Love vs Competition-3

She brings the boys out

AUTHOR POV:

All the singers had gathered together for the last, practice run before the finals, later on in the day. 

Hyungsik, sat alone in the dressing room. He was prepared, he was ready for the scariest night of his entire life. He cleared his throat and started practising. He had to be carefuly however, his vocal chords needed to be in perfect condition for the finals. 

' Success is not the key to happiness

Happiness is key to success

If you love what you are doing, you will be a success' He breathed deeply as he spoke these powerful words whilst staring at his reflection in the mirror.  

He didn't know he was being watched however. Eunji was standing behind the door, watching as he sang his heart out. His passion overflowed as he projected his voice and she'd finally understood his words.

His devotion for music and singing equalled his love for her. It'd taken her too long to understood his heart but she finally knew that  he was born to sing, just like her.

HYUNGSIK POV:

Sitting there, isolated in my thoughts, I dreamed about the final stage. The crowd cheering me on, the beight lights looming over me and the feeling of being dazed.

A knock interrupted my contemplation and I turned around to see the intrudor walk into the room.

' Oppa, I'm sorry!' was all she said before she latched me into a warm hug.

' Eunji-yah, you have no reason to apolozise to me'. I'd missed her touch, her sweet, affectioante hugs and espeically seeing her stunning eyesmile as much as I wanted. I pulled in up, closer to my face and pecked her gently on her lips.

She responded shyly but as I deepened our kiss, her actions became more bold. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hoisted herself up. Her petite body was cutely heavy but instead of dropping her in pain, I slyly walked over to the chair and gently placed her down. I bend down to reduce the height difference and kissed her until we both were gasping for air.

How did I survive the whole month without seeing her bright smile everyday? I though as she abruptly turned my face towards hers.

'Again?' I teased. Wasn't that kiss not enough- did you miss me that much?' I smiled knowing that she's smack me anytime now. 

'Oppa-yah, be serious for a moment. I have a proposal - one that'll allow both of us to continue achieving our dreams'. Her eyes gleamed with hope and excitment as she spoke, now she had my full attention.