Chapter 35: Jeju Island

Our Complicated Heart

 

Top's Pov

 

It already my turn?How am I suppose to choose.

 

Ahhhhh  why do i feel nervous,I shouldn't be nervous at a time like this.Omo!

 

~~~~~~~

 

"So truth or dare oppa?"Chaerin ask once again.

 

Everyone's now looking at Seunghyun.

 

"Seunghyun ah,it's not really hard to choose"Dara smile to him as he smile back.

 

"Alright,Then I'll pick.........Truth....."Seunghyun said smiling....

 

*Pick*

 

"Ok here's the question[If you are given a one wish,what would it be?]"Chaerin said.

 

'One wish?'Top thought.

 

"It would be that when the time comes when I finally have the courage to confess my love to 'that woman' I just wish will accept my feelings."He seriously said and 'that woman' he is reffering to was no other than Dara.

 

Everyone was feeling touch and confuse at the same time.

 

"Oppa,you already set an eye on someone?"Minzy ask.Seunghyun just smiled.

 

Seungri grin knowing already who his hyun reffering to and glance at Dara.

 

Jiyong too who already knows who Seunghyun reffering to and just remain silent expressionless.

 

"Wahhh that is so sweet Seunghyun ah~That woman would be lucky to have you.~"Dara said.

 

'I am more happy to have you Dara,I wish it would happen'Top thought.

 

"Let's spin the bottle!"Seungri excitedly said.

 

"Alright oppa!!"Chaerin happyly said.

 

*Spinning*

 

*And then stop pointing at Bom.

 

'Omo!Now it's my turn!'Bom thought.

 

"I'll pick truth"she said as she pick one paper in the box.

 

"Alright it says[In this group who would you  choose to be with when you are stuck in an Island?]"Chaerin read.

 

Bom's face turn red all of a sudden and cover her face with her both hands.

 

Everyone was curious to whom Bom will pick.Well obviously for Dara and Minzy they already know who,they grin.

 

'Omo!Ottoke!!!!I don't to expose my feelings yet!!!!!I might just choose..'

 

"I-I'll choose...Taeyang..."Bom said.

 

And Taeyang was just a little bit suprise.

 

"Eh?"he said.

 

And both Dara and Minzy have a question mark on their heads cunfuse why Bom pick Taeyang instead of Jiyong.

 

"Oh!Bom Unnie!I didn't know you like Taeyang oppa!"Chaerin said.

 

"Noona!Really?"Daesung said.

 

"A-Aniyo~~!T-There's a reason to it."Bom said."And t's a secret."she added.

 

'The truth is I want to be with Jiyong...sigh...I am such a....'Bom thought.

 

After all awhile Minzy start to yawn feeling sleepy.Everyone did too except Dara and Jiyong....

 

"Aigooo I think we should go get some sleep now,everyone is tired."Dara said.

 

They all nodded,and stood up,one by one going to thier bed.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow then Unnies,Oppas."Minzy sleepy mood said.Everyone nod.

 

"Have a nice dream Minzy ah"Dara said.

 

"Neh~"she said and went inside her room.

 

Same as other they all went to their room.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Dara's Room

 

Dara rolled and rolled up to her bed not knowing what to do.

 

"Sigh,I guess I still can't sleep"She get up and went out the house.

 

She went closer to the beach getting some air since she couldn't sleep.

 

She look up and watch the moon and stars.

 

"Wahhh What a beautiful sight."she said as she smile..

 

"I miss him"she whisper but she frowned upon remembering her past.

 

FlashBack

 

When Dara came to US Ago.....she was still young at that time..

 

"Ma,Why should handle the business in this age?"Dara ask her mom sitting next to her in the car.

 

"I'm so sorry Dara but it's your Dad's choice,he wanted you to get into business this early because when you reach your adult age,we will have to give our business in your hands and take good care of it.I hope you understand us,Sweetie~"her mom said.

 

"Neh Omma~Don't be sad anymore,I will take care of it."Dara said as she hugs her mother.......

 

At the Office....

 

"I'm hungry I should get some food to eat down the cafeteria."Dara said and leave her office.....(she was only 15 at that time)

 

"Hi,excuse me,do you have kimbap?"she ask the lady at the cafeteria in english.

 

"Umm I'm sorry we do not have it right now,If you want,you can wait for it to cook"the lady said...

 

'I'm already hungry I can't wait anymore.'she thought.

 

"Umm okay thanks,I'll just look to another store,thanks again."Dara said.

 

"Alright,and be careful," and Dara nodded.

 

Dara then went outside the building and went to a near store she could by some food for her empty stomach.

 

"Oh!There's a bread store over there yay!"she excitedly said.....

 

After some time after she bought her bread she decided to go back to the office but on the way on the building in a corner there are two adult man bullying a kid seems like a the same age as Dara.

 

She saw the kid almost beaten up by the two man.She the drop her bread and find a big wood.

 

By the time she pick the big wood,she then start hitting the two man,"STOP!GO AWAY!!I'LL REPORT YOU GUYS TO POLICE!!!YOU DARE HIT A KID!!!!HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!"she scream.

 

The two man then grab The wood Dara's holding,"Hey little girl,who are you?Do you even know what's his sin to us?If not,Get lost!"he pushed Dara.

 

"The man was about to hit Dara when a guy from out of nowhere stop the man throw a punch on him.

 

The two guy then walk out leaving Dara and the boy who almost got beaten up.

 

"Are you alright Dara?"Dara look up and saw it was her father.

 

"I heard that you went out to by some food,You should have ask me to come with you,didn't I tell you that it's dangerous this days."

 

"Appa,I'm fine,I just want to save him fron thos bad guys."Dara said.

 

"Aigooo Dara ah,You are girl,you can't win against adult guy.But I'm thankful you're ok"He hug her,she hug him back.After the hug she then went to the boy.

 

"Hi,Are you alright?"Dara ask

 

."mmm"The boy said shyly.Dara's father follow Dara too,

 

"Boy,where is your parents?And why those guy beating you?".....He just stay silent.....

 

"Appa!Can we treat him first before asking him personal question,I think he is badly hurt."Dara said,Her father nodded and then carry the boy to the building.

 

In Dara's house....

 

"Omo!What happened to him,honey?"Dara's mom said.

 

"Dara found him gettin beat up by two guys in the street."D's Father said.

 

"omo!That is so bad,beating up a kid."

 

"I know right?!"Dara in.

 

"Aigooo,this kid even try to hit them hahaha"her father chuckled.

 

"Really?Then you are the hero,my sweetie!"her mother said.Dara just giggled.

 

"Anyway,Can you please dear get an first Aid kit for this kid."he then turn to the boy"So what's your name boy?"

 

"......My name is........Yoon Shi Yoon"he said in korean.

 

"Ohhh korean boy!I knew it."he said.

 

"You're korean?"Dara ask,and the boy nodded.

 

'He's so cute'Dara thought.

 

"So can I start to ask you personal question now,Shi Yoon?"Her father ask,And Shi Yoon nodded.

 

And there they find out the reasons why he was beaten up because he stole something from them.And that he's parents are already dead and he nowhwere to go.

 

From then on,Dara's parents decided him to stay at their house.

 

"Wahhh we'll be playmates wooohooo!!"Dara excitedly said.....

 

But Shi Yoon is still shy around Dara but It didn't take long to time to get along with him,he become energetic and become polite,He even go to Dara's office to play so that when Dara's bored he will come and play with her.

 

Dara start to develop feelings towards Shi Yoon as year pass together with him.

 

Then one day Ra decided to confess to him,it was night and she called him to go with her to see the ocean.

 

"Aishh Just get here ok?I'll be waiting"Dara said.

 

"Arasso."Shi Yoon said in the other line.

 

"I am finally going to confess to him!!!Omg!!I shouldn't be nervous!!Hu Hu Hu !Breath in Breath out!"Dara said.

 

After some time,Shi Yoon came.

 

"Sit here!I have something to tell you."Daa said

 

"It's obvious,you've been saying that for a million times.Finally."he said.

 

"ummmm Ok Although I feel embarassed saying this."She said.

 

"It's fine."he said..

 

"Shi Yoon,I-I like you!"She said and immediately cover her face.

 

"............."Shi Yoon was suprise did not know what to say.

 

"I've like you since we start playing when you start leaving to our house.And I know that's crazy but,I just lettin out my feelings because If I didn't My heart will explode,I know this is embarassing......."

 

Shi Yoon pulled Dara Into him and hug her tightly...."Ummmm,Is this your answer?"Dara ask.

 

"Dara,.....I-I like you,bUt not the way you do,I like you Like a sister,I'm sorry."He said shyly.Dara did not know what to do,she was rejected,she don't know what to do whether to cry or not,but instead she laugh.

 

"Ha.Ha.Ha.I-I'm just---Kidding ha.ha.ha"She said.

 

"Huh?" Dara just fake smile.

 

"But I'm glad to hear what you said."Dara said.

 

"Y-You're just faking it?"he ask.

 

"But I like you too as a my brother."Dara added "now let's look at the beautiful sky."Dara said.

 

"Aishhh this girl really!!"He said but just then look the sky.

 

Not knowing a tear fell on Dara's face.

 

'I think I failed after all....'Dara thought.

 

Shi Yoon glace At Dara and accidently saw Dara's tears.

 

He didn't want to ask her why but he already knows how she feels.He knows that she was not faking it earlier,there is a reason why he didn't say he likes her too.He wants to wipe her tears because he can't stand Dara crying,but he just can't..........From then

 

on,Dara become more and more busy,she only have a short time to see Shi Yoon and that's only when she gets home.

 

Shi Yoon sometimes visits her in her office but she will always in a meeting or in the other place.

 

Untill they never see each other because When Dara became 18 she start her business to other places like Japan,Taiwan,England,and some far places.

 

End of Flashback

 

Then a tear fell on Dara's eyes.

 

'I haven't seen him for a long time,I kinda miss him.'she thought as she wipe her tears.

 

"Why are you still up?"Someone said.

 

Dara turn around and found Jiyong in a distance walking towards her.

 

"To get some air,I can't sleep,What about you?"She ask.

 

"Me too,I can't sleep."he said.And it became awkward after that......Jiyong start walking behind Dara and follow her.

 

"Earlier....."Jiyong breaking the silence.."If I annoyed you earlier,I'm sorry"he said.Dara stop walking.

 

"I'm sorry too for being so stubborn."She said not facing him.

 

"So I'm forgiven?And then later you'll get mad at me again?"he said.

 

Dara turn to face him with her gentle face and sigh"It's part of my of my personality,I'm sorry."

 

*Thump!Thump!*--Jiyong's heart.

 

"I better get going I think I'm sleepy now"Dara yawn and bid goodbye to Jiyong.

 

"oh.."Jiyong said.

 

'What is this?!Why is my heart like this?Breath in Breath out I need to calm down.Might as well to go back and get some sleep.'Jiyong thought as he touches his chest feeling his heart beating fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!!I thought I wouldn't have the chance to update..Aigoooo.....

 

And I'm very sorry for you guys to have you wait..:(

 

I hope there is still someone reading this.....:(

 

 

Comment to see if you still reading this story and again sorry,very sorry I was not able to update because I got addicted to Sarang Monster Story........

 

 

 

 

 

Goobye for now

 

 

 

 

Des~~~~