CONFESSION

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL & SUHO 

 

 

Imagine that there’s a day of MAMA 2014 in Hong Kong already. Sittings arrangement is similar to the one last year.

 

CL

“Chaerin-sshi, here are the sits prepared for 2NE1…” female PD said and lead four goddesses to the vip section. All four of them were dressed in stunning dresses.

“We’re the first ones here?” Bom whined.

“Don’t worry WINNER guys will come here soon.” Dara said and all four of us sat. Fans were cheering our names and scalding ‘2NE1 is the best’.

I couldn’t stop waving and smiling at BlackJacks. Suddenly an outrageously loud scream of fangirls made me cover my ears.

“As expected it’s EXO…” Minzy sighed and looked at the stairs which lead to the artists section. Here they were, eleven boys in tuxes. They kept waving at their fans.

 “Unnie…” Minzy said and lightly touched my shoulder. I glanced at her blushed cheeks. She’s been like that ever since our managers told her about this dance collaboration. Minzy, WINNER and TEAM B created a dance crew and were supposed to ‘compete’ with SM Entertainment’s dance crew. Mingkki told me that there were SNSD’s Hyoyeon, some of the EXO and Shinee boys in it. Our family worked really hard to show the audience their best. Even though there’ll be no voting for the best crew I’m sure it’ll be mindblowing to see them.

I was kind of worried for Minzy cuz she kept yawning all the time and always seemed tired. 2NE1 already ended AON tour and I wanted us to have some rest but suddenly she came to me excited like a child and told me about this opportunity to show off her dancing skills more. Dancing is part of her soul so I decided to support her all the way. I even went to their dance practices few times.

After seeing all bruises Minzy had on her legs and arms I started to doubt if she really should take part in it. I even scolded the boys to take care of her more.

Before coming to Hong Kong there were two rehearsals with SM artists in Soul. I  noticed that slight change in Minzy’s behavior. In YG’s practice room she behaved like one of the boys, worked hard, didn’t care about her looks, joked around and basically had fun but when singers from other company approached her she became shy and silent all of a sudden. I wonder why? Actually at one of those rehearsals Hyoyeon unnie introduced her dongsaengs to us. I did the same with our company’s crew. Me and Dara already met them when I promoted The baddest female. Few of them came and gave us their signed albums.

*back to MAMA*

I stood up and we greeted EXO politely. The boys stopped in shock after seeing our faces but soon the one with blonde hair cleared his throat and all of them bowed and greeted us. 

Awkward silence appeared as they seemed kind of lost looking for the place to sit.

“Here… Suho-sshi..” The same PD who shown us the way pointed at the chair beside me. “CL-sshi, main PD asked if you could sit next to each other. Two leaders sitting together would make our viewer ratings higher…” she said and smiled at me.

“Of course…” I said and tried to stay composed… but how come he keeps looking better every time I see him? I thought after looking at him closely.

“Suho-sshi.” PD said again and pointed at the chair.

“Yes…” Suho looked at me with big eyes. The PD left and the rest of EXO surrounded us.

“CL-sshi…” Suho suddenly said and pointed at my chair. Just now I saw that all EXO guys were waiting until four of us sit on our chairs.

“Oh, right…” I said and sat down.

“Here they are!” Dara suddenly squealed and waved at WINNER boys coming in the sitting area. They looked stressed as hell but Inner Circle went wild and crazy after seeing them.

“Damn it… I told them to have fun…” I mumbled while eyeing on them. Unfortunately Suho-sshi heard me and giggled.

“I remember how stressed I was on my first MAMA ceremony…” he added and looked me in the eyes.

I smiled politely. Gee… his complexion is no joke… I thought after examining his face with my eyes. I internally slapped myself and looked away.  Don’t forget where you are. I thought. I don’t want any unnecessary rumors to spread…

To relive stress I grabbed a piece of my dress and started tangling her between my fingers. WINNER as rookies sat behind EXO.

Someone cleared his throat. I looked up and saw Suho gazing me in the eyes.

“Sunbae I hope you’ll win tonight…” he said with a smile.

“Thank you…” I said after a while “I’m not expecting anything… I think SNSD sunbaes are going to win.” I said and didn’t look away from his eyes. Well he’s blonde hair really suit him…

He must’ve been intimidated by my gaze cuz he looked at his tangled fingers.

“I hope you win all awards you’re nominated for…” he said after a while and shyly glanced at me.

Omo… did my heart beat faster for a moment just now?

“Thank you… I hope you’ll also win…” I said awkwardly and then the show started.

 

2NE1 won best album of the year, Winner won best rookie award ;), Taeyang won best male artist, EXO won best dance performance for Overdose. 

EXO already performed and it was close to the second part ending.

 

SUHO

*after EXO’s Overdose performance*

 

“Hyung! I never saw you being this awkward.” Chanyeol said to me.

“What?” I asked dumbfounded.

“With CL sunbaenim.” He said and smiled playfully. Others were already listening to him, waiting for my response.

“At least I talked with her when you only stared at Dara sunbaenim.” I grinned and others laughed.

“It’s already been three years since you’re always creeping behind her during year ending ceremonies.” Kai laughed.

“Shut up! We’ll talk when you stand in front of Minzy sunbae…” Chanyeol grinned “I heard you sleep talking last time you napped in the living room. You whispered her name…”

“No, I didn’t!” JongIn whined all red.

“Yes you did.” Chanyeol messing with JongIn.

“You have no proof!” Kai stuck out his tongue. He was right Chanyeol had no proof and that made him to shut up.

“Suho hyung, you talked to CL the baddest female?” Tao asked.

“Yeah… she wished us to win tonight.” I answered. I didn’t want to tell them how I almost forgot how to talk in front of her, or how beautiful her eyes are, or how cutely she said ‘fighting!’ when PD told us to get ready f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter