Love experiment-2

She brings the boys out

AUTHOR POV:

It had been a few days since both of them had seen each other. The final part of the project was indivual work where they had to make seperate conclusions about their findings. Eunji couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, she became restless contantly replaying it in her mind and just wating for him to call.

Over the few days they spend apart, she's realised that she wanted to be his girlfriend. All along Jongin, was by her side and the thought of some other women taking his away had never crossed her mind until she'd saw a gorgeous lady wrapped in Jongin's arms when she was out shoppin

Was that kiss absolutely meaningless to him?

Did it not triggers his supressed emotions like it did for Eunji?

As she saw them shopping together, happily laughing and drinking Eunji's favourite ice-cream together(which eunji and kai always ate), she felt too pathetic to even appraoch him and say hi. Realising that he proabably never wanted to see her again, Eunji avoided him around university. 

Was she that bad of a kisser that he had to go to another women?

She wasn't the only one hiding though, Kai too was always looking for ways to avoid  bumping into her. They were seated right next together for their lectures at school but neither of them would even glance at each other or chatter away like they usually did. 

KAI/JONGIN POV:

The kiss I shared with Ji was like no other. When I kissed her, my brain lit on fire and warmth radiated from our connection- slowly spreading throughout my entire body. I was addicted to her touch and wanted more. Quite stupidly I'd even stepped on her toes but she'd ignored it, she'd just passionately kissed me back, clenching at my hair and making me want her even more.   

Urghh how could I have been so stupid as to even propose working together for this project, I should've just confessed to her like a man. Now I have no other option but to pretend to not like her. At least for the success of our porject.

If we failed, we'd both have to retake the entire semester again next year. Knowing how hard Eunji had worked to achieve her current A* grades, I could'nt let her go thorugh that. The feeling of stupidity hungover my shoulder but I could do nothing now, other than try my best to avoid  her, though it killed to not her see her everday.

If she know how I truly felt about her?

Would she patiently wait for me?..