Tabisan phone moments......

Our Complicated Heart

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara's POV

SInce we are friends, Seunghyun,Seungri,and Chaerin and us(me,taeyang,Bom and minzy) hang out together and had fun wandering at the Mall. I'm really happy that I met Seunghyun in the mall........Hey its not like I like him already but I just feel comfortable when we're together you know,It's not like one of his Friend you know the "Stupidish,weirdish guy" in the school..HA! he really a is a opposite of Seunghyun....So yeah we had a lot of fun spending our time together.

We got home like at around 6 pm.

At home....

Nobody's POV

Dara:Ahhhhh I'm so tired,but I enjoy it and happy kekekekke"Dara said as she lay down to the couch.

Minzy:ahaha eah me too...i had a lot of fun....Minzy then lay down to the floor...

Dara:Minzy ah don't lay don there, the floor is is cold you might get fever here lay down with me here.Dara said with her tired voice and command Minzy to lay down next to her in the couch.

Minzy:Ok~ unnie

Bom:Aigooo santokki....let me ask you something.....Are ou really happy about us had fun or is i because someone is there that makes you happy.?Bom asked Teasing DAra.

Dara quickly get up and face Bom..

Dara:Y-Yah!

This time its Minzy to teased dara.

Minzy:Aigooo Dara Unnie, jut tell the truth, you.............you like Top oppa don't you?kekekekeke..she said putting a evil smile.

Dara:N-No.! I-I do-don't.She stutter.

Bth of them giggled.

Dara got blushed and got embarrassed she quiclky went to her room as she bang her door to make noth of them thinks she was angry.But she's not.

"Argh Thos combine force together!!!how dare them................But................Do I really like Seunghyun? I know he is gentle, kind, adorable,kekeke and all but somehow there's somethign I can't find to him.I just don't know what it is."she thought putting her hands to where her heart is.

Nobody's Pov

it was already 9 pm..Dara,Minzy and Bom is getting ready to sleep.

At the Bathroom....Minzy and Bom are toothbrushing their teeth while dara is finished.

Minzy:Unnie do think Dara likes top oppa? Minzy asked Bom still hasn't finished toothbrushing.

Bom:Well I don't know I just feel like I want to about him ahahaha It's fun you know,but if she really likes Top then,,,,I don't know..

Minzy:You have a point there unnie hehehehe.

Both of them form an evil smile.

Dara in her room~

Dara went inside to her room before she went to her bed she check her phone first she missed a called or a text.

Dara then form a smiled when she saw a text for her phone.

Dara:Seunghyun-ah she said as she whisper his name.

It was Seunghyun who text her as she read his message,the smile on her face never fade away.

From:Seunghyun

To:Dara

Hi Dara.I know It's already late but i just want to tell you that I had a lot of fun earlier. I got to cah with you and with your friends. To be honest I was going to ask you to hang out wwith me today but unfortunately I didn't know your phone number,that's why I didn't get to say that to you,but luckly we met at the mall hehehehhe...so yeah have a nice dream :) goodnight Dara.

 

With that Dara's smile become wider than before and she chuckled. and without hesitating she quickly reply to him.

 

In Seunghyun's House.

Top----Omg I want to call her but I end up texting her,Aigooo..I sent her a messages and I waited if she would respond.......later one minute........two.....four..........I give up she must be sleeping right now.........sigh

Top was about to go to his bed when he heard his phone vibrate, he quickly grabbed his phone and suprisingly he saw a text...........

It was Dara............

 

From Dara

To Seunghyun

Hi Seunghyun ah!! ahahaha I'm sorry I didn't give you my number. I was getting bored earlier when Minzy asked us if we wanted to go kill time and since it's like that I join her and Yeah luckly we met ahahaha I had a lot of fun too..You too have a nice dream:) Gud night Seunghyun;)

 

With That Top smiled widely and shouted "YES!"........As if he had won an award. Seungri who was just passing by heard his hyung say YES...and made him confused he then quickly get inside....

Seungri:HYUNG!!!!What happened?! he said smiling

Top got startled by his little dongsaeng shout. He wanted to scold him for entering his room without permission and for yelling so loud. But he will forget it for now because of someone kekekekeke..........

Top: You don't need to know..He said smiling..

Seungri:Hyung,Why are you smiling like a crazy person,it's creepy. He said as he get closer to look at the phone top was holding to get a god look who he was texting.

Seungri exclaimed and suprise...

Seungri:Dara Noona!!

Top:yah! how did you get here.

Seungri:Call her hyun.

Top: I want to but isn't kinda late to her?

Seungri:Hyung she reply to you right,then she still awake.Call her hyung hehehehehe.

Top:ummmmmmmm alright.....

He dialed her phone number

Ring~ RIng~ RIng~ Top was so nervouse thingking waht if she don't answer it and then he let out a BIg sigh...When.....someone picks up......

"Yeoboseyo?"the other line said.

"*Omg she answered Omg what do I do?*"Top thought.

Top:Ummm H-Hi D-Dara.

Dara:Seunghyun?

Top:Y-Yes.

Dara:Oh HI!! Still not asleep?

Top:Ye--- Seungri cutted him

Seungri:Anyeongaseyo!NOONA!!!!Seungri took the phone while Top still spacing out by himself not noticing Seungri has stolen his phone to him.

Dara:Seungri?

Seungri:NEH NOONA! ehhehehe.

Dara:Hi Seungri ah!

Seungri:Noona Let's go out toorrow since it's sunday hehehehe......

With that Top went back tot eh real world and realizing his phone was gone in his hand.He looked where it is and he saw Seungri holding and talking to Dara. He got angry and smack him in the head. An took back the phone from him.

Dara:Ummm---- before Dara answer she heard a noise over her line...she giggle she heard both brothers are fighting again.

Top:YAH SEUNGRI!!!Who told you to take the phone to me when I'm still talking.?!He angryly said.

Dara:Seunghyun-ah haha don't haha scold Seungri hes just being cute to her noona. She said saving Seungri for danger kekeke.

Top:Ahh Ne-Neh...he quickly caml down when he heard Dara spoke.

Dara:Ahaha you guys are cute hehehhe.

Top:We-We're not...

Dara:Ahaha yeah yeah so what's up wy did you call me?

Top:Ummm that...ummm I just wanted to call heheh..

Dara:ohhh ok.

There was a silent.

Top:hey Dara?

Dara:Yes?

Top:Ummm do you have anything to do tomorrow?

Dara: Actually Yes.

Top:Ohh is that so? he said awith a sad and dissapointed voice.

Dara gigled.

Dara: I'm going to teh park tomorrow aloone an I don't have someone with me.I was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me?

Top suddenly smiled he thought that she has some business to do but luckly him Dara was really the one who is going to ask him but he got to ask first before her.ahaha

Top:I would love to. he said greatfully.

Dara:Ok~~ I'll call you tomorrow when and where ok?~ hehe

Top:Alright~

Dara:Gud night Seunghyun.

TOP:Gud night Dara.

And that's how they end they're conversation.

 

CONTINUED------------>

What will happen next? :)

Yes I was able to update today because I cried an begged my sister to lend me her laptop for today

SIGH~

SO Yeah TABISAN MOMENTS WOOT WOOT~~~

See you~~

~Des~