Chapter 17

Our Complicated Heart

Jiyong Pov

 

I went home after the four guys(Minzy,Bom noona,Taeyang,Syandara) left.

 

As I was walking on the street I saw a girl standing in front of our house.

 

When I got closer,I noticed that person was a girl.I walked.It was Yoona my ex.

 

What is she doing here?I thought.

 

She turned her head to me and she smiled.What is this?I asked my self.

 

I saw her walk toward me.She is now few steps away from me.

 

"What is it Yoona?"I asked her as I crossed my arms.

 

Then I saw a teardrop fell on her race. "What happened?"I was suprise so I asked her again.

 

Now she is crying,she grabbed shirt and she began to cry.

 

To tell you the truth I still care for her atleast a bit but love?I don't think I can still love her.

 

After what she did to me,she said to me.

 

After she left me in the rain crying,begging for her to come back to me.

 

But....I just let her go...I thought I am not the guy for her....and she is not the one for me....... I saw her hug me,but I just stand there and let her cry.

 

After a few minutes.....she then began to speak....but still I can hear sobbing.

 

"Ji.*sob.He was only playing with me.*sob"she said.

 

I know how she feel because she did that to me.....but why is she run to me a cry? i just stay silent.

 

"Ji.(she look up to me)I-I want you back.*sob.I realized I loved you more than that guy.I know I cheated on you but I only did that because I want to make sure If I trully love you.*sob.

 

So I tried to be far away from you,avoid you.But I can't.When he cheated on me.I realize how you feel when I left you on that day.Now I realize I love you so much Ji.*sobPlease

 

comeback to me."all she said.

 

Is she trying to play with me again?I asked myself but when I heard all of that I feel like it really is true.What should I do?Should I accept her again?

 

"I don't know yoona"all I can say.

 

"Please Oppa.I talked to your mother and I apologize of what I did to you.And she forgives me.Please Ji."She begged.

 

I can't believe mom would forgive her.She's the one who said I can't love her again.

 

"I can't"I said.

 

"Why?Do you already have someone?"she asked.

 

"I just can't yoona"I said as Broke the hug.

 

I Left her and went inside our house.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Nobody's Pov

 

As Jiyong left Yoona standing still sobbing.....

 

Yoona mumbled to herself....

 

"You are still mine,And No one else will have you."She said.And she gone home. . .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The three girls got home after Taeyang's mom drove them home. Inside the house......

 

Bom who is now laying on the couch.

 

Bom:Hey Bestfriend.....Did you see how Taeyang look at you?She said and giggled.

 

Dara who is checking on her phone...

 

Dara:Why?Something wrong with Taeyang?

 

Bom:Pabo-ah.I mean can't you feel that Taeyang is been eyeing you since I introduce you to him.You don't feel it?

 

Dara who was shock of what Bom said almost drop her phone.

 

Dara:Yah Bom!What are you saying?!

 

Bom:Keke don't worry you'll feel it soon hehehe.

 

Dara:Whatever I'mma go to my room and start doing my homework,You two too. And she left and went to her room.

 

Minzy:Unnie did you see it too?she whisper so Dara wouldn't hear it.

 

Bom giggled.

 

Bom:Yeah hehehe.

 

They both giggled.

 

In Dara's room.....

 

Dara:Aissssh those girl,seriously....she pout...

 

She check her phone if there was a text,fortunately there is.

 

And it was from Seunghyun,of course. She smiled as soon as she saw the text.....

 

From:Seunhyun

 

                Hey Dara.How was your day?I didn't get to see you today because you were busy.hehe.So I just stop by to say hi and have a nice day:)

 

She giggled. She send him a reply saying:

 

To:Seunghyun

 

                Hi!Yes I know.I was helping my friend do his project and it took a whole day to prepare it,since I know how to do it.I volunteer to help him.you too have a nice day.;)

 

                We can hang out tomorrow hehehe:)And now I'll be studying..Anyeong!!!:)

 

And she began to study 'till midnight.

 

Staying until midnight became a habit to Dara.

 

Since she was working in her dad's company.

 

 

 

In Top's house

 

Top was studying too when Dara texted him.As he read her text he smiled and did not bother to reply back because he knows she is now studying.

 

"I'll just see you tomorrow Dara~"He mumbled.

 

He then went back to studying.

 

And that's how their day ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is for the continuation for chapter 16 kekeke I hope you like it I do appreciate comments from you guys.

No silent reading:)

Thank you!