NICE BODY

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM & KRIS requested by bomira, jenny-chan

Inspired by: Hyomin - Nice body; MAGIC! - Stupid me

 

Bom and WuFan were childhood friends and neighbors until she was twelve. He was three years younger than her and used to be really short back then. With his cute face he got bullied a lot by his peers. There were times when Bom saw that and came to save him. However Bom used to be plump and chubby. That’s why most of the boys feared her and always escaped after seeing her.

Boys in her class and even girls laughed at her fat tummy. They even called her ‘pig’ but she always turned it into a joke and didn’t take it seriously.

She had WuFan as her best friend and simply didn’t care about the rest. That was until one time she bought him ice cream and when both of them sat on the bench other kids saw them.

“Wuaahh! Look at them guys!” One of the kids yelled. “They’re holding hands. I’m sure he already married that pig.” He added and everyone laughed.

Bom felt WuFan’s hand slipping out of hers. His whole face was red.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” his classmates started cheering.

“Stop it!” WuFan yelled and stood up with his fists being clenched. “I would never kiss that fat pig!” he hissed and thrown a stone in their direction.

Thankfully they ran away and didn’t have a chance to see Bom’s tears that day. Right before escaping she placed her ice cream on WuFan’s face.

“Go and die!” she yelled and run back to her house. From that day there were no more snacks in her diet. Firstly when her feelings were still out of control she started basically starve herself.

Her parents were really worried about her but she was to focused on losing weight. She promised herself than she’ll make WuFan regret those harsh words. She heard them many times but hearing them coming out from his mouth hurt her deeply.

Since there were holidays her mom kept coming to her room telling that WuFan came and wants to see her. Bom always said that she’s feeling sick and can’t see him. Few days later she heard about his family moving back to China.

She didn’t know why but she cried that night. Why did she miss him if she hated him? She didn’t have his phone number, email or new address. 

Time passed and Bom decided to change completely before entering middle school. Her promise about losing weight and motivation - she was doing it all because of him – was her only memory about WuFan. She didn’t starve herself anymore but maintained a healthy lifestyle. Bom become stronger than any other girl. Her skin got thicker and she stopped caring about what other people thought or said about her.

Now Bom’s nineteen years old and is in 12th grade. She’s a class president, admired by many. She’s always composed and is able to handle any complicated situations. However her nickname is ‘ the ice queen’ cuz no one ever saw her smiling. There were many guys who confessed to her but she always turned them down.

Bom played her role really well in front of her classmates and teachers. No one knew what kind of a person she really was. Indeed Bom didn’t want them to know. She thought that trusting someone or caring about others will bring her pain only. The only places where she kept being herself were her home and a kindergarten conducted by her mom.

“Did you see him?” Bom heard a group of girls in her class talking. One of them hold a fashion magazine in her hands. “He’s the most talented rookie model in whole Asia. I even heard that he just came back from Europe. He walked on catwalks in Parris, London and Madrid.” She added with blushed cheeks.

“What’s his name?” another one asked.

“Can’t you read?! It’s all written in here. He’s name is Kris.”

“Omo! Kris that sounds so foreign!”

Bom felt annoyed with their loud speaking so she went to the bathroom. Seeing herself in the mirror always made her feel satisfied and disgusted at the same time. She let her long, brown hair loose, brushed it with her fingers and tied them up in a neat ponytail again. Then she fixed her perfect makeup and adjusted her uniform.

Hair – check! Makeup – check! Clothes – check! Bom thought and slightly smiled at herself. As soon as other girls walked inside she left.

After classed Bom gathered her stuff and headed to the entrance. She already had her earphones plugged inside her ears and didn’t hear or see all the commotion near the main gate. That was until someone pushed her and stepped on her feet.

“Yah!” she hissed and leaned on the wall but no one cared about her. Everyone’s eyes were all turned at him – divine Krisus! There were paparazzi around him. His fan girls already had his name flashing on their tablets and phones.

“Tch! What’s so good about him.” Bom mumbled and measured him from head to toe. She had to admit that clothes he wore looked amazing on him. However he had his shades on and kept giving autographs left & right with a douche like smile on his face.

Bom turned her back at him  and took her first step. The pain in her ankle made her cringe. “….” She internally screamed and cursed that damn model, his fangirls and basically the whole mankind.

“What if it’s broken or sprained? I should call mom…” Bom thought and started searching for her phone.

Suddenly someone hugged her from behind.

“Omo!” Bom squealed uncontrollably.

“I knew that from all of them you would be the only one who wouldn’t even care to look at me.” Bom heard someone whispering into her ear. She felt hot all of a sudden and tried to push that boy away. However his outrageously big hands in comparison to her tiny hands were already locked around her waist.

She was about to dig her nails in his skin, bite and kick him when lights started flashing in front of her eyes.

“Kris! Who is she?! Your friend? Sister? Girlfriend? Lover?” paparazzi kept naming her with those titles.

“Girlfriend of course.” Bom heard and silence appeared.

“What the hell is this bullsh….” Bom started furious but suddenly Kris lifted her up and carried  her bridal style to his black Van.

When the doors closed behind them “I’m sorry but you mistook. I’m certainly not your girlfriend so bye…” Bom said and tried to leave the car.

“Wait a minute….” Kris said with his deep voice and grasped her wrist. “What about you ankle?” Bom heard him asking.

“It’s nothing!” Bom hissed but he took her leg in his hands. Even a slight touch of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter