Smitten-1

She brings the boys out

She thought she met the man of her dreams, but he isn't who she thought he was. Now she is just moments away from her death a few hours after meeting him.


After a long, frustrating day, Eunji walks into the Grill ready to drown her problems with a few drinks. She scans the place to see if, by any chance, someone she knows is there when her eyes stumble upon a mysterious man sitting at the end of the bar. Her eyes remain fixated on this man as she takes in his slightly disheveled dark brown hair that falls just short of touching his eyebrow, his square jaw, and his large hand that is cupped around his glass.

 

Eunji feels the need to know this man so she adjusts the strap of her purse on her shoulder and walks over to his end of the bar. She drops her purse on the countertop of the bar and plops down in the empty stool next to the mysterious man.

“What can I get you?” the bartender asks Eunji once she’s seated.

 

She glances down at the drink the man on the side of her is having and answers, “I’ll have whatever he’s having.”

“Okay. Whiskey it is then,” he replies before walking away to fix her drink.

Eunji lets a sigh pass through her lips as she runs her hand through her long, auburn hair when she hears the man slur from the side of her, “Bad day?”

 

“Something like that,” she looks over at him to find him staring intently at her. Her breath gets caught in when her eyes lock with the most enticing pair of crystal blue eyes she has ever seen. A small smirk forms on his lips when he notices her reaction as he brings his glass of Whiskey up to his lips.

 

“Well, that makes two of us then,” he replies before taking a sip of his drink, swallowing the remainder of its contents and quickly orders another one when the bartender places Eunji’s drink in front of her.

She wraps her small hand around the glass and brings it up to her lips, taking a small sip before asking, “And what’s got you so upset?”

 

“Upset?” he scoffs, “I don’t get upset. Upset is an emotion specific to those who care.”

Eunji lets out a light chuckle, seeing pass his tough demeanor and says, “But you’re brooding.”

“I do no brood. Brooding is reserved for my brother, not me.”

 

She takes another sip of her drink, watching as he quickly downs his drink the minute the bartender places the glass in front of him. “Then you always drink heavily?”

“Yes, it helps with my cravings,” he replies. Eunji’s eyebrows furrow in confusion, clearly not understanding what he meant by that. A small smirk forms on his lips and he says, “I’m Myungsoo, by the way and I don’t believe you’ve told me your name.”

 

“Eunji,” she replies, her cheeks turning to a light shade of pink as Myungsoo kisses the top of her hand. When her cheeks return to their normal color, she says, “And I don’t believe you’ve told me what’s made you drink like a mad man.”

 

Myungsoo rolls his eyes causing a smirk to play on Eunji’s lips. He runs his finger around the rim of his empty glass and finally gives in, “I was stupid enough to let my guard down and fall in love with a girl who is in love with my brother and it will always be Stefan. Always.”

Hearing the bitterness drip off the last word, Eunji asks the bartender to leave the bottle of Whiskey and then proceeds to fill up Myungsoo’s empty glass. Myungsoo watches her as she fills up both of their glasses to the brim and says, “Drink to forget, right?”

 

“I like you,” he smirks before lifting his glass to his lips and taking a large sip. The two continue to drink glass after glass and talk until the bottle of Whiskey is emptied. Once Myungsoo finishes his last glass, he rises to his feet and then whispers into Eunji’s ear, “Let’s get out of here.”

Feeling a little uncertain, Eunji simply looks up at Myungsoo. Her eyes instantly lock with Myungsoo’s hypnotizing blue eyes and she suddenly feels the need to leave with this mysterious man. She ignores the feeling of fear that overwhelms her body for a minute and pays no attention to the voices in her head shouting to stay.

 

Eunji nods her head and follows in Myungsoo’s footsteps as he begins walking out of the Grill. Once they’ve made it outside, he grabs her hand and leads her into the dark night.

“Where are we going?” she giggles as she quickens her pace just a bit so her stride can match Myungsoo’s.

 

Myungsoo ignores her question and pulls her into a dark alleyway. When they’re out of sight from anyone who walks by, he pushes her against the wall and presses his lips to hers. The kiss is rough and Eunji finds herself slowly melting into it. He detaches his lips from her and begins to leave a trail of kisses from her jaw all the way down to her neck.

 

He begins to lightly nibble and on her neck causing a soft moan to escape through her lips. The whooshing sound of her blood running through her veins soon because too much for Myungsoo to handle any long. He pulls away from her slightly, her cheek with his thumb as he looks into her green orbs.

A feeling of guilt flows through his body at the thought of what he was about to do. She had been nice to him the entire night and this was how he planned on repaying her? But as quickly as that guilt came, it left. After all, he is Myungsoo Salvatore and Myungsoo Salvatore feels no guilt.

 

Eunji stares into his blue eyes and watches as the white of his eyes turn to red. The veins beneath his eyes become more prominent and two of his teeth pull down into sharp fangs. The feeling of fear consumes her and before she has any chance to scream, Myungsoo bites down on her neck, breaking the skin.

With one hand over to muffle her screams, he the blood out of her jugular vein. Myungsoo lightly groans as the warm, crimson blood runs down his throat and provides him with more strength. Deciding to spare her life, he detaches himself from before he was able to drain her body of blood.

 

Tears stream down Eunji’s face as she stares at the monster in front of her. His face returns to back to its normal state and Eunji asks, “What are you?”

“I am no one,” he smirks, his eyes staring intently into her own, “you saw me at the bar, we had a drink together and then you left... by yourself. When you got outside, you were attacked.”

Her eyes then fall shut and in the second it takes her to blink, Myungsoo disappears leaving Eunji by herself when her eyes reopen. She feels a warm liquid flowing from her neck causing her to bring her hand to her neck and when she pulls it away, she sees her fingers covered in blood.

 

Eunji quickly turns around but when she sees no one there, she runs out of the alleyway towards the street. Still not seeing a single person, she tries to remember what happened but all she can see are the intoxicating blue eyes belonging to the mysterious man at the bar.