Love experiment-3

She brings the boys out

AUTHOR POV:

Weeks flew by yet all Eunji and Kai did was causally greet each other and continue on with their regular lives. Eunji had seen the women hand around Kai multiple times and had immediately jumped to the conclusion that they were dating. In an attempt to move on, she tried everything she could think of: bild dates, oogling at hot men at university and even went as far as to consider kissing another man to see if she'd feel the same spark.

She'd convienced her self that this was all scientific curiosity but her heart thought otherwise.

 EUNJI POV:

'Chanyeol-shi, this might sound like the stupidest, more weirdest proposal ever but can I kiss you?' Eunji daringly asked her lab partner after her sessions had ended that day.

'It's only for experimental purposes believe me!' Eunji tried conviencing Chanyeol before he could even reply.  

'I want to continue on the thesis that me and Jongin-shi did a couple of weeks ago, would you mind?' She conitnued without bothering to wait for his answer.

Chnayeol had to grab Eunji's shoulders to make her pay attention, ' Sure, why not! It sounds interesting' He smiled.' But I can't promise that you won't become addicted my kiss' he joked around. Eunji blushed so violently that you could have fried an egg on her cheeks. Thanking him with a respectful bow, she'd decided to end her curiosity today, this moment itself.

She timidly pulled Chanyeol by his long sleeves and lead him to an isolated part of the library. Though eunji was the one who had asked to share a kiss, she stood there hesitant to approach him any closer. Chanyeol, being a gentleman, couldn't watch her squirm any longer and decided to initiate. His warm lips were gentle on hers as they moved in syncrozide with each other until he drew away quickly.

KAI/JONGIN POV:

Engrossed, absorbed, almost in a trance. I read the heavy, books that surrounded me until I was almost cross-eyed and the words merged into nonsense. Mid- terms were coming up and the second year of university would almost be over. I'd found a way to stop missing her like crazy, Yes- I'd become a complete bookworm in the last few week. But atleast I didn't feel as tomented as before.

Finished with studying for psychoanalysis, I decide to look for books realted to cognitive functioning. Row 52, Lane 3 the librarian muttered in annoyance as I'd aked her for the location.

It took me a while but I finally found the lane but as I was about to pick up one of the books, someone caught my eye. 

I'm sure my eyes are tricking me, I mean it could be be from lack of proper sleep right? I rub my eyes but still, I see the same thing. I pinch my skin but the horrible sight in across the library remains conctant. 

She was kissing another man and it felt like my heart had been ripped right out of my lungs.

I clutched my heart as pain shot thorugh, I stood frozen unable to neither take my eyes off the sight or to keep wacthing.                                                                                Thinking the tears would fall down, I prepared to whip my cheeks. But they don't. With no way of releasing the heart-break I felt, I gritted my teeth and hid behind the corner. 

I knew I had no reason to be enraged by what I'd seen. While I was ignoring her, another guy is giving her attention...and while I'm not by her side, another guy is listening to her worries. 

I should be happy right?

Her happiness is what is most important right?