Love vs Competition-4

She brings the boys out

EUNJI POV:

Yoseob sang beautifully on stage, his voice had such soul and chracter and his stage presence was undeniable. Watchign his do so well, tension satrted to build up within me. Would we really be able to pull it of? Trick the judges at their own game?

If we did what we intended to do, they would have no power, no say. We'd be the victors of Superstar K6

AUTHOR POV:

It was Hyungsik's turn and it was now Eunji's who silently watched, admiring his outsatanding ability.She'd become infatuated with his smooth voice the first time she'd heard his sing but at this moment in time, his singing was better than ever before. His song and striking voice had liberated her emotionally and was making her swoon. She was falling in love with him all over again.

HYUNGSIK POV:

All four of us finalists had conclude our performances. But only 2 of us were left standing, Yoseob and the other singer had been eliminated in the previous round, and It was now time for the judges to announce the ultimate Victor. I squeezed Eunji's hand, signalling that it was time.

Just as the Mc was about to open up the envelope containign the name of the winner, Eunji rushed over to his and boldly grabbed the envelope. Simultaneoulsy, I'd gradded the poor Mc's micraphone. The audience, judegs and the mc were all in shock, msot of the peopel were speechless but some gasped while a few covered her mouths in utter astonisment.

Nevously, I held the mice between the both of us and started speaking. She looked at me with a smile, and then I knew I was making the right decision. All my worried faded as I boldly challenge the judges.

AUTHOR POV:

'I'm sorry for so rudely interrupting the show like this, I know it's unprofessional and disrectful but I have something very important to say'   

'WE, have something to say' Eunji butted in. They raised their hands in the air together to symbolise unity and Hyungsik once again started speaking.

' Your right, we're lovers and have been since highschool. But we broke up becasue of this competition and our own desire to win but we'll realised that we love and cherish each other as much as our passion for music. 

' So if the audience doesn't mind, We don't want there to be a winner and loser between us. In our hearts we are one and we both want the other to succeed as much as ourselves' Eunji added with a serious face.

There was silence, the audience and judges were so quite than even a pink drop could've been heard.

Hyungsik and Eunji looked apprehensively at each other. 

The audeince precipitiouslly broke into a roaring applause. Many heads were nodding in agreements and even screams of encouragent were heard. But the judges remained silent, their serious expressions frightened Eunji but Hyungsik was right but her side. Reassuring her that they were in this together.

'We'll need a moment to discuss' One of the judges eventually spoke up before quielty whispering to the other two males sittign by her side.

It seemed like a whole lifetime had passed before the judges revelaed their decision.' We've unanomously decided to let the audience decide the fate of Superstar K6 the women again spoke, this time with a bright smile on her face.

The audience screamed with excitment, they got up from their seats and gave a beautiful standing ovation. It'd seemed as if, thankfully, the crowd had fallen in love with the two lovebirds.

-----MONTHS LATER-----

'Oppa' Eunji squealed as she ran over, so fast and unexpected that he nearly toppled over.

'Did you see, did you see? My song's ranked 2nd on the iniztz charts and on melon' She gleamed with pride

'Wahh jinja? I thought you woul'nt even make it on the list' Hyungikteasingly pulled Eunji's cheeks, knowing she didn't like him treating her like a child.

' Tskk, I wonder how your album even managed to see 30k' she responded with attitude. He loved her feistiness, every time she     became this way, all he wanted to do was pick her up and twirl in the air like the princess she was.

Suddenly realised that she was preganant, he resisted his urge and instead, went to grabbed her hand. He bend down and kissed her, 'May I have this dance yeobo?'

She chucled as she motined him to stand up,' Ahha, michyeosso jagiya, there is no music though?' she cutely questioned whilst getting ready to dance.

' We dont need music aloud when we have it buried in our heart and soul Honey' he said. Delighted at her husband's wise words, she motined for him to bend down. As his face approacher hers, her pecked his cheek saying, ' I love you yeobo!' before waddling off with her giant belly, asking to be caught.

' Jagiya, please don't run! Why do you keep forgetting you're carrying my precious music prodigy? he yelled at her anrgily

' You mean, Our music prodigy' she corrected him.


Thanks to: 'exopinkshippers'and 'JunKay' for upvoting. I also want to thank all my subscribers! <33