Euphoria-1

She brings the boys out

A short story with a woman who fears for her cheating husband and a man servant who keeps her company all day.


Her husband was so terrible to her, I saw this and yet she wanted nothing more than to please him. I could perhaps see where she was coming from; she was scared of being alone. She was scared of losing what he gave her. She didn’t want to end up a divorcee, to legally say marriage and love never worked for her. I don’t understand until I had come along she was alone a lot I knew her husband couldn’t fathom that kind of loneliness...but I could. I knew what it meant to be lonely, I knew it. I had no family of my own to go back too, at least she has that. It doesn’t matter now though, as she has me now and I will do everything in my power to protect her and keep her company.

I want to see her happy...I always want her to smile for me. 



I don’t ever want her to be lonely again to ever have that feeling fester within her. She was too perfect...I don’t know what her husband sees her as. But, I do know that he sees her flaw. He didn’t like her for the love...or the apparently. She was a beautiful woman though. Maybe it was for her money? But, he had plenty of money himself. Why would he go and break a girl’s heart like that? She loved him a lot and I saw it in her eyes every time she gazed at me and smiled...Or laughed or even cried. I knew she was thinking about him and what he was possibly doing to hurt her. He knew what he was doing was wrong, oh did he know, but I wasn’t sure why he stayed. Oh, but she was such a perfect girl...so beautiful and lovely and every other word I could use to describe her. She was perfect. 



 

Her hair was long cascading brown hair. It had a little bit of a curl to it and it was nice and thick. It hung over her shoulders most of the time. She loved playing with her hair and doing things with it. Her face was curved in such a delicate manner. She had beautiful movie star lips, they never needed to be painted with make-up or anything, and they were stunning. Her eyes were probably the most amazing part of her face. They were a memorizing hazel color. More so brown, and they formed beautiful crescent shapes when she smiled. She had a full figure, she wasn’t the thinnest or fat for that matter. She was a woman, graced with a chest to appease anyone, full child bearing hips and long legs. Stunning. 



 

No one is perfect as much as we like to think they are. 



I believe he stayed because she looked so pathetic and cute when she cried. He must have witnessed it a few times. I hated watching her cry, it was painful for me. She didn’t know just exactly how painful it was, so I tried to make her as content and joyous as possible. She hadn’t cried within a few days, so I was happy. I had just come out of the kitchen and I was preparing a little surprise for her. I made some pudding with Oreos for her and a small glass of milk. I knew how much she loved pudding and desert so I wanted to do something nice for her as she had been so wonderful to me. 



I had my apron on a small silver tray in hands as I walked to her room. I knew she was in the shower...but what I hadn’t expected was her to be dressed and ready to be in my company so quickly!

“Eunji?” I asked. She was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed. She sat in nothing but a small pair of blue and a matching tank top. Her hair was wet and steam was being let out of the bathroom. It smelled weird, several aromas filled the room. It was clean though. She suddenly looked up at me, her eyes looked a little red. I nearly dropped the tray, but I caught it in time and set it on the bed before I went over to her and lifted up her chin. “Eunji....why are you crying? Today is a happy day.” I reassured her. A few stray tears had run down her cheeks as she closed her eyes and tried to look away from me. I wouldn’t let her however. She sniffed. 



“I’m sorry. I just...I feel so...I miss Sehun.” she said. “It’s been a month he had only called once.” she said, sounding as if she was about to go into hysteria or something. 



“Shhh...You know he loves you, I’m sure he’s just been busy.” 



“He’s always busy.” she replied, as if knowing the truth. I think she knew what went on, but she was too scared to admit it. I wouldn’t blame her for not wanting to accept that her marriage was on the brink of failing. She held her face in her hands. 



“Oh Eunji....you know that the heavens they weep when such a beautiful girl cries.” I told her, I believe that was the right translation...but I never stopped to check. English was not my native language. She didn’t laugh or correct me as she looked at me. Her eyes were watery and red still and her cheeks a little wet from her tears. I confiscated a tissue from the bedside and gave it to her.

 

“Thank you.” she said. “I know I shouldn’t be crying, but why am I?” she asked me. I didn’t want to say anything to hurt her anymore than she was now. I didn’t reply to her as I hugged her, taking her in my arms. I could tell she was hesitant at first, but she wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled my chest affectionately. I knew she liked being embraced in such a way; I enjoyed it myself quite often too. I had a long history of no embrace other than a rough and wanton one...and perhaps she had the same. I knew that her husband never just paid attention to her just because she was there. She wanted those loving embraces just to be held and made sure that someone was there for her. 



Nearly every night since my arrival, she had requested for me to sleep with her. It wasn’t like that! Not what you are thinking! She would climb in and get comfortable and I would climb in next to her and wrap my arms around her holding her close. I remember the first time I was so nervous...I never held a pretty girl like this before. They usually...well that wasn’t important. The point was I held her all night and listened to her breath softly and her heart beat stayed the same. She knew I would be there for her if I meant it or not.

And I meant it. 


As I gazed at that pathetic girl I held in my arms...the time we had spent together. I had never felt so close to someone who didn’t just want to use me. I knew her intentions were pure and mine were too. 


I loved Eunji...I had no way to prove it to her though. 



I was the one who held her every night, who took her places, held her hand and made her feel special. I knew she was special, her husband never saw it. She must have felt something there...there just had to be. I gently pulled her off from me. 



“Kai?” she spoke my name, her tears seemed to have ceased. I pressed my index finger to her lips and she looked at me with an enigmatic expression. I smiled and leaned down to plant a soft loving kiss on her lips once I moved my finger. We had kissed many times before as friendly kisses on the cheek or forehead, but this was the first time I had ever tasted her lips on mine. I knew she was probably a little freaked out, but I simply let my lips move gently across hers letting her get used to it. She didn’t try to pull me away or stop...so I assumed I was okay as she gently kissed me back. She gripped my cheeks in her palms and then pulled away for air. “Kai…” she said softly, as her cheeks flushed a bright pink. I smiled. 



“I’m sorry...” I replied, knowing what I had done was wrong...but I wanted her to know..I cared so much for her. She crawled closer to me and pressed her lips to mine once again. I had lost my balance as I fell back and gripped her hips, pulling her with me. We just laid there and kissed for at least a good ten minutes of breaking and kiss each other. When she broke for air for the final time, she lifted up her neck and I took the chance to place a kiss there. She giggled as she exposed more of her neck to me. I got the hint as I kissed a tender spot on her neck. She slowly moved so that she was straddling my hips and leaning down. I saw the opening over her cleavage...god I was so embarrassed.  



She looked so happy; her husband must have never playfully sported like this in a long while. I stopped and pulled her back down for another kiss. She roamed her hands down my cheeks and down to my shoulders. I had to be brave about this, but I wanted to prove myself as something more than a friend and caretaker for her. I switched positions with her and she lay under me, still red, her hair falling around her and her eyes wide with curiosity and innocence well as much innocence as a married woman her age would have.

“Kai...I…” she spoke nervously, but I only smiled and pressed my index finger to her lips. 



“Can..I...please you?” I asked bluntly, but I wanted her to know what I wanted, wanted for her. She looked in thought, but I knew she wouldn’t have to think long. It was a pipe dream, but I wanted to try. She closed her eyes. 



 

“Please Kai.” she said, in a soft begging voice. 

At that moment I was filled with euphoria to hear such permission.


As requested by, eunji-shi! Thanks for requesting XD