Chapter 31: Jeju Island: Start

Our Complicated Heart

Saturday Morning Came........

In Bom's House....

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.!"Minzy sang excitedly while taking a shower.

The unnies who heard her sang chuckled.

"Our Minzy is so excited hahaha"Dara said arranging Minzy's clothes.While Bom just laying on Minzy's bed.

"Yah Bommie!Help me with this.This is your sister's clothes and she ask us a favor if we can arrange her clothes for her and we agree,now come here and help me."Dara grab Bom's hands for her to get up.

"Aisshhh a lot of work."Bom complained.

"Yah Hurry up.Or I will not give you a corn for four days!"Dara said.Bom giggle."I'm just kidding hahaha"Bom laugh as she hug her bestfriend.

"Aigoooo.....Anyway Bommie-ah."

"Mmm?"

"Aren't you excited?"Dara asked."Of course I'm excited."Bom said.

"Excited to see your man?"Dara teases.Bom quickly blush upon hearing the word 'her man'.

"Y-yah w-what are y-you talking about?H-he's not my man."

"Yet"Dara added.

"Dara unnie!Bom unnie is super excited,she can't even sleep yesterday hahaha I saw her."Minzy who just got out from taking a shower,said.

"really?Hahahahaha Bommie is so excited to see Jiyong hahaha"Dara even more tease Bom who is now covering her face with her both hands.Bom stood up.

"Aisshh Yah Dara let's go,we too need to get ready."Bom then went out and went to her room.

"hahaha that girl seriously.Oh Minzy we finish arranging and putting some of your clothes in there.So you just need to get ready and later we can go."Dara said as she yawn.

"Neh!!Thank You Unnie!!Your the best hehehehe."Minzy gave Dara a back hug.

"You are very welcome.Maknae ah"Dara patted Minzy's head.

"I'll just go prepare mine neh?hehe"Dara said.

"Arasso unnie."Dara then headed out.

While Dara's packing her stuff she suddenly thought'Since it's a vacation,Jiyong and I don't need to act,right?Since there is no one from the school will be there.ohooo...Bom will have her chance then hehehehe'*evil laugh.

Suddenly her phone rang.She pick it up without looking who is the caller.

"Hello?"she said.

"Hello Noona!"the other line said.

"Who's this?"she ask.

"It's Seungri noona!"the other line said

"Oh?!Hello Seungri-ah!"she said.

"Noona Are you excited?!"Seungri ask

"Neh I'm excited"she said then suddenly she heard another person speak at the other line.

"Yah!What are you doing?And why is my phone with you?!"the man shout at Seungri.

"Oh hyung!Oh I'm sorry I just want to call--"before he could finish

"Yah!Who are you calling?!Don't you have your own phone?Is that a woman?!I told you that to only stick with Chaerin.!You're such a playboy."he said.

Dara heard everything.

"Seunghyun?"Dara said.

"Oh!See I'm right it's a woman."Top took the phone"Yah can you leave Seungri alone!He already has a woman!"Top yell at the phone.Dara in shock.

"Hyung!You shouldn't have done that."Seungri said in panic.

"Why because this woman is going to kill you once she know that you have another woman?!Huh!You deserve it,you idiot!"he said.

"And how did she know my name?Did you hook me up again?"Top ask.

"Aaissshhh HYUNG!That's Dara Noona!"Seungri said.With that Seunghyun just stood there in super shock."D-D-D-Da-r-a?He stutter.

They then heard a chuckled on the other line.

"Hahahahaha You're so protective Seunghyun ah.Hahaha."Dara laugh.

Top grab the phone immediately"Ummm D-Dara I'm so sorry I-I didn't know it was you.I'm sorry about my behavior.I'm sorry that I yell at you.I'm really sorry."He apologize and apologize.

"Hahahaha Don't worry I'm not mad.You're just like that because of Seungri hahaha"she said.

"I'm sorry again."Top said

"Who's the idiot now"Seungri smirked.

"hahah it's ok.I forgive you.So Are you excited for today?"Dara ask as she put important things on her bag.

"Oh?Yeah I'm excited."he said'I'm super duper excited because I'll be with you in fourdays.'Top's real thoughts.

"Are you excited for today too?"he ask.

"Hyung I already ask noona that."Seungri said.

"I haven't so close your mouth."Top said.

"Hahaha Yes I'm excited too.Jeju Island sounds very interesting."Dara said and chuckled.

"Haha yeah."

"Umm Seunghyun ah I still need to pack my stuff and you too you should be preparing yours.So I'll just see you guys later,neh?"Dara said.

"Oh?!Yeah I'm sorry that my brother bother you."Top said.

"Oh no It's fine hehe"she said.

"Hehe ok then I'll just see you later Dara."Top said.

"Neh~"

"Bye Noona!!"Seungri said at the last minute.

"Haha bye Seungri.See you guys later."Dara said and hang up.

'hahaha they are so cute'Dara thought after the call.

Top's  House....... 

"Hyung you already have a minus point for Dara noona."Seungri laugh.

"What do you mean?"Top ask.

"I know you like my Noona..."

"You're noona?"Top glare.

"anyway...I know you like Dara noona,so you might want to put an extra effort and not give her bad impression of you.Like yelling,you got to stop with that and gettig mad easily.That's a no.no"Seungri said.

"Yah I'm only like that because of you.I don't yell at someone and gets angry easyly to everyone except you.You always do stupid things that's why."Top smack him in the head"

Aishhh hyung!"Seungri stood up.

"What?"Top said giving him a scary face.

"....that hurt"Seungri said in a low voice gets back to sit.

"Anyway just get movin' or we are going to be late."Top said and went out.......

The door open.

"Yah this is my room,Go to your room."Top said.

"Oh hehe sory hyung."Seungri said and went to his real room.

'That kid seriously.'Top shook his head.'Anyway what should I wear.hehe'He thought.

Taeyang's house......

"Here have some money,honey"Taeyang's mom giving Taeyang money as Teayang packing his clothes.

"Oh thank you mom."he said.

"When are guy will come back?"She ask.

"We'll be gone for four days.Not that long."He said.

"hehehe I hope you can confess to Darashii already hehehe and get married qnd have little taeyang and little dara hehehehe."She said.

"Umma!!How dare you think that far.I haven't even confess to her yet."Taeyang said.

"That's why you should do it now or it will be too late."She said.Taeyang look down.

"I know.I will try my best."he said.

"You have my support son."she said patting his back.

"Thank You Mom."he smiled at her.

And he continue arranging his clothes.

Jiyong's House........

Jiyong was putting his clothes and everything needed on his orange suitcase.When he thought of texting Dara.

"Why would I text that girl?It's not like we need to act while on vacation.I bet everyone already knows we are just acting so we don't need it."he said to himself but he ended up texting her.

To: Darish

             Hey tokki!

After a couple of minute.

To:GDish

             Boss?

"What Boss?"he ask himself.

To:Darish

             So you are calling me Boss now huh?So your my employee hahaha!

three minutes have passed.

To:GDish

             Oh!Nevermind.I thought you are the gentle and sweet guy I know.Please don't call me Tokki if you're not Youngabe oh?

"Gentle and Sweet."he mummbled.

To:Darish

             Yah!I'm Both Gentle and Sweet.

A couple of minutes..

To:GDish

             What?!Huh!Gentle and Sweet my foot.In your dreams.

He immediately text her...

To:Darish

             I AM!!

To:GDish

             In your dreams,stupid.

To:Darish

              I'll show what a gentle and sweet I am!

To:GDish

              Huh!I'm not looking forward to that.HAHAHA

"I'll show you how gentle and sweet I am Darish!!"he said and throw the phone to his bag.

His door open..

"Hyung what happen to you?"Daesung came in.

"Argghh that gurl,making me pissed off."he said.

"Who?"Dae ask.

"That Darish."Ji said

"Darish?"

"DARA!"

"Ok ok hyung calm down.So what about Noona?"

"She made me mad."

"How?Why?"

"She said I'm not that type of a person who is gentle and sweet!"

"Oh?But you are."

"Right Daesung ah?She just can't see that."

"haha How can she know that when you always teases her and get her pissed hahaha"Dae laugh.

"Yah!...I'll show her my gentle and sweet side,you'll see"Jiyong smirked.

"Anyway hyung,Why are you getting so work up with Dara noona?It's not like you her,are you?"Dae said.

"Yah What are you talking about?That's nonsense."Jiyong laugh.

"But hyung don't get mad ok,I'm just saying.I think You and Dara noona will be a good couple,I mean If ever hehe.Look,You with a handsome and cute personality and Dara noona with a Goddess charm and intelligent.What do you say hyung."Dae said.

"Me and Her?I don't know Dae.I think that would be impossible."he said.

"Alright hyung hehehe but if ever you and noona,you know,You guys have my support hehehe.I'll go now hyung I need to put my clothes in my suitcase."Dae said and head out.

'Me ...and....her....?mmmmm'he thought but soon shook his head thinking it's impossible.

Bom's house..

"Huh!He called himself a gentle and sweet?!Not going to happen."Dara said.

"Hey you guys!Are you ready?We need to go now so we won't be late."Bom called.

Minzy head out from her room"Neh I'm ready!!"she giggle.

"Dara!Do you still need time?"Bom ask.

"Huh oh no!I'll be there,just a second."Dara said.Before Dara could go out she gave a inhale and exhale.

"I'm ready!"Dara said.

"Ok then Let's go!!!"they said.

Top's house...

"Hyung are you ready!!!"Seungri yell.

"I'm ready"he said in a calm voice.

"Aunty we will go now.See you in tuesday."Top said.

"Bye Aunty."Seungri said.

"Be careful kids!!"their Aunt said.

"Neh!"They both said.

"Let's go!!!"

Taeyang's house...

"Umma I'll go now neh?"Taeyang said and kiss her mom on the cheek.

"Be careful honey!"

"Neh!"

"Let's go!"

Jiyong's house...

"Let's go hyung!!Umma take care!!"Dae said.

"Neh.Take care sons too!!"Their mom said as she hug them.

"Umma we will go now!We'll just see you after four days."Jiyong said.

"Let's Go!"

 

And they went to their meeting place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like it?

Then comment or subscribe hehehe

 

I'll update tomorrow!

 

 

 

 

 

 

@kristinamay17:Thank you for commenting I thought my readers stop reading this story:(Anyway!!I know it's confusing haha sorry about that.But Next time I'll make sure You guys will not get confuse hehehehe Thank you!!

 

To my subscriber I hope to see your comment soon^.~