The five rules!

Our Complicated Heart

Guys I'm so sorry to update late.....Here enjoy the update hehehehe

_____________________________________________________

 

10 minutes after the bell rang for the first period.Students still hasn't sitted on their own table why because the teacher hasn't come yet.

 

"Aissh that teacher always come late."Bom hissed lile a snake.

 

"Unnie calm down."Minzy tapping Bom's shoulder said.

 

A girl then approach Dara"So...Where is you'Boyfriend'Dara?" Dara was kind of nervous what to say when...."Why?I'm here.Got a problem with that?"a guy

said.

 

The girl then look at her back and Dara stood up upon seing her 'pretend' boyfriend is finally there.

 

"J-Jiyong"Dara said in a low voice.Jiyong smirked to the girl and then look at Dara

 

"Hi honey.How are you?"he said as he walk towards Dara.

 

"Umm--"before Dara could answer him.Jiyong suddenly gently kissd her.Dara was suprised,she only knew that she will just act sweet to him but not like this.

 

1 second   2             3        4            5             6          7        8         9      ...10 seconds have passed.

 

Jiyong broke the kiss and then hugged her tight."I miss you baby"he whisper to her ears and peck on her neck.

 

Not aware of everybody looking at them with full of jealous,and some are with awe.

 

And not awaring that there is two guys who is surrounding with flame in their eyes seing Dara and Jiyong together...so close...

 

"Go sit baby"Jiyong said and put Dara to sit on her chair and still shock to what had happen.Dara look at Jiyong blankly.Jiyong wink.*wink*and the he sat on

his chair grinning.

 

(A/N:So that was his revenge?whahahahha nice Jiyong)

 

Right then the teacher came."Oh?Why are you guys still standing?Go sit on your own sit.Now!"everyone then obey the teacher.

 

Bom's Pov

 

What the h*ll was that?! I thought they are not dating?!Calm down Bom you will have and explanation later.

 

Minzy's Pov

 

Wow that was...wow...hahahaha HOT!!!!!But I feel uneasy with my other Oppas.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I saw everything.Everything with my own eyes.I thought they are not dating?!What is this?!I feel like I'm ready to punch someone wait no!When I sAw them

 

kiss wait no when Jiyong  kiss Dara I wanted to punch him in the face and take Dara away from him but i couldn't find the courage to do that because I'm not

 

really sure what really is the truth.I need more explanation!!!I'm about to go crazy right now!!!I look calm outside but inside I'm about explode.

 

Top's Pov

 

What the h*ll is this?Jiyong you better get off of her right now.I really explode when he kiss Dara AGAIN!!!I want to take her away from him but I feel like I'm

 

stock where I'm sitting right now as I witness what is happening with my bestfriend and with the girl I love,in front of me!!!Calm down Seunghyun you will

 

have a explanation later inhale exhale.WAAHHHHHHH I'm going crazy!!!!I need explanation right now!!!!!!

 

(A/N:Readers I need your help Top is about to go crazy please help me caml him down!!!)

 

The first period and second period ended.

 

Dara was standing in the end of the hall way waiting for someone.Then she saw the person she need to talk to..She run towards that person.

 

"Hi honey!Hey girls I need to be alone with my cute And handsome boyfriend for a minute hmmm?"Dara sweetly said and grabb Jiyong's arms.

 

"Bye ladies."Jiyong said to the girls.When no one is around,Dara then grab Jiyong ears and dragged him to the rooftop.

 

"Come Here!You are so dead!"Dara said.

 

"Ow ow ow.It hurts...ow ow ow!"he said.

 

When they reached the rooftop Dara start to hit him and kick him.

 

"Yah!!!YAH!!!WHO TOLDYOUTODOTHAT!!!!!THAT IS NOT THE DEAL!!!!ANDYOUBETTEREXPLAINEVERYTHING!!!!"she shouted.

 

"Ah yah ow ow ow that hurt stop ok ok ok I'm sorry already!!I'll explain it to you,just please stopp hitting me.And calm down will you?!!"he said.

 

"No I will not stop and I will not calm down!!"Dara shouted.

 

"Sorry already!!!Stop.!!"he said.

 

Inhale x Exhale.

 

"That was just my revenge--"he was cutted when Dara start to hit him.

 

"YAH!!WHAT REVENGE!!!"she yelled.

 

"ow ow ow stop."he beg.            Dara stop.........for awhile and inhale and exhale..

 

"anyway I will not do that again ok?I promise!I will not do that again."he said.

 

Dara just let a roar like a lion ready to kill.

 

"ok here is the plan.We prented to be gf bf here but outside you are free."he said

 

"Why?"Dara asked.

 

"I want Yoona to realize that I have forgotten about her and since the whole school know about us dating we might as well really show them that we really

 

are dating."he said.

 

"Untill when?"she ask with her arms crossed.

 

"ummm I don't know but it should be long so they would not get suspicious."          Dara nodded.

 

"Let's have a contract then!"Dara said.

 

"Huh?"

 

"you heard me.Let's have a contract."Dara said.

 

"So childish."he mumbled.

 

"What did you say?"she roar

 

"n-nothing"

 

"Anyway let's write five rules.And signed it."Dara then let out two paper and two pen.

 

Then each of them back facing,and wrote five things in the paper.

 

After some minutes...

 

"Let's look at yours"Jiyong said.

 

"Alright then.1.No one shoulld fall inlove with each other.(Jiyong strongly agreed and nodded)2.No Kissing!!(Jiyong:Promise)3.Should only act when we

 

needed to.(Jiyong nodded)4.Do not tell to anybody or else the would be punishment.Oh wait you can tell to your close friends who can keep their mouth

 

shut 'till the end.5.This acting can only last 'till 1 or 2 months.(Jiyong:Hey that is too early make it five!)That is too long!!!(Jiyong:What about four

 

months?)No!I will go crazy by then.(Sigh ok Three that's it!)Ok fine!5.This acting can only last 3 months.So what is yours?"she ask

 

"It's the same thing."he said.

 

"Oh ok then it settles, signed here."she said handing the paper to him.*signed*

 

"There!hehe this should be fine!"Dara giggle.

 

"You are that happy?"Jiyong ask.Dara nodded and smiled big.

 

Jiyong stare at her.

 

"What?"Dara ask when she noticed him looking at her.

 

"Nothing.I'm gonna go now.Now that we have that thing.You don't have to worry.hehehe"Jiyong smirk.

 

"Yah!If you plan something like what had happen earlier,you will be dead and  I will tell everybody about this."Dara said.

 

Jiyong yawn"Bye Dara"he said and go.

 

'huh?mmmmm this is the first time he called me with my name right?hehe he should be.'Dara thought and again look at the paper and made her smile.

 

Not aware of many people whos is waiting for her to explain everythign what is going on.