Love experiment-1

She brings the boys out

AUTHOR POV:

A furious flush appeared on Eunji's cheeks. The sun-kissed man was standing before her, holding her chin to make her look directly into his eyes. His eyes gleamed with mischeviousness as his thumb her lips.

Jongin and Ji had been friends since as long as they could remember , they'de accidently shared a kiss few weeks back and had agreed to help each other out. Both of them lacked any experience in the field on love and decided to try learn together over the summer.

Now do go thinking something ual. They were reaserching for their final piece at university, those chosen field: 'the psychology of love'. They were investigating the difference between male and females regardes to dating and love. 

Within the next 3 months, they goal was to see whether they would fall in love with each other and if so, at what stage of experiemnt would their feelings blossom. Ofcourse they needed test subjects but no one was willing to participate. Eventuallly they'de agreed to participate themselves.

Both of them knew it would be impossible for them to fall for the other, so they set about trying to disprove the study, through a variety of different steps and methods. It'd been a few weeks since they'de started the study and noe they were on their final few stage of experimenting-

Stage 1: Proximity

Stage 2: Eye-contact

Stage 3: Touch

Stage 4: Kiss

Stage 5: Tongue

EUNJI POV:

Breath Eunji! This is only for an experiment I reminded myself. I had to concentrate, hard, to keep breathing because all he was wearing for a tank top. The study indicated that physical appeal was the basis so we'd both changed. He wore a black tank top, exposuring her toned arms and broad shoulders and I wore an uncomfortable mini skirt and v-neck top.

Was the clothing really necessary? I mean I felt so uncomfortable in the skirt, unable to move, unable to sit. How did other girls wear them so easily?

 Pointless thoughts ran wild in my head until I watched a serious expression appear on his face.

'Are you ready?' he asked as he threw his bag on my bed.

I was corned in my own room, unawaringly I'd walked backwards. Both walls on either side of me and Jongin ever so slowly approaching me- I felt trapped. Calm down I reminded my heart! I was wearing a heart monitor for measurement purposes and I didn't want to be embarrsed by the fact that my heart already felt like it was about to expload.

The next thing I knew, he inches away from my face. He held my chin up and forced me to look into his beautiful clear eyes, I so badly wanted to look away- but I couldn't! For the sake of the experiemnt, I clenched my firsts and statred back at him.

Though I already knew what was next, I was no way in hell ready for it. Without wasting a moment, he slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all the wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to my lips. I felt warm and tingly, like I was on a sugar-rush, the sensation of being kissed was so sweet yet powerful.

Both our heart rate monitor started beeping, we were nearing the target range but why? We had to disprove the study not provide support. Why were our hearts beating so fast. I mean we are only kissing.

Too caught up in the moment, I let the though slip my mind and reached for his neck. I draped one arm around him whilst the other hand pulled at his hair- bringing him closer to me.

Gasping for air, we both released each other, I supported my trembling body against the wall as he fell back onto the floor. Panting for a while, we composed ourselves. As experimentor we had to record our study, so I took out the small video-camers that had been installed to capture us 'participating' in the stages and pressed play. 


Lovely poster by Catastrophe Graphics Shop!

 

THANKS to 'kimhyosun' for upvoting <33