Yet again-1

She brings the boys out

He's most definitely a charming, shameless Player but Eunji can't help but fall head over heels for him...AGAIN.


I was home with the man, my best friend and his sister. I was sitting next to him on my red couch in the living room as he was talking to his sister about the girl from the party last night. She didn’t flirt back to his attempts of  philanderering. I knew that much as that grin on his face just glinted in mischief.

 

Sunwah, his twin sister, just shook her head. She wasn’t mad at him, just disappointed in what he did with those girls but she wasn’t able to change him and sadly no one was able to tame him. She had given up on telling him to stop using these girls for and look for someone he cared about. His sister has said so many times. She was tired of seeing girls with wrinkled clothes and wet mascara staining their cheeks.

 

‘’Eunji, what do you say?’’ I blinked at what he said. Did I daze off so far that I didn't hear him? I guess so.

‘’What?’’ I asked and he laughed. What a beautiful laugh, I kept thinking. Would he smile like that if I had told him what I really felt? Nah, I didn’t think so!

 

‘’Do you want to go out tonight?’’ He asked smiling at me. Gosh, his smile was to die for. I smiled back, nodding as I stared at his lip ring, wanting to run my tongue on it. Why did he have to be so irresistible? Those lips, I would give everything to make him mine, everything…

 

‘’Sure, why not?’’ I answered smiling back at him.

‘’I’ll pick you up around ten then.’’ He said getting up from my couch and walking away with his sister.

‘’Okay.’’ I shot back.

‘’I’ll see you in a while.’’ Sunwah said kissing my cheeks and I kissed hers.

 

‘’Yeah, see ya.’’ I waved her off. I was sure he wouldn’t come alone. I knew he would get his new girlfriend with him as always but I wanted to be with him. At least she was another one. It was no big deal actually seeing as he always dumped them sooner or later. It was the same as usual. He would be with her for what…three or five days? Or even a week? Then he’ll go after a new one as usual.

 

Why couldn’t I be like him? Have fun and live my life with no worries?

‘’Because you’re not a like those other ty who gives their body’s away so easily.’’ A little voice said in my head.

That was true, I thought. Why should I think of him every minute of my life?

‘’Because you are in love with him!’’ The little voice replied which was also true.

 

My outfit wasn’t very y because simply I didn’t want to attract attention from all the guys at the club, I just wanted to try and have some fun. After all of us entered the club, we quickly went and took our sits. Sunwah sat next to me, and on my other side was Jay. Jaejoong sat beside Sunwah, and next to him, was another girl. I shouldn't be surprised. We sat across each other, and I guessed this girl wasn't just going to jump in bed with him. She wanted to spent his money first. Oh, well.

 

Introducing her to us, I found out her name was also Eunji, just like me. He just grinned, saying I'd always be the first girl in his life and his so-called girlfriend laughed, along with us, thinking we were brother and sister...right? They were kissing and even though with all those other girls I used to handle my emotions well but with her in his arms I wasn’t able to do it.

 

Why the hell did she had the same name as me? Now when they’ll have , he’ll call my name but I won’t be the one in his arms. Damn it!

 

‘’Let’s go dance!’’ Sunwah said to me.

‘’Let’s head to the bar for another drink and then on to the dance floor.’’ I said to her and she agreed saying, ‘’Deal.’’ We excused ourselves and went to the bar.

‘’Two Black Asia cocktails please.’’ I said to the bartender. I was so sad, I was ready to start crying my heart out but I had to hold on till this circus day was over.

‘’What’s wrong with you today?’’ Sunwah asked me and she sounded concerned. I didn’t answer, she already knew about my feelings. The problem was that I wasn’t able to handle seeing him with her and that was just because she had the same name as me.

 

The bartender gave us our drinks and I quickly said, ‘’don’t ask… Just drink this.’’ We had our drink in silence and my caught a guy winking at me. Nah, another one… And I didn’t even dressed y today. I was wearing blue jean shorts and a white V-neck and Sunwah was wearing the same but with different colors. Her shorts were black and her top was light blue. ‘’Let’s dance. I wEunji forget about everything tonight.’’ I said to Sunwah and she smiled leading the way to the dance floor.

 

While we danced, everyone was staring us. Even if we didn’t want to, we always attracted guys like magnets. We just kept dancing till the guy that was winking at me a while ago came closer and we danced together. When the song changed I went to sit back down with my friends.

 

Two hours after Jaejoong drove everyone to their houses, he drove me home. I was kind of drunk so I was the last one to take home. When we were out of my house, he took my keys. He picked me up in his arms and opened the door. He left me gently on my bed and covered me with the blanket he bought for me on my birthday, which was red and had a stamp with us on it. He kissed my forehead softly and whispered, ‘’Sweet dreams baby girl’’ before he left. A single tear left my eye as I thought how he wasn’t able to see how much he meant to me. I felt like my feelings were in his way.

 

She was still in his arms, even after so many weeks. I just couldn’t help myself as tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. Luckily I had a room and I could just lock the door and be away from him and her. Her! Why was she still there?! I could live with him being with a girl every other day but her? She had been there for too long as if he was actually considering being with her. It was different from everything I was immune to. I knew the others were going to leave one day but she was still here. Why was she still in his arms?

 

‘’Eunji?’’ His voice called as I ran up the stairs. Tears were silently running down my cheeks and I couldn’t turn around. He was with her and he would see my tear-stained face. He'll probably laugh with her about how I was an idiot for being in love with him. Damn it! ‘’Eunji!’’ He called again as he was running after me leaving his girlfriend alone in the living room. I felt so afraid that time.

 

‘’Why don't you just run back to her?’’ I screamed inside my heart, wanting nothing more than to tell him to get out of my house with that girlfriend of his.

‘’Why can't I forget you?’’ I whispered in my mind without him listening.

‘’Eunji…’’ I was running down the hall, almost clasping my doorknob as I felt my arm being pulled and he twisted me around in his arms. Oh, how long I've wanted to be in them.

 

‘’Get away Jaejoong.’’ I hissed but he stayed still and I thought his grip actually might have tightened. ‘’Let me go!’’ I yelled and I couldn't help the tears sobbing their way echoing into the empty hallway. Sunwah opened the door and just watched us. Her jaw was slightly ajar, waiting for something big to happen. What was she waiting for?

 

‘’No, Eunji. I want to know why you're crying.’’ He said, concerned before he continued, ‘’Why have you distanced yourself from me? Eunji, we're best friends. Doesn't that mean anything to you anymore?’’ I guessed not since he was so busy with his new girlfriend to actually notice my feelings for him. But he hadn’t done so in a long while, why would he notice now? I thought and I shook my head.

 

‘’I can't. You'll just laugh and run away with your .’’ I answered but I was greeted with silence. What was with the silence, now? I was staring into his beautiful hazel eyes. I loved his eyes, his nose, his lips… I loved everything about him, even the silliest things. I saw him smile…a caring kind of smile yet how was I supposed to know if it was love...if it was like...

 

‘’I care about you, Eunji. I'd never do anything that hurtful to you.’’ He whispered pulling my head to his shoulder in a weird hug. It felt comforting and lovely. It was almost perfect. ‘’What's wrong?’’ I heard his sweet, concerned voice asking me.

 

‘’Don't you get it Jaejoong? Don’t you get it?’’ I asked him and I started crying harder. He didn’t reply so I thought I would just tell him everything and end my misery. I couldn’t go on like this anymore. I had to get it out of my chest so that was what I did.

 

‘’I love you, you idiot. I love you and I can't stand you.’’ I replied and guess what, he chuckled.

‘’Damn, if only I could make you stand me.’’ Was his answer and I looked up and into his hazel eyes as he starred into my light green ones before he continued, ‘’I love you too Eunji.’’ Then he suddenly kissed me and I felt like there were no other girls leaving his room with messed up makeup and tears. We had been best friends forever...and yet he didn’t know how much he meant to me.

 

‘’I'm not like every other girl you've slept with so let's keep it that way.’’

‘’That’s why I am so in love with you.’’ He said kissing me and we shared a kiss with so much love in it that felt like Heaven. I pushed him away.

‘’I'm not like the others and you better remember that.’’ I said once again happily.

‘’As long as you’re in my arms, you’ll make sure I’ll never forget…’’ He said smiling and oh God, that killer smile of his took my breath away again.

‘’You can count on that!’’ I said smirking and he kissed my cheek, down my neck smelling my perfume.

‘’I should have told you sooner but I was a coward.’’ He whispered and I pushed him away as my eyes went wide open. What did he just say? Sooner? What? H-How?

 

‘’What did you just-‘’ I started saying but before I could even continue, he had crushed his lips to mine. He was so hungry for my lips that it felt like we were kissing forever. I thought the kiss went on for like fifteen minutes before he pulled away.

 

‘’I used to love you since I met you and I always will.’’ He said making me the happiest girl alive in the whole world.

‘’Same here!’’ I said connecting our lips again.

 

We were together now and for sure this time he will stop playing with those girls because I will make sure he only wants me. Even though I had no idea what the future held for us, I knew that I loved him and wanted him by my side and beside another Eunji. The only Eunji by his side will be me and I will make sure I’m the only one for him.