Love experiment-6

She brings the boys out

AUTHOR POV:

Luckily as the janitor opened the storage room with his keys, Eunji and Kai were perfectly composed holding the iteams they needed for class.

'Phew, we though we'd be stuck in here for longer' Kai sighed pretending as if nothing had happened and exited the chlostrophobic cupboard. Eunji thanked the janitor before heading out too. They were in silence till they reached their class and continued on the lab exoeriemnt as normal.

Though both were flushted thinking about their heated scene only a few minutes back, both of them were too nervous and apprehensive to talk first. Until finally, Eunji decided she'd need to continue her method as she'd noted down in her thesis.

'Did you enjoy our 7minutes in heaven Kai?' she brushed her arm against his. 

Furiously flushed, Kai stepped back nearly dropping the testtube he was holding, filled with a turquoise mixture. Deciding that he would retialiate to her constant teasing, he discretely smacked her and replied with a smirk: 'Yes, want another round at it later?'

 Eunji pretended to be unaffected by his directness but internally she whined at how much his words effected her. 

------- a few days later --------

Eunji's teasing and torturing Kai with her seductive prompts had'nt ended, in fact Kai himself had started attempting to coax Eunji. Who would win at this game?

'So who's the girl you're always with? you're girlfriend?' Eunji asked poking his cheek trying to sound uninterested despite her increasing curiosity as she'd seen them together even more. 

Kai chucked, 'Ahha she's only my  cousin silly. Why, you're worried you won't have me all to you're self?'

'Yes, I'm more than enough for you, don't you think?' Eunji brazenly stated

Kai seemed hurt, the imagine of Eunji kissing chanyeol suddenly appeared in his head. ' Then aren't I enough for you too? Why were to kissing that giant.... what's him name, Chanyeol?'

Slighly fazed from his question, Eunji replied meekly ' I... I was just curious to see how differnt your kiss would be compared to him. So.. I asked him if I could steal a single kiss out of curiosity'

Eunji's complete honestly never failed to shocked Kai, his eyes widen a little as she truthfully confessed and he turned back to face the lecturer at the front of the class.

Kai pulled her into his arms as soon as she walked out for the door and headed back to their special location. 

'Oh no, not here again!' Eunji stated remembering that the door was broken 

'Dont you remember how we were stuck in there?' she  reminding him 

'I know,but it'll be more fun this way. And you won't be able to escape' He smirked leaving Eunji's heart fluttering. 

 

Would their physical attraction for each other ever turn into true love- who know? Only time can tell


That's it for the KaiJi short-story, hope you enjoyed it XD