Love experiment-4

She brings the boys out

EUNJI POV:

Chanyeol's kiss was sweet and gentle  but I felt no spark. It wasn't like the chemistry or passionate between me and Kai, it wasn't even close!

My feelings and emotions were all muddles up but I knew felt I felt sad yet happy. Excited that it was only Kai I felt this way with but disappointed knowing that he would never like me as more than a friend. 

Wait.

What If I can make him fall for me? 

Experiment 2: Seducing Mr. Kim Jongin

Would I be able to acomplish my aim?

AUTHOR POV:

Eunji became obessed with her latest experiment. She spent days researching previous studies conducted in the field, reading books, watching documenaries, writing up her procdeures- she did them all convienced that she was only curious regarding the psychology behind seduction
 
'It's all for the sake of science' she enthusiastically expressed whilst telling her teacher about her new experiement. 'I'm looking for extra credits too' she shamelessly smiled at Mr. Sookwan trying to convience him that she'll work diligently to improve her already outstanding grades.
 
'No personal feelings of you'rs should be invovled' Mr. Sookwan warned Eunji before falling aprey to Eunji's reasonings and approving her request for extra-credit. 
But what if Eunji grew feeling for Kai?...
Would all her hard-work and effort into the study become invalid?

KAI/JONGIN POV:

'Kai-shi, would you mind lending me a hand with the equipment? ..I need to retrieve them from the storage cupboard down the hall but they're too heavy for me alone' she asked me in front of the entire class.

Unable to reject her in that sitaution, I unwillingly followed her. Her stride was long and her footsteps were fast- why was she in such a hurry. She suddenly halted in front of me, I bumped into her - without raalising how close we were walking and uncomfortable bowed an apology.

Her expression was blank, unreable and she showed no signs of interest. As she opened the door, I stood gawking at the immense pile of clutter the cupdoard was filled with. Everything and anything appeared to have been stored here, from floor mopers to rubbish bins to ladders.

'It'll be hard trying to locate what we'll need' I sighed as I stepped in, she enterd closing the door behind me. Nodding in repsosne we started searching through the equipment list and ticking them off one by one.

After a good 30minutes of exhaustive work from rummaging through the piles of junks, they were finally finsihed. With half of the iteams in my hand I walked towards the door and turned the knob.

'GREAT! We're locked in' I loudly exhaled, how much longer will I have to spend in thiny room, alone with her?

The last 30 minutes were painfull yet pleasureable for me. Eunji was dressed in a short mini-skirt again paired with a tight black blouse and a jumper. Her milky,white tights were deletable to look at and her curves were so darn tempting. As she sat, moved around or even just stood still, my eyes couldn't help but follow her every movement.

As I was about to ask her to check whether she had any reception on her phone, she mumbled her annoyance at the situation and came closer to check the door knob again. ' What do we do Kai?' she questioend looking up at me with her big, brown eyes. I looked down and I started stuttering a reply ' I...I,.I'm not sure Eunji-yah'.

Her blouse had been ed and her cleavage was directly in my line of sight. If I were a gentlman, I'd look away but I was too damn tempted by her perfect collorbone and further down. My eyes kept travelling downwards but her buttons blocked my access. Damn, I meantally cursed!

She slid her hand up and down my arm and whispered in my ear: ' I know you're chlostrophotic but don't worry, wel'll get out of here soon'. Her slow touches were making me even more nervous and I had to pinch myself to remain focused. 

----- 5minutes later----

We were both sitting down on the floor attempting to wait until someone noticed our absence and came in search to find us. Eunji suddenly pulled off her jumped. 'Arghh it's getting to hot in here' she moaned, my heartbeat rapidly increased and I drew back a quick, sharp breath.

How much longer will I have to endure this pain- Will I be able to keep my hands off her?


Next chapter will be my first attempt at - sorry if it's bad in advance XD