Taeyang asked her.

"Why are you teary Dara?Something wrong"Taeyang said as he touches Syandara's face with his both hands.Making her face him.

"oh it's nothing it's just so beautiful,I never seen such beauty since I'm always inside my room in States doing work and work and work so I never had a chance to see this kind of beauty kekeke don't worry I'm fine"She said and maybe a tear fell on her face I don't know i just know ahhaa

Why do I felt sad for her?I thought.Then I saw Taeyang hug her and I just look at the fading sun,not caring what's happening after the hug he ask her if she was ok and she said she's fine.I saw the two girls walk closer.Feeling left alone.

"Are you guys done?"

"Yah Tokki!You're suprise to see us?We've been here for a long time but you two seems enjoying the sunset while forgetting that we're here too."

"Omo I'm sorry Bommie ah I forgot it's just the sunset is so beautiful.I'm sorry again Bommie."

"Aiyyyyooooo....Ok ok ok now.Can we go now I'm hungry."

"ahaha Alright let's go I'm sure umma prepare something good.let's go."

And they left.

Those guys are I feel envy of them.Sigh.WHile me I have a friends which are all gangster,except my bestfriend Top hyung.SIgh

 

Nobody's Pov

They have arrived to Taeyang's house.

Someone open the door it was Taeyang's mom.

"Aunty!!!!!!!!"Minzy hug Taeyang's mom.

"Yah,Minzy not fair we should greet her at the same time."Bom stated.

"hahaha It's ok Bommie ah"taeyang's mom said smiling.

"Omo who's this beautiful woman standing next to my son."she added.

"Anyeong-aseyo.My name is Park Sandara.Best friend of Bom"Dara said as she bow to her.

"Aiyooo what a nice lady you are~"she said as she patted Dara's head.Taeyang just look at them and smiled.

"Let's go inside it cold out here."she added.

"Neh"all of them then followed her inside the house.

Inside the house.

Minzy,Bom and Dara were ask to be sitted in the couch while Taeyang is changing clothes to his room and Taeyang's Mom went  to the kitchen to bring the sandwiches for them to eat.

Taeayang's mom was holding a tray with sandwishes,

Dara stood up to help her carry it.

"Oh Ma'm let me help you."she said.

"Ohh Thank you sweetie~"she said.

At that  time Taeyang came down.

"sweetie can you bring the juice for the ladies~?"Taeyang's mom command Taeyang.

"Neh"he said and went to the kitchen to get the juice.

"Here"he place the juices in the table.And was about to go sit next to Dara when......

"Youngbae-ah~?"His mother said.

"Neh?"he said.

"Youngbae-ah how could you.."she said making everyone confused.

"Huh?Is it bad to sit  here umma?"he asked.

"Aniyo.It's just..........you forgot to bring cups....."she said pointing to the juice.

Now he realizes...."ahhhh keke I'm sorry about that"he went to the kitchen again to get cups.

Minzy--------eyyyy oppa are you really that excited to sit with Dara unnie?kekekeke

Bom------eyyyy taeyang-ah are you really that excited to sit with Dara that you forgot to bring cups?Aiiiyooooo~

They thought.

Then He brought the cups and now he's sitting next to Dara.

"So which one of you is My Taeyang's girlfriend."His mom asked as when  the girl began to drink their juices when Taeyang's mom ask,making them,including Taeyang,spit their drinks.

Dara:*cough cough

Bom:ahahaha.   She nervously laughed.

Taeyang:Umma!

T'sMom:Why?I'm just asking hehehe

Taeyang:none of them mom.

T'sMom:hmmm why not~ I mean you Dara will make a good couple hehehe.

Dara:Neh?

Taeyang:Umma!

T'sMom:ahaha I'm just kidding hehehe but Dara won't you consider My---

Taeyang:umma stop it.I'm sorry Dara.

Dara:ahaha it's fine hehehe

T'sMom:What a lovely lady you are Dara hehehe.SO how are you guys?How was school?Any boyfriend?

Bom:We doing good but unfortunately no boyfriend yet.

Minzy:yes,but I have someone I like kekeke

Making Dara and Bom suprised.

Bom:W-What?How come you didn't tell me?

Dara:ohhh our Minji is growing up hehehe Who could that be?

Minxy just giggled.

Taeyang:Is someone I know?

Minzy:I think you guys know him hehehe

Dara:Don't tell me it's Seunghyun?

Bom:ahaha why you don't want your Seunghyun to be snatch away ahahahaha......She teased.

Dara:yah.

Taeyang became silent.

MInzy:ahaha it's ok unnie He's not the one.he's a the same year as me hehehehe.

T'sMom;Minzy just pay attention to snachers hehehe

Minzy:What f do you mean Aunt?

T'sMom:Well in my high school days.I like this person,he was so cute,we are close and I never got the chance to tell him i like him because I'm kinda shy to tell him.the  One day I just saw him with a girl,I ask him who it was,he said it was his girlfriend.So I lost him.

Dara,Minzy,Bom:Awwww That's sad.

T'sMom;It's fine ehehe now back to minzy.

MInzy:hehhe.

Dara:Wait~I think I know who it is now.

Bom:Who?

Dara:hehehe Is it ........................Daesungie?kekeke

Minzy blushed.

Dara and BOm:It's him!!

Taeyang and his mom smiled.

Minzy nodded.

Dara:awww I'm so happy for you Minzy-ah....but at the same time sad for you because he have a st*pid brother hahahaha

Bom:You're lucky Minzy,You have someone you like hehehehe.

T'sMom:what about you two?Dara and Bom?

Bom:oh me? ohhhh I think y-yes hehehe But I won't tell who he is ehehe.

Dara:What?You didn't even tell me.ahahaha

Taeyang:What about you Dara?Is there someone you like?

Dara turned her head to Taeyang.

Dara:me?ummmm I still don't know.

Bom:ahaha If she like someone she won't fail to tell me because I will kill her if she keep it hidden *evil laugh

Dara:That's right.

T'sMom:So she doesn't like someone yet?ummm That's a nice to know.Interesting kekeke*evil smiled.

Minzy----ahaha Aunty's really funny.she thought.

As for Teayang he is kinda feeling in relief.

They chat and chat share some stories.As time goes by.

Dara:Oh it's already 7 pm.

T'sMom:I'll drive you ladies.

Three of them said"Neh!"

"bye taeyang!"Bom said he waved at her "Bye oppa"minzy said and he smiled "I'll see you in school"Dara said he waved and smiled and said"Bye Dara,Be careful."Dara smiled back and bid goodbye.

"Drive safe umma!"he shouted to her mom who was already in the car.

And they drove away.

After T's Mom drive the three ladies home...

At Taeyang's House.

"Son."T's Mom called Taeyang.

Taeyang who was sitting on  the couch said"yes  mom?"

"You like Dara don't you?"his mother said making Taeyang uneasy.

"M-m-Mom what are you talking about?"he stammers....

"I just notice you seem like always looking at her earlier,so do you like her?"

Silence...............

Taeyang nodded.

"ahahaha That's my son hehehehe.that's ok.If you have the courage to tell her thats the time.I like her actually,hehehe"she said.

"ahaha who wouldn't.She's so kind, down to earth,and many more,she's just so different compare to other girls I've met."he said smiling.

"You're lucky,my son~"she said as she tapped his shoulder.

"Yes,umma"he said as he holds his mother's hand.

 

 

Continue-----------------

So So sorry to update late....

Anyway many thanks for reading my stories.:)