Gwangju girl |Minji & Sehun|

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oi! Gwangju girl~" Minji heard someone rushing after her from the main hall of her university. She looked back already triggered by how he used to always address her. She wanted to snap at him, but in the end simply stared as he stopped near her.

 

He was both panting and smiling at her already.

 

"What is it?" Minji asked frustrated when he wouldn't start talking straight away.

 

Oh Sehun looked down at the short girl in front of him, the one he could easily wrap in his embrace, or place a kiss on her forehead. The one with long, brown hair which seemed so fluffy he wanted to touch them, wrap his fingers around her locks and smell the wonderful scent she was always giving. He scratched the back of his neck after realizing that he begun daydreaming of her again.

 

Minji pursued he lips tightly while seeing those little twinkles in his dark eyes. She liked how much they softened his look, but again - his words usually made the whole magic she sometimes felt near him disappear.

 

"What are you doing during weekend?" He asked what made her shift her eyebrows in bewilderment. It wasn’t the first time he’s been trying to ask her to go out together with him and his friends, but now… his straightforwardness took her by surprise.

 

"I don't know … working and reading probably…" she mumbled, not wanting him to even care.

 

"Huh?! Working during holiday?!" Sehun burst out way louder than she expected "And Reading?!" he added disappointed.

 

"I have one last shift at the comic books store tonight…" Minji replied frustrated, wanting to leave him already.

 

Sehun thought about it for a while and "Can I… can I come to pick you up after it ends?" He asked.

 

Minji couldn't stand that full of hope smile plastered on his face. What does he even want? She thought.

 

"Pick me up? What for?" Minji huffed "No need I can handle myself well." She stated while trying to remain calm. Whatever you’re doing – just stop. She wanted to cut his efforts.  

 

"But it's not like I'm prohibited from coming to store which any human being can visit, right?" She heard from him in response.

 

"Huh?" Minji rubbed her temples. "If you know that so well then why are asking me? I don't even care…" she added and looked at her phone to check on time. The last bus was going to drive off soon.

 

"Agh.. that hurt~" Sehun playfully grabbed his chest as if his heart was truly aching at the moment. "I'm telling you that because I want you to be aware. To think about me the whole time while you'll be expecting me to come there Minji~."

 

Minji furrowed her eyebrows while glaring at him and at the same time Sehun couldn't get enough of how adorable her sulky face looked like.

 

"Psycho." Minji mumbled with a pouty face and avoided his gaze at the same time.

 

"I like you too Gwangju girl~" Sehun winked at her playfully, leaving her blushing as she glanced at him swiftly.

 

“See you later!” She heard him calling after she rushed across the street. Except feeling extremely burdened by the sudden interest his words drawn from the crowd of other students, she felt some weird fluttering inside her stomach.

 

Minji wanted to turn back and glare at him but being too confused with her own reaction to the "I like you" phrase coming from his mouth, she only speeded up her pace.

 

Minji combed hair behind both of her ears. Even though she kept them in a ponytail, few strands kept annoying the hell out of her.

 

She was about to get started with unpacking the new comic books packed in few boxes that she already managed to put out of the storage at the back of the store. Even she didn't wanted to do so, every time she heard the door being opened - her eyes shifted up checking who came inside the shop, while she was putting the comics up the shelves.

 

"Minji-yah?" She heard her boss all of a sudden and flinched astonished.

 

"Stop spacing out~" her boss teased and pulled someone else in front of her.

 

"This is Kim Jongin. Our new employee - I'll be leaving him in your care." The boss stated and just as suddenly appeared, he left her with another tall male. His brown hair and dark eyes with which he looked at her left Minji speachless. He was slim and she could tell that he's been working out to stay in such good shape.

 

"Hi~" she started blankly at him saying until he repeated the greeting again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter