New couple!

Our Complicated Heart

Vacation was over,and the gang is getting ready to go back to their respective homes.

 

Four days was full of fun,laughter,some unexpected turn of event,and heartbreaks.We can't always have what we want when it's already too late.Sad to say but that is the truth.

 

For Seungri,it was hard to accept that the one he loves just vanish,because he was already too late.And now he will have to let her have her happiness.

 

He will just be there for her from now on whenever she needs someone to lean on,as.....a friend.....

 

The gang already put their belongings to their cars and some of them bid goodbyes to the place and promise to comeback.

 

"Where's Chaerin?"ask Bom.

 

"Oh maybe she's with Hyunie"Dara said.

 

Inside Top's car,there Seungri,sitting in the corner,listening to music,for him,he knows he have to move on even though it still hurt him.

 

But gotta have to."Hyunjoong I have to go...but I promise to call you."Chaerin said.

 

Hyunjoong hug her tight once more.

 

"Promise you'll take care of yourself.And you promise when you finish the school you'll come here,with me.Even the vacation.Arghhh I miss you already.Please call me when you get home,okay?I want to make sure if you're okay.Whenever you have time,call me.Dont let anyone touch you okay?You're mine,"he said.

Chaerin chuckles.

 

"You're still the same back then hyun.Yes I promise to take care of myself,promise that I'll come here after school finish.and vacation also.And I promise I won't let anyone touch me or bully me at school."she says.

 

"That's my girl."he says as he kiss her.

 

"I love you.Will always."he said and kiss her again.

 

She smiled.

 

"Okay they've been waiting for you,I gotta let you go for now,baby.remember take care ok?Don't fall with some other guy okay.Youre mine!hahaha " he said as he let go of her.

 

"yes,I wont."she says at she kiss on his cheek.

 

"Bye!!"they both said.

 

"Aigooooo......I've aged already Chaerin ah."Bom says.

 

"Keke I'm sorry unnie,come let's go!!"

 

"Bye guys we'll see you on school,be safe!"Dara says.And they drove home.

 

 

At Top's house.

After getting home,Seungri went straight to his bed.And As for Seunghyun,he just look at his brother go.

 

He cannot do anything besides letting him have his space for now.

He knows he's brother is hurting but he got to move on now,learn from mistakes.

 

Then school started.

 

At the gate students coming in talking chit chatting what they did on their little Minnie vacay.

"Hey guys!"Bom called as they approach Seunghyun,Jiyong,Taeyang,and Daesung.

"Hi minzy.Hi noona."Daesung greeted as he approach Minzy first.

 

"Hi oppas"minzy greeted them but her eyes was set only to Daesung.

 

"wahhh Daesung ah...how dissapointing. ...I greeted you first...but then you went to Minzy and greeted her first instead of me...Aigooooo ah."Bom says.

 

"Aigoo noona biane..."Daesung went to her and show her aegyo.'

 

Aigoo..my dongsaeng is so cute like me..'Jiyong thought.

 

"Aiiyooo.... Arrasoo...I forgive you...Since I know you guys like each other....oooppsss...."Bom says as she cover .

 

"Unniieeeee!!!"Minzy blushes she couldn't help but to run,embarassed.And as the guys just stood there dumbfounded.

 

"Wait!Minzy........Minzy likes me.....?"Daesung ask Bom.

 

Bom was just hitting for slipping the word.Then Daesung got the hint,he runs off to follow Minzy.

 

"Aigooo Bom ah..."Jiyong says....

 

"Bom..."Top says as both of them look at Bom.

 

"Bian...mian Minzy ah.Aiigoo..this mouth of mine...aigoo...."Bom says.

 

"Oh so Both of them likes each other?"Taeyang says, the only one who does not know anything,of course he's only attention is for Dara.

 

"Well I guess we're gonna have a first couple in this group.."Top says as he smiles.

 

"kekeke I know right.....well they look perfect to each other don't you think."she says.

 

"Yeah I agree."Jiyong says as all of them look at the direction where those two people run off.As they still admire the two,Jiyong notice someone is missing.

 

Something missing,it's not fun without it.'ahh!'he finally thought it through.

 

"Bom ah where's Dee?"he ask looking around.

 

"Is she late or something?did she wake up late again?or something happen?"Jiyong ask as the three of Them got curious too,finally noticing where Dara could be.

 

'Aisht..What's gotten into me why should I ask all this question,it's not like I care .....well a little bit...but it's not like she's my real girl..aisht...oh well since I ask already,might as well hear the answer.'he thought.

 

"Oh yeah right!Dara!About Dara she went back to america...."Bom says but before she could continue,the Three Men react immediately without letting her finish.

 

"What!!?What happen!!?Why did she move!?Does she not like here,or us!!?"Top went crazy questions.

 

"Dara left us?Why would she do that,is something I did or say?"Taeyang full of sadness filled his voice.

 

"What!!!!!???My girl left me!!!?"and as for that,the word MY Girl made Bom,Taeyang and top look at him.

 

"Oh!Ummmm meaning if she left,what would I do if my ex girlfriend found out Dara left and it was just an act....you...know..."he corrected it as he look at Top who is now glaring,not only him but also Taeyang.

 

"Well anyway...How would you know why if you didn't even let me finish guys.And ask me the same time.Geeezz......"Bom says as she crosses arms like a boss.

 

"Sorry.."The three guys said.

 

"Oh well...Dara left because her mom called her last time when we were at Jeju.Her mom called because she wanted Dara to see a project that is almost ready.And after that she will comeback in a few days...and yes she didn't let us know because it was unexpected called,so by the time we got out of Jeju she drop us off on the house and she went to airport.She didn't want you or us to worry about her."Bom explained.

 

 

"So anymore questions,lover boys?"she added.

 

All of them blushes...

 

'Wait me too?'Jiyong thought.

 

"But yeah that's sad,I don't get to see my Bestfriend in a few days,I hope everything is alright."Bom says.

 

'ahhh my baby...I miss her already....'Top thought.

 

'......'Taeyang was just looking at ground as they walk.

 

'No fun....why did you left,arghh....what do u want me to do..with my ex...aigoo....you owe me for this Dara letting me take care of this by myself..........but.....'Jiyong thought deeply...

 

 

All of them was just quiet as they went on their respective rooms.

 

Lunch came.....without minzy,Daesung and Seungri of course no Dara.

 

 

Everybody met at their table....

 

Just quietly eating their food.Chaerin coming in their table happily.

 

"Hi guys!!"she says cheerfully.

 

"Hey.."they greeted.

 

"Umm is there something wrong you guys are awfully quiet today?Where's Dara unnie and minzy and Daesung and.....Seungri...."She ask as she look around looking for Always hyper Suengri.

 

 

"Dara happen."Bom says.

 

"Huh?What happen to unnie,Bom unnie!!??"She immediately panic.

 

"Calm down,Dara just happen to be in America right now,doing some things,and she'll be back in a few days.."she explained as Cl calmdown.

 

"Oh okay I thought something happen already....I miss unnie...."Cl said."

 

Well I guess our Dara is the one who bring laughter and energy in this group.I miss you Dara comeback soon!"Bom says.

 

Minzy and Daesung came next and as for everybody to notice,they are holding hands!

 

"Omo omo!!!look at you too,so happy together,smiling ear to ear."Bom says.

 

"See told you so..."Top said as he smiles and congratulate Daesung.

 

"My dongsaeng is finally a man!proud of you bro.!"Jiyong said as he give him a man to man hug.

 

"omo!Congrats you two,so happy for you two,I knew this is going to happen,you have my full support."Chae said.

 

"Well unnie your happy too,congrats."Minzy says.Chae just smiles.

 

'I miss d.....Wait no no no Jiyong ah wake up.....sigh...I wish I have someone I could joke around with....aisht Dara leave my mind!'Jiyong thought.

 

Taeyang was just quietly sitting there,hearing the two love birds and of course one more from chaerin.He just wish Dara was here.

 

She's the only one who can make him confortable and happy.

 

Jiyong didn't attend he's last class and went to rooftop instead to cool his head.

 

As he sit on his favorite places to sit while listening to music,closed eyes,someone hug him in the back.

 

He was suprised,and take off his earphone..."I miss you..."a small voice came from the one hugging him....

 

His mind was thinking and saying, It was Dara who is hugging him right now,he accidentally says

 

"I miss you too Dara...I don't know why but....."

 

As he turns around to look at the person who he thinks she is,he was wrong.....

 

 

"Yoona.."he said as he immediately brush off his hands and her hands on him.

 

"Yoona...please stop this...you know I have a girlfriend already....."he said.

 

"So.. you Miss her?that bad?"Yoona ask as she was getting teary.

 

"........yes I do....I do miss her,right now she's so far away from me and I can't even reach her,I just miss her,so please don't get my feeling gets mixed up."Jiyong says.

 

"Oppa...I know I .... I wrong back then....I know I made a huge mistakes to ever let go of a man who will always there for me,anytime I wanted him to be.I still love you oppa,please give me a chance,please,to prove to you,and gain your heart for mine once again.please oppa.I know you haven't fully fallen in love with her,and I don't want to break her heart to but I also want to thank her for taking care of you...so please comeback to me..I need you....."she beg as she cries,broken.

 

 

"Yoona,,you know I still care for you,I forgave you for what you did back then,but having to go back in that relationship over and over is enough.My heart was broken,not until someone came and slowly helping me to heal my broken heart.You deserve better than this,you know that."Jiyong state.

 

 

 

"And that's you oppa.Theres only you.....I'll be waiting,please consider me again.....Saranghae...."she says and left.

 

"Aigoooo....what did I enter this mess....D......maybe I really miss you......."he said between sighs...

 

 

School ended....

 

"Hey top,by the way I haven't seen Seungri anywhere this whole day,is he okay?"Bom ask,and this caught Chaerin attention.

 

"Oh he doesn't feel good,so he skip school today."Top said.

 

"Is....he..okay,oppa?"Chaerin ask,worries can see through her faces.

 

'Aigoo cl if you just knew.'Top thought.

 

"Well when I left this morning he was coughing,I don't know now.Thats why I'm going to excuse myself and go ahead straight home to see how he's doing."Top said.and excuse himself.

 

"I hope Seungri feel better soon."Bom says as everybody agrees.

 

 

At Top's place....

Seungri was laying down the bed,not knowing he was crying as he sleeps.

 

Someone came to him and saw him crying,the person,then wipe he's tears.

 

"umma..."Seungri sobs as he says those word.

 

"shhh... its going to be alright.....I'm here...."the unknown person says.

 

Later Seungri wakes a little bit still dizzy,he saw a person next to him,he touches the person,the the unknown person look up at him....

 

"you okay now?"the person ask.

 

"umma....."the only he says as he look at the person who he thinks the person is.

 

"Don't worry I'm here..."the person holds his hand to say everything will be alright.

 

 

 

 

 

So hey......who is that person?hmmmm.......

 

Seems like i always owe you guys a Big BIg BIG apologies!!!I hope there's still someone who supports and patiently reading this story.....and I salute you for baring with me!!!I love you guys!!!Till nxt time!!!I won't promise,because promises are meant to be broken,but just Please bare with me!!

 

 

❤❤❤-lots of loves from me!!!