Another Day.

Our Complicated Heart

I--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

Bom's Pov

 

I saw Dara step out of the motor,She bid her goodbye to Top and she KISSED him!!!Well only in the cheeek.Ok I overeacted keke sorry keke.

 

Minzy and I decided to go home early than them because we see too much sweet scene and we can't continue anymore kekeke.

 

I was waiting by the door when they arrive.

 

I heard them bid goodbye. "Go on inside."I heard Top said. "No you go first I'm now here anyway only step away for the house,so you go first."I heard Dara said to Top.

 

And Top smiled. "Alright,you win...then see you tomorrow"He said as he start the engine.

 

"Neh~"She said.

 

Then Top drove away. I saw Dara looking at Top as he go.

 

Me-----Aigooo Dara ah your inlove.

 

"Ahem"I heard myself say. Dara got suprise and made her turn to me. "Ay Yah you scared me!"She said.

 

"ahaha so How was your DATE with ahem your boyfriend?"I smirked.

 

"Y-Yah.It's n-not a D-date.A-And we are no Boyfriend Girlfriend you know."she stutter.

 

"What unnie!?"Minzy appeared. "YAH MINZY-ah!"I scolded her. "Miane Unnie I'm just so suprised of what Dara had said." I turned my head Immidiately to Dara.

 

"Yah Dara ah!What?!You guys are not dating and not BF GF?!What?!"I said as I put a confuse face.

 

"Ahaha yah you guys are too much we just hang out nothing else.Aigooo"She said.

 

"What But....I saw...."I cutted what was Insaying she might find out that we stalk her .I shook my head.

 

"what?You saw what?.."she said that brought me into reality.

 

"Anyway let's continue this later uuuu it's getting cold,let's go inside."i said as walked in to the house.And Both of them get inside too.

 

Taeyang Pov

 

Bom and Minzy went home early than Dara.I wonder why?

 

"So what happened?"I said not too obvious.

 

"Wahhhh Those two I can't believe they are already together.OMG I saw them hold hands."she said that made inside me so sad very sad.

 

"Oh"Is all I can say.

 

Minzy's Pov

 

"Wahhh Those two I can't believe they are already together.OMG I saw them holds hands."I heard Bom unnie said to Taeyang oppa."Oh"all he said.

 

I saw him became sad but he did not put it in obvious way so that we won't find out.But I noticed it sorry Oppa keke.

 

"Unnie you might see it wrong.And yes I saw it to that they held hands and that was because they were skating and we know that Dara Unnie can't skate you know.Aigooo unnie~"I said .

I saw Oppa litghten up a litte bit keke atleast I made feel a little better hehehe fighting oppa.

 

 

And I think you really like my Dara unnie.

 

 

Dara's Pov

Me,Bom and Minzy then went inside because it's getting cold outside and I'm wearing a skirt not too short not too long. Inside~

 

 

I saw Taeyang playing games,as I saw his face looks sad,I wonder why.

 

"Taeyang what's wrong?You look sad."I said as I touch his shoulder.

 

"Oh your here,ahaha nothing."He said not looking at me.

 

"Nothing?Well if you needed somebody to talk to just call me I'll be there.Ohh yeah I bought you gift kekeke this."I said as I give him the sweatshirt with a Big letter T written on it.

 

"Ohhh Thank you Dara I'll wear this properly"he finally look at me.

"your welcome~"I said and smiled.

 

 

"I'm gonna go to my room to rest see you guys tomorrow~"I said and went up where my room is.

 

Nobody's Pov

 

Dara went to her room and changed her clothes... *Beep Beep* "Hmmm?"she heard her phone recieve a messages she went to get her phone,again,smiling when she saw who

texted her.

 

"Oh It's Seunhyun-ah"She cheered.

To:Dara

 

 

From:Seunghyun

 

           Hi Dara sleepig already?yes that's right you should be restig right now and because we still have school tomorrow.

 

           Sorry that I let get tired kekeke but I had fun.Gud Night And rest well;)

 

That earned a giggled from Dara.She too send a text to him.

 

To:Seunghyun

 

From:Dara

 

           Hi Seunghyun!Ahahaha Neh Neh I'm going to sleep now and no I didnt get tired actually it was fun.I had fun too I hope we can do it again kekeke next time;)

 

           Neh Gud night to you too.Sleep well.Annyeong~~

 

With That she didn't notice she was blushing,And there's someone who witnessing her action.

 

"This proves that you guys like each other ahahaha"Dara got suprised and almost droped her phone.

 

"Yah Bommie-ah!Can't you stop doing that?"She asked.

 

"What?Stop doing what?"Bom said.

 

"Scaring people aishhhh"Dara answer.

 

"Yah I knock you just didn't hear it because you were busy giggling there with your phone."Bom said.

 

"Oh?You knock?I didn't know."She said innocently.

 

"Aigooo yah.So tell me,about you and Top.What's going on hmmmm~?"Bom asked making Dara chuckled.

 

"Bommie ah we don't have that kind of relationship,We're just friends,We're comfortable with each other that's why we're close that's it."Dara explained.

 

"hmmmmm for now ok I'll believe you kekeke"Bom said.

 

"ahaha whatever you say Bommie,yah go to sleep already we have school tomorrow."Dara commanded.

 

"Neh Neh ok see you tomorrow gud night bestie!!"Bom said hugging Dara.

 

"Ahaha gud night Bestie!"Dara said as she hugged her back.

 

"Bye Bye" and they bid goodbye.

 

Jiyong Pov

 

Sigh As I expected This weekend is lame i think I like school days better than weekend.

 

"Oh?What's with a big sigh my son?"My mother said.I was sitting in our living room have nothing to do.

 

"Oh Mom it's nothing it's just I'm bored."I said.

 

"awww son,how about you go find a girl that will make you happy"she said

 

"Umma I'm not in the mood to have a girlfriend right now"I said.

 

"Son I know Yoona had cheated on you but..."I cut her off

 

"Umma I don't think about her anymore.Remember when she cheated on me and we broke up I thought I going to cry or something but I didnt feel anything it means I didnt love her

for real."I said.

 

"I know son,i'm just saying........but son haven't you.....found ...yet?..."she said.

 

"arshhh Umma!"

 

"ahahaha I'm just kidding.Son It's getting late go sleep now,Daesung already is asleep,you should go sleep there's school tomorrow........and might find you true love

kekekekekek."She teased.

 

"Umma!Seriously!"I said.

 

"Arrasso go on.Gud Night darling~"she said as she give a peck on my forehead.

 

"neh"I said as kiss her in the cheek.

 

"Gud Night umma"

 

As Night passes..........

 

Nobody pov

 

At Bom's house

 

"Guys are you all ready?"Dara said.

 

"Neh"Bom minzy said at the same time.

 

"alright let's go then"Dara said.

 

"Yah.you cannot wait to see Top?ahahaha"Bom start to teased Dara.

 

"Yah!there you go again!"Dara said.

"why unnies?What about Seunghyun oppa?"Minzy said who just got inside the car.

 

 

(A:N/By the way Dara has a car,they all go to school using the car,and of course Dara is the one's driving.Bom and Minzy can't drive)

 

"Nothing Minzy ah Don't listen to your crazy sister."Dara quickly save the talk.

(A:N/In the car in the front was Dara and Bom and in the back Taeyang and Minzy)

 

Taeyang just sat there quietly but deep inside he wanted to ask her,but he just keep quiet.

 

 

They arrived...........

 

while Dara and the other walk towards to the gate someone cover Dara's that make her suprised.

 

"Guess who~~~"A guy said while covering Dara's eyes.

 

Dara-----hmmmm this I think I know who this is.she thought and smiled.

 

"Seungri!"she said getting the hands away to see who is it.

 

"Noona!How did you know it was me?"Seungri said

 

"ahahah I just know ahaha I'm good right?! hehe"She said then she saw Top parking his Motor at the school parking lot. She was about to approach him when someone...

 

"Yah Ssyandaya!"

 

She turned her head and she already knows who said it.It was Jiyong.

 

"Yah!aishhhhh first thing in the morning I get to see this Guy?!"she mumbled tot herself but enough for Top who is near to her and Bom,minzy,taeyang,and Seungri to hear her.

 

"Yah Ssantoki!What are you mumbling about?"Jiyong asked that made Dara even more annoyed.

 

"Yah how dare you call me with that name?!"she asked.

 

"Why?!Isn't that you nickname or something wahahaha!!"he said.

 

"Yes But You are not allowed to call me that!!Aigoooo this guy chincha!!GUys I'm gonna go to class you guys chat I can't stand seeing this guy aishhhh"she said enrage.

 

Dara then left.Top just smirked at Jiyong and leave them.

 

"yah Bom!Why is that friend of yours like that ahaha I just wanted to greet her."Jiyong turned his head to Bom who was just enjoying the what she's seeing.

 

"I don't know all I know she hate you ahaha---wait Yah DON"T JUST CALL ME BOM WITHOUT RESPECT CALL ME NOONA!"Bom scolded Jiyong and all of them left.Leaving Jiyong

alone Dumbfounded.

 

"Hyung,be behave oh?especially to Dara noona,she is really a nice woman so respect her and be friend with her.I'm gonna go now,you too hyung.See you later."Daesung then left.

 

Jiyong----Aigooo what's with this guys today Aisshhhh.I don't think "Friend"will suit us both.Impossible.*Bell rang*OMO I'm late Aisshhhhh.

 

 

If you haven't read my other On-going Fanfics now it's the time kekekeke.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/74922/one-sided-love-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-darayang-jiyoung-youngbae

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83063/confession-club-2ne1-bigbang-daemin-daragon-ririn-taeyang-topbom

Thank you!Comment are welcome and Subscribe.:)

~Des~