DON'T FLIRT

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM & DO  requested by bomira, Chandara61, meheartygfamily

Inspired a bit by WINNER's Don't flirt

 

Bom and Kyungsoo are roommates since a year. Firstly Kyungsoo lived together with his sister Dara but one day she asked him what would he say if they rented an empty room in their apartment to her best friend Park Bom. Bom and Dara were the same age and worked in one of the fashion companies together.  

Kyungsoo agreed thinking that he wouldn’t mind some extra money. The empty room was basically a storage room up until now so he wouldn’t care if someone used it as a bedroom.

At least he thought that way year ago. As soon as Bom noona moved in he started regretting that he allowed it.

Bom was a total opposite of him. Dara and Bom kept spending their time together and he basically stopped existing in their BFF world. Both of them could spend a whole night talking and eating ice cream. There were also times when they could be so childish that it made him furious. Even though they were eight years older than Kyungsoo it seemed like he was the one taking care of the house, meals and other important matters. The bathroom was the girls kingdom and it was like a miracle when he could use.

 

Kyungsoo hated living with two girls but…

 

KYUNGSOO

I came  back from work and saw a note on the fridge. “In case both of you forgot! Me and Kris left to Canada to visit his parents. I’ll be back in a week. Dara.” I read.

I totally forgot. She told me about it but something or… should I say someone didn’t let me focus on her words.

*Flashback*

It was two days ago. I was making myself some coffee in the morning when Dara came and started taking about her perfect boyfriend – Kris. It’s not that I don’t like him but you would also be annoyed if you heard about that guy almost 24/7. I have to admit that I listened to her with one ear only. I almost spilled my coffee when Bom noona walked inside the kitchen dressed in super short shorts and an extremely revealing tank top only. This woman really!

“What’s with you?” Dara asked when I chocked on the coffee.

“It’s too hot.” I hissed and left them… but what I said wasn’t about the coffee…

I closed the door after entering my room and fell on my bed lifelessly. Whenever I closed my eyes Bom’s image kept popping in my head.

“Stupid brain! Why won’t you work properly?” I asked myself and tapped my forehead.

Everything began five months ago when I was alone in the apartment and Bom noona came back home totally wasted. It was 2AM and I could hear her even before she put a key inside the lock. I thought she came back with Dara after one of the workers meeting. However when I opened the door she was alone.

“Kyungsoo-ah!” she squealed a bit too loud and passionately hugged me. I almost lost my breath when she used all her strength.

“Noona…” I struggled and grasped her hands. When I tried to push her away her expression changed to the most sorrowful I ever saw on her face.

“You also don’t want me, huh?” she asked while hiccupping.

“What?” I asked when she shove my hands off her and bend down to take off her high heels.

“You’re all the same.” She mumbled and for a moment I thought that she was about to cry.

“Tch!” I hissed. Don’t you compare me with all those s you hang out lately. I thought and suddenly she grabbed my forearm to keep balance while still taking off her shoes. “You came alone?” I asked her.

 “Damn…” she cursed and looked me in the face. “Can’t you see?” she hiccupped again and I rolled up my eyes.

She stumbled few times with a one shoe still being on her foot but somehow managed to sat on the sofa in the living room.

“Where’s Dara?” I asked to make sure that she’s safe.

“She left with Kris and… didn’t even inform me about it.” Bom said still struggling with the shoe’s strap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter