GOOD KISSER

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAIMINZY requested by ame112, 2nexoxo, kimichi93, jiwonku

Inspired by: CRUSH - HUG ME

 

Minji & Jongin are both in 11th grade. They knew each other since entering high school. They even sit next to each other during classes.

However Minji seems like a dull and boring girl to JongIn – the most handsome guy in whole school. She wears those ‘ugly Betty’ type of glasses and has black long hair, her fringe covers almost half of her face. Her school uniform is always tidy and she never wears a skirt shorter than slightly below her knees.

JongIn is known as the biggest playboy. Not even one girl have ever resisted his charms. He had enough guts to dye his hair blond, even though teachers scolded him for doing it. His parents are rich and money were always everything that mattered for them. JongIn puts a fake smile on his face every day. Playing with his friends, mostly older than him, having fun, clubbing and forgetting about his empty heart.

 

KAI

“Did you see her?” Sehun giggled and pointed at someone. “She’s so pathethic…”

“As expected it’s Gong MinJi.” Tao laughed as she passed near us.

“Why do you bother?” I asked and all of us headed to our classroom.

“Why not? She deserves it.” Sehun said.

“Look at her compared to Suzy… “ Tao said and pointed at both of them sitting next to each other. Suzy looked like a goddess and MinJi looked…. Bad? Girls around them giggled when she took her place.

He was right. How can she even live on this planet looking like that. Her hair looks as if she didn’t brush it today. When I sat next to her she yawned loudly. I rolled my eyes. As I remember she was the only girl who never tried to get my attention… but why do I even care?

“JongIn-ah!” Suzy waved and winked at me. “What are you doing today after classes?” she asked.

“I don’t have any plans for now…” I answered not looking at her. Doesn’t girls like bad boys? She have already asked me to date her but I said that I’m not into relationships now. However she didn’t stop flirting with me.

“Wanna hang out with me later?” she said and pouted cutely.

Suddenly MinJi’s pen fell on the floor and rolled near my feet. I was about to lift it and hand it to her but she also bent over to take it.

Suddenly our faces were so close we almost bumped our foreheads. It was quite a shock that she smelled so nice and …. sensual? I was even more surprised when she didn’t move away from me but smirked and bit her lower lip. Were her lips always so soft and… kissable?

She moved back to her place and then our teacher entered the classroom.

 

MINZY

I was so sleepy this morning that I didn’t even get mad at comments my classmates said. Hearing them was nothing new to me. Every time when they saw me they kept saying the same, ugly? what’s up with her hair? did you see those glasses? or her skirt? is she a nun or something?

Nun? Tsk… All of them have no idea…

Actually my outer appearance right now was my disguise. I might look a bit ugly but I had no choice. My black hair is fake. I’m wearing a wig. I’m doing all of this so my older brother would let me dance in his club called “DANGER”. Seunghyun is my step brother and he took care of me after my mother’s death 5 years ago. Our dad got married again and I didn’t saw him for last two years. His club was my home. I thought that I was left all alone after my mom’s death but I found many new friends there. They’re my new family. Seunghyun was always very good to me. Even though my mother crushed his parents’ marriage he always treated me like a younger sister. “He betrayed both of us. We only have each other.” Seunghyun once told me.

I begged my brother to let me dance in his club. He opposed and told me that it’s impossible but I then I changed his life in hell and he agreed. However I had to fulfil few conditions.

1. No touching with men in the club… but how could I possibly do it if I’m only dancing on stage or small platforms only.

2. Everyone in school mustn’t know… how is that even possible. Only people above 20 yrs old can enter his club. Even if teachers enter I’m looking totally different there.

3. I mustn’t skip classes and my grades must be above average…. Well, I’m dying from lack of sleep but I’m keeping up with everything.

To assure him that no one recognizes me I started wearing a wig. It takes too much time to brush it properly so I look like hit by the lightning.

I yawned to loud than intended and saw famous Kim JongIn sitting next to me. I saw him in DANGER once with his friends. His friends seemed older than him. I decided to not dance that time and asked Chaerin unnie to do it for me. Even though he barely notices me here and probably didn’t even look at my face ever since we entered the same high school, I thought that it was too dangerous….

He’s rich, good looking, has a big house, a family and has everything I don’t have. His life seems perfect to me but why are his eyes so muzzy whenever I see him? I never saw him getting excited over something. Probably no one here have ever saw the real him. I glanced at his annoyed face. He brushed his blond hair back with his hand.  

Then our class’s princess Suzy opened . Her voice and the way she looked at him made me want to punch her in that beautiful face.

I should’ve changed sits with her if she wanted him so badly. It felt awkward sitting between the two of them but…. why didn’t I change with her yet?

“What are you doing today after classes?” Suzy asked him.

“I don’t have any plans for now…” he answered not looking at her.

“Wanna hang out with me later?” Suzy asked. Gee… she sounds so desperate.

What will he answer? I thought and suddenly my pen jetted for my hand. I must’ve squeeze it too hard. 

I bent to grab it but surprisingly JongIn did the same. His face was so close I could’ve kiss him but this is not the place and time. I grabbed my pen and saw him glancing at my lips. His actions made me giggle inside. I smirked and bit my lip to not laugh out loud.  

Teacher entered the classroom and classes started. I had to concentrate on everything he said because of the test we’ll have next Monday, since I have no time to study ‘home’.

 

KAI

I wonder how her face would look like if she took off those glasses. I thought when she passed next to me and left the classroom. Classes were over and I had to go back to that empty house again.

I’ve never seen her eyes properly. I wondered again.

“Are you going or not?” I heard Sehun suddenly. “What were you looking at?” he asked and followed my eyes but MinJi already left.

“Yeah…” I gathered my stuff and we went out.

“Did you see that hottie in front of the gate?” some girls run next us squealing.

“Hottie? What hottie?” Sehun mumbled and then we saw him. 

“Who the hell is he?” Tao popped out of nowhere.

“I have no idea.” Sehun answered.

“Look!” Tao said and all of us stared how MinJi run to him and both of them hugged tightly. He touched her head gently and both of them got on that guys pimped up car.

“Whoa… is that her boyfriend?” Sehun asked.

“Maybe her sponsor?” Tao said and both of them laughed.

“Tsk…” I hissed angry all of a sudden.

“What’s wrong with him?” Tao asked Sehun and he shrugged his shoulders as an answer.

“Maybe his jealous over this ugly Betty?” Sehun asked and headlocked me.

“Aish! Give me a break.” I hissed again but suddenly Suzy popped out of nowhere. Sehun let go of me and then she grabbed my tie pulling me closer.

Other would kill for her attention. She was so close to me but all I felt was disgust. She’s nothing special…

“Wanna go and have fun with me?” she asked with a seductive voice.

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her away.

“No, thanks…” I said and left all of them agape. “See you tomorrow….” I added few steps away from them.

                                                             

MINZY

“Oppa why did you come?” I asked when we got inside his car.

“Just so… I wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter