Mistaken Part Two!!

Our Complicated Heart

|Friday~|

"Ay yah let's go!Minzy!Dara!"Bom shouted from downstairs.While the two jump in suprised of the Bominator.

 

"Neh!!"they said. "Palli!"Bom roar."Ok ok we're going down now"Dara said coming down in hurried, scared that Bom will kill them.

 

They then locked the door and was about to go to the ar when Dara forgot her keys."Yah! Why did forget to get the key!"Bom again roar.

 

And Dara and Minzy in the other hand are covering their ears."Ok ok I'm sorry,let me have the key to the door."Dara said.Bom handed the key.Dara open the door and get the key to

 

the car."Unnie,it's still early,Why are you so workup?"Minzy said."I'm not,you know me,I'm the person who don't want to be late to school you know."she answer.

 

Dara again locked the door and went to the car and the two too,get in.

 

After three minute of silent.."Dara..I-I heard Jiyong and you.."Bom was cut by Dara"Aiyoooo here we go again with that topic.There.is.nothing.between.us.understood?"Dara said.

 

"But unnie aren't you worried?"Minzy in."About what?"Dara said."Well Jiyong oppa is kinda you know,popular,..."

 

"cha!!he's popular?Popular my a*ss."Dara interupt."Anyway,aren't you worried about this scandal will spread to the whole school?"Minzy said.

 

Dara was confused not knowing what to say."You know yoona?*dara shook her head*Well,She's Jiyong "ex-girlfriend",*dara nodded*she is known in the school called

 

"chismosa"meaning when she heard something she immediately spread to the whole school."Bom said.

 

Dara was suprised of what she had heard,she is now getting worried."Don't worry unnie,we'll protect you."minzy said and smiled.Dara just nodded.

 

They have arrive at the school.Dara park the car.All of them are now in the school heading inside the building.When they enter the building they hear students chattering,looking at

 

them."W-Why are they looking?"Dara whisper."I don't have any idea too."Bom whisper and minzy agree too.

 

Then One girl came to them."Umm are you dara?"she said.Dara first look at Bom and Minzy and then look again to the girl and nodded."So you're----"she was cutted when someone

 

put a arm around Dara's shoulder."She's the one I'm talking about,Yoona.And I'm dating her."a guy's voice.A familiar voice to Dara.Dara was suprised and quickly turned her head to

 

that person who's behind her."Ji-Jiyong?"she sttuter."Just cooperate with me,plz"He whisper to her,smiling,still eyes on Yoona.

 

'What?!'Dara thought."Oppa..so it's really true?"Yoona said almost teary."Yes,Yoona."

 

"Then prove it!Kiss her!"she said.

 

'Say what?!!K-Kiss?!!!!!!'Dara panic. 'He will not kiss me.He doesn't like me,I mean we don't like each other.'Dara thought again. But then.....

 

*Kiss*

 

Everyone gasp including Minzy and Bom. When the Jiyong broke the kiss,Dara just froze."Now,i proved it to you.Still have question?"Jiyong said.

 

After that Jiyong grab Dara's hand and walk away leaving all the students in shock and Dara's friend Bom and Minzy.

 

No one notice that there's two people were suprise to heard and see to what had happen.Feeling of angry,jealousy,sadness.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I was in the good mood today because I get to see Dara again today,Well I get to see her every five day in a week sometimes everyday because I can visit Them(Dara)in the house if

 

I wanted to.kekeke. My mother drop me off to school."Gud Luck Youngbae!~"She cheerfully said."hehe Thanks mom."I said as I kiss her cheek.

 

I enter the building,and I noticed some students are gather in the hall way chattering.It got me want to know what is going on,so I went closer and suddenly I heard A guy

 

speak"She's the one I'm talking about,Yoona.And I'm dating her."he said.I just noticed that it was Jiyong,and he was talking to his ex girlfriend,I look at the girl who's beside

 

Jiyong,the one his talking about.My heart stop when I saw the girl.It was Dara.'What is going on?!'I thought.I saw Jiyong smiled sweetly to Jiyong,and that made me angry.

 

What made me More angry,was when Yoona said"Then prove it!Kiss her!".'What?!Are you kidding me?!'I thought.

 

*Kiss*

 

That time when I saw Jiyong kiss Dara,I feel like I want to punch him,but I only find myself stock to where I stand.

 

With that I run,My heart hurt,seeing the girl I like,kiss by someone else,hurt me so much.I run and run.Did not know where to go.I decided not to come to school for today.

 

Top's Pov

 

I went in to te building and saw bunch of students and heard tem chattering about something.And then I saw the red hair girl."Bom?"I said.

 

I smiled,knowing Dara will be there,So I went there where Bom is,as expected Dara's there,but in my suprise I saw a guy's arm around Dara's shoulder.Now I was next to

 

Bom."What is going on?"I whisper to Bom."I don't know too."she said and shrugged.'Wait!Jiyong?!Jiyong was the one beside Dara,but why is he here?And why close to Dara?

 

Too close?!'""She's the one I'm talking about,Yoona.And I'm dating her."I heard Jiyong said.My blood is starting to boil each time he smiled and get close to Dara.

 

'Wait!!!!They are Dating???!!!!!!!'I shout in my thought."Then prove it!Kiss her!"Yoona,Jiyong's ex,said.'What?!Kissss?!!!!'I said in my thought.I threw a death glare to Jiyong,but it

 

seems he doesn't know I'm here.'Jiyong!Don't you dare!!'I thought as I clench my fists ready to punch someone.(And that would be Jiyong!!)

 

*Kiss*

 

Everyone gasp including me,but with anger.I couldn't move,I wanted to take Dara away from Jiyong but I'm stock to where I'm standing.

 

'What the ---- you think you're doing Jiyong?!!!'I said to myself.After the kiss Jiyong grab Dara's hand and they leave.

 

"What just happen"I said"Jiyong kiss Dara"Bom said still shock."Unnie W-Why---"Minzy did not finish her sentence instead she just cover not believing what she just

 

saw.And me too!I did not expect Jiyong will like Dara,he did not tell me!!!!But Why didn't Dara tell me that they were Dating?!!!!!I got really mad and just went to class.

 

'I'll just ask Dara later.And I WILL kill Jiyong later!!'I said to myself.And went to the class,still can't believe what ha happened.

 

 

 

Short update huh?Sorry:(

 

By the Way Comment!!!!!!!and Subscribe!!!!!!!!XD

 

|*.*|\/

 

Oh and If you want to see a review to this story just click this:

I

I

I

V

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92241/24/n-n-helping-friends-n-n-open-reviewersii-trailersii-posterll-and-making-quotes-ii-hiring-poster-review-trailer-you

 

Credit to 

(.n_n.)....heLpinG fRiEnDs...(.n_n.)[OPEN] [reviewersII trailersII posterll and making quotes II hiring..]

Thank you!!!

Don't worry guys I'll improve!!!