The last two days on Jeju

Our Complicated Heart

Chaerin's POV

Just to be honest, I am confused!! I still have feeling on Hyun joong And i still like Seungri. The past and the present and killing me!!What should I do??!!

Hyun Joong is such a great man and I think he's every women would want, a gentleman, trusthworthy, loveable, kind, down to earth and more. I loved him for that.

Seungri? I don't remember why I deeply fall in love with this guy, that even though he keeps hurting me and keeps rejecting me, I still manage to love him.

What should I do?

 

Meanwhile......

Jiyong's room.....

'mnmmmm......'Jiyong moan and slightly open his eyes, finally waking up.He yawn, he was about to get up but he notices there's someone sleeping with him and notices that he was holding the person.

He look at the person and he was suprised......'Dara....' he thought. 

He look at her stunned by how her beauty shines, it's like an angel came down from heaven nope!A goddes!

He observed her not minding to wake her up, he coulnd't stop looking at her because he thought maybe this is the only chance he have to look at her this close.

'Dara.... wake up' he thoght but somewhere inside him doesn't want her  to wake up so that they could stay like this for long.

But....That wish was interupt by a knock on Jiyong's room, that brought him back to reality.

"Dara, are you in there?Jiyong What are you doing with dara!"TOP said trying to open the door but unfortunately the door was locked.

'What?What is he saying?'Jiyong thought.

'Dara if ever something is going on with the two of you, you will see the bominator in me!'Bom thought, trying to relax.

Dara then finally woke up by the noise and notices that she too fell asleep. She look up to see Jiyong with her.

"Omo! Sorry its not my intention to fall asleep here.. I was just waking you up..."she says.

"You don't have to say sorry.But we have a problem.."JIyong pointed at the door.And she look at the door and heard the people knock.

"OMO!!"Dara stood up.

"Jiyong ah get up from there and get dress, they might think we slept together and you with half ."Dara says.

"well we did, right?"he ask

"yes.wait!!NO!!I mean yes, well it's our fault that you pulled me and i tried to free myself but you were strong so I couldnt do anything, then i just fall asleep."

"In short.We slelt together"Jiyong smirked.

"Ahhhh what ever! JUst-just get dressed!!"She push him to his closet to get clothes.

Finally they came out.

"Ohhhhh Unnie What did you and oppa did in there?hahaha"Minzy asked.

"Dara are you okay?"Taeyang asked.

"Where's Jiyong?"Bom asked.

"Did he did something on you"Top asked as he checked Dara  if she has bruise or something.

Then Seungri and Cl Come up.

"Unnie.."Cl said.

"Noona?What happend I thought you were just going to wake Chaerin and Jiyong hyung up?"Seungri asked.

Jiyong showed up."Wow!!What do have hear babe?"Jiyong asked as he pulled Dara's waist close to him like hugging her in total.

Everyone was shocked.

Dara manage to elbow Jiyong "Arrrk!"And he let out a small grin.

"Guys!nothing happen okay!I just......."She stop and start thinking what would she says.

"Just what...?"everyone says.

"Ummmm Oh my mom....yes!my mom called and we talk hehe sorry if it took too long"She excused.

'Yeah...right....'Bom,minzy,daesung,and seungri thougt.

"but why do you have to be in Jiyong's room ?You could've gone outside to talk with your mom."Bom Askes eyeing Dara.

'Oh shoot!!Bom knows I'm lying oh Shoot!!I'm gonna b dead meat later.I should avoid her later'Dara thought.

"Ahhhhh...."Dara doesn't know what to say, Bom has a point there, she coul've gone out so that he won't bother someone's sleeping.

"Because I was talking to her mom to, I says hi."Jiyong interupt.

'Oh thank God!'Dara thought in relief.

"So anyway guys Let's go eat im dupper hungry!!Let's go babe hahahaa"Jiyong jokingly grabbed Dara out from that atmosphere.

"Yah don't call her babe!"Top followed the two and the rest followed also.

"Thank me later baby.."Jiyong whisper to Dara.And of course Dara elbow him."yah"he said.

 

TOP's POV

I sigh remembering what had happen earlier. I felt like Jiyong got one step closer to my Dara, my precious Dara.

Dara I love you and I'm going crazy I don't know what to do, I feel like someone is taking you away from me.

Should I confess already?I should huh? Yeha I should!!

 

Taeyang's Pov

I just hope that even if you like someone already,I still want to confess what I'm feeling about you,And I'm crazy inlove with you.Who wouldnt.

Do I even have a chance?

 

Afternoon.........

Chaerin went out of the house finding men in black suit holding a heart shape ,different kind of color bouquets.

She was amused by the preparation but she didn't know who would do this.

Then suddenly A man in the end of the line stand there waiting for her.

"Hyun....joong?"She tried to gues who it was because the man was wearing a mask.

The man walked towards her hold her hand and "Chaerin ah, after the years that we have been away to each other,Maybe someone might have like you on those years.Or maybe on those years you were able to move on and might have like someone already,But I'am happy that all those years we met again and we still have the same feeling that we love each other.So I'am asking you this....(the man took off his mask and takes off something on his pocket.:Chaerin was suprised to see what the man is showing to her) Will you accept this ring that will be the sign of our endless love?"the man ask.

Chaerin couldn't utter a word since she was really suprised.

"Chaerin ah I promised you that no one will break us apart again,and give you the love that you should've have long time ago and continue our love."He says.

Chaerin was about to cry by the feeling she's getting right now.This is what she wanted right?She wanted to be loved,she wants to be happy again with someone who actually cares for her and not hurting her.

The guy hugged her."ssshh..it's alright,,I know this happens so fast but I really want you to consider it,I won't force you to answer me right now."

"For now let's have a lunch date shall we?"the man smiled at her.

"Hyun joong thankk you.."Chaerin says."But I need to change first"Chaerin smiled.

"Okay honey,I'll wait for you here."Hyun joong says.

Chaerin went inside with a smile and went to the room not noticing there were people who witnesses what happen.

"See!!Hyun Joong is really sweet!!He's definitely going to win!!"Bom squeled with happiness.

"Yah!How do you know such a thing.My dongsaeng is better than him,i know it."Top argue.

"Whatever"bom says.

"Where is Seungri by the way, he should see this and make a move already, he's a step behind already.Oh and where's Dara too?"Top wondered.

 

 

Meanwhile Dara and Seungri was busy doing something.

"Are you sure this thing will light later?"Seungri Ask.

"haha of course Seungri ah."Dara just chuckled.

"Thanks noona for helping me out here, I hope this work."

"But if just if ...Chaerin didn't... umm you know..."

"ummmmmmmmm..... I don't know too.....Maybe I might just give her the space she wanted,If ever she rejected me.I will be fine, as long as she's happy."Seungri says in a serious tone as he look at the sky."But I will still try."he added.

"I'm proud of you."Dara gave him a hug.

 

 

Meanwhile Hyun Joong and Chaerin having fun with their lunch date.

This is the first time Chaerin felt so good, how to have fun with person she truly adore.

She wonder where will this happiness takes her.

 

"I had fun today,hyun joong" 

"I'm glad you did,honey."

There was a silent between themHyun joong broke the silent.

"so ummm... you're going back tomorrow?"

"yeah....We still have school..." he then hug her

"I just hope we could stay here together,you know you can transfer here and continue your study."

"Ummmm I don't know..."

"Please.....so we could be together."

"...."

"Okay I won't force you, I'm just sad that I'm not gonna see you.I wanna be with you."

"I know, me too."

" I love you Chaerin ah "

"I..."she was interupt by Seungri when he pulled her into him.

"It's my turn now, don't you think?"He says and takes Chaerin with him and again leaving the dumpfounded Hyun Joong

"Who is that guy really!?"he irritatedly said.

 

 

~~~~~

 

"You know you were rude right?"Chaerin ask.

S:I'm not! I'ts just that it's my turn now, so you're mine for tonight, okay?

Chaerin choose not to say no more.

Seungri and Chaerin is now on the beach, There's this little boat paint in red .

"What is that?"Chaerin Asked.

"it's for you"he says.

Chaerin laugh by how the stupid drawing was on the boat it was Seungri who draw himself and Chaerin with a heart between.

"I didn't know you at drawing"she laugh.

"Yah stop being mean with my drawing"Seungri pout.

"hold up let me take a picture"she took out her phone.

"Yah!You're really mean you know, now let get's into the boat."

"Wait are you sure it's safe"

"Of course it's safe, I will not let you be in danger.I'm not that stupid. now get on with it and be careful."

"ahhh you're still not a gentleman..."

"I am!"

"A kid"

"A what?!"

"hahaha nothing."

And now their on the boat Seungri thentried to moved the boat and stop in the middle(it's not that far away).

"Showtime."Seungri says.

Then this light up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs40RkV1bVZ2LQ8CKlApG

Chaerin was overwhelmed with the effort Seungri did.

'omo!!this is so romantic, omg i might cry'she thought.

Then Seungri takes Chaerin's hand.....with the serious face,the feeling that he have to let it out. This is it!.

"Chaerin......I-I know you hate me for hurting you, for rejecting you over and over. And I ws  so stupid  to let you get hurt this much.To tell you the truth Parts of me want me to tell you howI feel for you, to let all out, without any regrets.The other part of me reminds me of all the pain I went through in the past. It keeps telling me to keep it all to myself so i won't get hurt again. I can't decide what to do anymore.There's so many things I want to tell you that are in my head, but when you're near me, instead of saying it, I just push you farther away.I don't know how to say it. I'm not good at words. But if you just stop and listen, you'll hear my heart saying 'I love you'."Seungri says he's been wanting to say.

By that Chaerin cried.

"You're so stupid!You are!You know I will be there if you need mebut you stil push me away, but here I am being stupid in love or crazy inlove with you never did I stop caring about you.It's just you who coulndt see it!You"re stupid!!!(*she cried.)And now you're telling me this,.......it's ........too late......"

And By that sentence  tears fell on Seungri's face.

"I'm sorry it's my fault."he says.

"Stupid!!"she cried again.

 

 

"I know........"

 

 

 

i'M SAAD FOR SEUNGRI:(

 

 

OKAY GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY!!i JUST PROMISED YOU GUYS THAT I WILL UPDATE BUT i DIDNT !!i'M REALLY SORRY!!!

i WON T PROMISE AGAIN AHAHAHA

 

i HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE.