PLAY ME

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA & CHANYEOL / CAM. by KAIMINZY / requested by dntknw, jinann

Inspired by: TAEMIN - PLAY ME

 

(Let’s imagine that there were no scandals, no hate, no chandara and that this CF was filmed before SBS Roommate)

 

Dara became a face of Nature Republic. As everyone aspires to have flawless complexion like her YG decided to let her be an endorser model for NR. Since 2NE1 has no schedules lately she’ll be filming and modeling in NR products photo shoot. However she’ll be filming together with EXO-K members.

 

DARA

When our manager told me about it I was happy cuz I love this kind of activities in my schedule. It’s a shame that the rest of the girls won’t join me but at least they’ll get some rest between our world tour performances.

Later I started to think about those EXO boys. I already filmed a similar CF with Shinee for ETUDE. I’ve been looking through my script for the past weekend. As expected there were a pretended kiss scene just like when I acted with Minho-sshi.

For Kiss Note I endorsed lipstick and eyelashes but now I’m gonna endorse nose pads?

I threw the script on the coffee table and fell on the couch in our dorm’s living room. It’s Sunday today so Minzy was watching Ingkigayo.

“Natural beauty that captivates every man’s heart.” I read the script out loud.

“I envy you unnie…” Minzy leant her head on my shoulder and pouted cutely.

“Aigoo, why is that?” I asked.

“You’re so beautiful and can endorse everything. I’m never going to have a solo activity like that… What’s more I heard EXO boys are big fans of you.” she sighed.

“What are you saying Mingkki-ah… are you trying to say that you’re ugly?” I asked in disbelief and glared at her.

She stayed silent for a moment. “Yeah unnie… I think I’m ugly and nobody wants to love me…” she sang with a sad expression.

I hit her shoulder with my fist.

“Agh!” she squealed.

“I’m going to hit you every time you say something like that.” I said and she finally smiled.

Bom came into the room asking if we already ate. I saw her grabbing the script and looking through it.

“So you have a kissing scene with Chanyeol?” she asked and smirked.

“I guess so but don’t get to excited it’s pretended one.” I answered.

“Oh! Even a kiss scene…” Minzy sighed with dreamy eyes.

“Just don’t break their hearts.” Bom smiled.

“Why are you talking about? I’m going to do my best tomorrow as a professional actress and their sunbae.” I said.

“That’s what I’m saying. If they aren’t crushing on you yet they’ll probably fall for you tomorrow.” She said and bit a spoon full of corn from the can she held.

“Aish! Tomorrow is just a part of my job. I have to concentrate on doing my best, not on some young, handsome boys wandering around me.” I said.

“Unnie? Who form EXO is going to endorse with you?” Minzy asked.

“Chanyeol for sure…” Bom started counting.

“You can check out in the script.” I said and pointed at the sheets.

She took it and soon after I saw her scrolling the screen on her phone. Then she started naming them “Suho… he’s the leader and a 91liner…”

“e - 7 years …” Bom stated.

“Baekhyun… main vocalist in EXO-K… born in 1992.” Minzy continued.

“Uuoh… 8 years.” Bom said and winked at me.

I touched the bridge of my nose and tried to remain calm at what this big kid said.

“Chanyeol is the main rapper in EXO-K and was also born in 1992.”

“8…” Bom started but I threw a pillow at her.

“Then there’s D.O. another main vocalist. He was born in 1993.” Minzy read.

“9 years!” Bom squealed.

“Other two are Kai and Sehun, both born in 1994.” Minzy said without looking at the screen anymore. “They’re the dancers line in EXO-K.” she added and smiled at me.

“10 years!” Bom.

“I feel so old….” I sighed.

“So when are you going to meet them?” Minzy asked.

“Filming starts tomorrow.” I said.

“I wonder if you’ll have a chance to talk with them.” She pouted.

“I’m back!” all of us heard CL walking inside.

“Finally. What took you so long?” I asked.

“Well, I met with Jeremy, we went shopping and ate something. I had fun.” She answered. “How about you? Did you memorize the script?”

“Of course but there weren’t many lines for me. My main task is to captivate them with my glowing, perfect complexion and alluring eyes. As a professional I’m going to act everything in one shot tomorrow.” I said excitedly.

“Fighting!” CL cheered for me.

 

CHANYEOL

“Baekhyun-ah, I can’t sleep…” I said in our dark bedroom. I couldn’t see his face cuz both of us were already laying on our dunk bed.

“Did you fall asleep already?” I asked not hearing his answer.

“No...” he said annoyed. 

“Sorry, I still can believe that we’ll be working together with her.” I said and felt butterflies in my stomach. As much as I tried to fall asleep her face kept popping inside my mind. I couldn’t stop imagining what I’m going to say to her or how I’m going to act in front of her.

“What should I say when she’ll talk to me tomorrow?” I asked Baekhyun.

“Yaah! Dumbyeol-ah just be yourself.” He answered and yawned loudly. “For now I’m begging you… let me sleep.”

“Yeah…” I said and soon after I could hear him snoring.

Be yourself he said. Whenever I stood near her on MAMA or other year ending ceremonies I looked like a huge pabo when I saw fancams.

I put my hand on my chest. Why won’t my heart just calm down? My heartbeat speeded up when I thought about meeting her tomorrow.

She plays my heartbeat…

 

DARA

“Hello, I’m Dara…” I said to the filming crew and greeted the PD-nim.

It was 4AM in the morning. After doing some skin care yesterday I couldn’t complain about my looks this morning.

The stylists took care of me, doing my makeup and making me look perfect from any angle.

 

“Perfect!” PD-nim squealed when he saw me. “I’ll bring the boys so you could met them.” he added.

“Neee….” I said and then he left.

He came back with six boys.

“Annyeonghaseyo, We are one… EXO-K immida.” They shouted excitedly in front of me. Then they bowed an I could see their captivating smiles.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, I’m 2NE1’s fresh vocal Dara!” I said imitating their tone. Thankfully they laughed and atmosphere loosen up a bit.

“Neh… I’m EXO’s leader, Suho” boy with blonde hair said.

“I know.” I said and it made him open his mouth.

“Really sunbae?” another boy with dark hair asked.

“Sure. Actually I remembered the names of all six of you.” I said proudly.

“Then what’s my name?” one of the tallest asked.

“That’s not a problem for me Kai-sshi. I remember your faces cuz Mingkki showed me your pictures yesterday.” I said.

“Minzy sunbae?” Kai’s eyes widened and I saw him smiling.

“Yeah, you’re Kai, Suho, D…O., Sehun, Be…Baekhyun and Chanyeol!” I said and dried fake sweat off my forehead.

 “Daebak!” Few of them said an clapped.

“Ok, since you seem so close for now I think we can start filming.” PD-nim stated.

“Neh! Fighting everyone.” I cheered and stylist fixed my hair and make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter