Part 1

Our Complicated Heart

     Taeyang's Pov

 

I did not go to school because I don't feel good.I had reach our house.My mother open the door.

 

"What happen?You're early!"she jokigly said.I look at her with my eyes almost to cry.I hug her tight.

 

"Hey,what's wrong?Tell mommy."she said.I couldn't say anything but only hug.

 

"Honey,your hot."she said.My head got dizzy. 

 

Next thing I know I was now lying on my bed.I saw my mom putting a warm wet towel on my forehead.

 

"Mom,what happen?"I ask my mom.I saw her expression brighten up a little bit.

 

"You're awake.Thank God.When you got home,you hug me,and then you suddenly colapse and then I call our security to put you on your bed."My mom said.

 

"I'm sorry mom*cough* I didn't mean to make you worried."

 

"It's ok son,it's not your fault."she said as she hug me.

 

"rest 'till tomorrow ok?I'll just call your school to excuse you neh?"she said

 

"Now go rest you're still not alright."she added and I obey.And then I fell asleep.But before I totaly fell asleep I heard my mom say somethig"Oh someone--"but I did not here all.

 

Dara's Pov

 

After school,I contacted Youngbae's mother asking if he's alright.But it got me worried when she said that Youngbae colapse.So I hurriedly went to their house without me saying goodbye to Bom and Minzy.

 

I reach their house..

 

"Aunty,where is he?"I ask Youngbae's mother who just got out from his room.

 

"He's alright now.But I think he still needs to rest."she said.

 

"May I see him?"I ask.

 

"Sure sweetie"she smiled and she led me the way.I enter his room.There I saw him lying on his bed."I'll tale it from here,thank you Aunty."I smiled.

 

"Please be very take care of my son,Dara."she said,

 

"And If you need anything just call me alright?But I'll be out for now I have to go to the market to buy food.So I'll just see you later Dara."she added.I nodded.

 

She then left.I turned my head to where Youngbae is.

 

"Aiyooo.Why are you so clumsy Youngbae ah,getting sick and not coming to school."I said as I slowly pat his head.After some minutes I saw him move a little and I saw a tear fell down on his face.

 

'why is he crying?'I said to myself.

 

Then I heard him mumbled something"I like you.."I heard him say.'What?I mean ohh a confession.He might like someone.'I said to myself.Again he mumbled

 

"Can you like me too?"he said.'It must be a one-sided-love'I said.

 

But it brought me in a shock the next thing he said."Dara"he said and suddenly a tear fell. -----'W-w-w-w-what?So I'm the one he like?Omo!Why is this happening to me?'

 

 

 

|Author|I just want update hehe I know it's short,Im sorry.I hope you enjoy it and comment!!!zsubscribe!!!kekekeke