Don't Leave, neighbour-1

She brings the boys out

As far as the rest of the world was concered, we didn't belong together.
He was the typical the bad boy, I was the girl next door.
But girls always fall for the bad boys right?


This was going to be our last day together. His parents were shipping him off to military school abroad while my parents were sending me to an all-girl’s private school in Seoul.

I didn’t want to think about them- our parents- or the rest of the world. Our time together was slowly coming to an end, and then we would have to go our separate ways.

I kept both of his hands held tightly in mine as I looked up into his bright blue eyes- my favorite physical feature about him.

 

“I’m gonna miss you so much…” he told me, his voice barely above a whisper.

I nodded my head in agreement.

“Me too,” I said, burring my head into his baggy white shirt.

 

Letting a sigh pass through my lips I tried to enjoy this moment. I tried not to cry. I’ve never cried in front of  Ji Yong, and I wasn’t planning on leaving our last few moments together in tears. I just wasn’t going to let him remember me like that.

 

“Why are they even making you go? You’ll be 18 in just a week and half anyways,” I asked him, trying not to be angry.

“I don’t know Eunji, it’s so damn stupid,” he replied. I nodded my head again, not bothering to look up at him.

“Why are your parents making you go to an all-girl’s private school again?” he asked as he removed one his large hands from mine and wrapped it around my waist.

“Because they hate you,” I told him.

“That doesn’t make any sense,” he told me, then started to sway our two bodies. It felt like we were dancing.

 

“Tell me about it. That’s pretty much what they told me. They wanted distance between us, and they want me to stay away from all of the other bad boys out there,” I told him, taking a whiff of his cologne. I loved his cologne- I could never find it at any store I shopped at and it was something no other guy wore.

“There are just as many bad boys in Seoul as there are in Vegas. And tell me again, why it has to be in Seoul?”

“I know- and I think it’s because they hope that the long distance will tear us apart,” I answered.

 

I knew he was shaking his head as he continued to sway our bodies back and forth.

“Well it’s not going to work- after I turn 18 I’m coming to Seoul to be with you,” he told me.

I craned my neck so I could look at him.

“How are you going to pay for it  Ji Yong? Seoul isn’t exactly in walking distance,” I said, my tone angrier than I wanted.

 

His eyebrows crunched together, he stopped swaying our bodies, and his blue eyes narrowed.

“I’ll figure it out Eunji, I always do,” he replied. His arm was slowly detaching from my waist, our hands were slowly letting go of the other.

“But what if you don’t? Ji Yong, who is going to hire you?! No one hires a druggie!” I snapped.

“Ex-druggie,” he reminded me.

 

“It’s going to matter to employers, you used to do drugs. You still drink, and I caught you smoking yesterday. Your grades are horrible, and you barely showed up for school last semester. Employers take all of that stuff into consideration,” I said, my brown eyes narrowing.

I hit a nerve, I knew it. But this is how Ji Yong and I worked. We were all cuddly, then one would say something that ticked the other one off, and we would start fighting.

 

“I told you, I’ll figure it out. I don’t care what I have to do!”

I shook my head, my dark locks shaking with me.

“And what do you plan on doing?! Uh?! Selling drugs?! What happens if you start using again?” I snapped at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I’m not going to start using again Eunji, I swear,” he nearly shouted.

 

I rolled my eyes. I didn’t believe him, I hardly ever did when he started talking about how he was never going to use again.

 

We stood there for the longest time, glaring at each other.

Without very much warning our bodies collided and before I could count to one our lips were on each other, molding perfectly together. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his fingers wound their way into my dark hair- adding a little bit of pain to the pleasure.

 

The kiss was hot and passionate, like most of our kisses were. My knees would always grow week, and it was never long before our tongues would be dancing together.

We slowly pulled our lips away, almost forgetting that we both needed to breathe.

And just like that, we were okay again. That’s how we worked- we were cuddly, then we fought, and finally we would kiss and make-up.

 

I remembered why I was in love with Ji Yong.

He made me smile. He made me laugh. He would fight for anything or anyone he cared about. He would do anything if he truly cared about them/it. It was blunt and told you how it was. His bright, blue eyes. His smile.

 

Our eyes locked again, except this time in a loving way. Half of my lips curled into a smile. My brown eyes starting to tear when I remembered that this was going to be our last minute together.

I buried my face into his white shirt again, and tried to stop the tears. I didn’t want to lose him, I couldn’t lose him. Ji Yong meant so much to me.

We may have only known each other for a little short of a year, but I loved him. And I knew he loved me too.

 

“Please, please, don’t leave me,” I told him, and tightened my arms around his neck.

He removed his hands from my hair and wrapped them around my waist and hugged my body to his. He buried his nose in my hair, inhaling my scent.

 

“I wish I couldn’t,” he mumbled.

I couldn’t fight the tears much longer. I was getting tired of fighting them.

 

I felt my phone vibrate in  Ji Yong’s pocket through the fabric of our clothing. I had asked him to hold it for me, since I didn’t have any pockets.

I knew it was my parents, demanding to know where I was. I wanted to ignore it, but I knew if I did that then they would assume that  Ji Yong had me pinned down somewhere with his pants down and my legs wide open.

We groaned as  Ji Yong used one arm to get my phone out of his pocket, then answered it for me and put it up against my ear.

 

“Yeah mom?” I asked into the phone as nicely as I could.

“What took you so long? And where are you? Your father and I can’t find you!” she demanded to know.

“ Ji Yong had my phone, and I’m with him,” I told her, rolling my brown eyes.

 

I looked up to  Ji Yong, seeing a look of concentration on his face.

“Well I have some rather upsetting news for you. The boarding school you were supposed to go to shut down- there weren’t even girls for school this month. And since school is so close to starting up, no one is going to except a late entry. And since you’re about to start your junior year, your father and I don’t want to have to make you go to a new school your senior year,” my mother explained.

 

A full-smile broke out on my face.

“Really? So I can stay?” I asked, unable to contain my excitement.

“Unfortunately,” she mumbled.

 

I looked up at  Ji Yong, to see if he heard it, and he still had that look of concentration on his face. He looked like he was doing some kind of complicated math in his head.

I squealed, I couldn’t help it.

 

“Thanks mom! I’ll be home before dinner!” I told her, unwrapped my arms around  Ji Yong’s neck, grabbed my phone from his hand, and hung-up on my mother before she could tell me I had to be home within the next five minutes.

 

I leaned up and kissed  Ji Yong just as passionately as I had earlier, but he didn’t kiss back.

“ Ji Yong, didn’t you hear? I’m staying!” I squealed.

He snapped out of his daze.

“Eunji are you on the pill?” he asked.

“No, my mom would kill me herself,” I told him.

“When was your last period?” he asked.

“A month and a half ago-“ I stopped my sentence and understood what he was getting at.

 

My period was late, which hardly ever happened, and  Ji Yong and I have been ually active in the past four weeks.

Mom is going to kill me.


 

G-Ji as requested by AriesRising, i tried my best<3