~CHAEHO~ [M]

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter includes M Content - you have been warned~

 

Vixx – Chained up

It’s fine even if you coldly cast me away

It’s fine even if I’m hurt like this

In the past I thought there was no power relation in love,

but now I am trapped for life

 

 

“C’mon babe~ Be my wingman….eh my winggirl!” Chanyeol corrected himself after a while.

 

Chaerin only shook her head in disbelief. No way in hell she planned to go out tonight. Not only she already had her favorite sweats on but there was a drama marathon on tv and she’s been wanting to watch it for a past week.

 

“What will you say?” Chaneyol took on his puppy expression and fluttered with his eyelashes as some kind of innocent guy he never was.

 

After looking at his pouty lips “No.” Chaerin stated and casually put a bag of popcorn inside the microwave.

 

“Why?!” He straightened his pose, whiny and full of complaint.

 

“Because I said so.” she stated and pulled a bowl out of one of the cupboards.

 

“Yah~ why are you always so stubborn? Where’s that sweet Chaerin? I see now. You’re only nice to me when you need something. But when the tables turn – I get nothing!” Chaerin silently listened to his sudden rant.

 

It made her eyes pop open in slight shock but then she rolled them right after he glanced at her. She knew his ways pretty well, as they were friend since high school.

 

If she was stubborn then he was the outstandingly better version of her, because if he started to pull out such a ‘I’m nothing to you. Next time don’t count on me. How can you be so rude?’ thing – he usually got what he wanted… at least from her.

 

“Read from my lips – N.O.P.E. I’m not going.” Chaerin turned away to not see his face.

 

“Alright… I’ll tell others that you won’t come.” Chaenyeol sighed and stood up, ready to leave.

 

“What others?” somehow that sparked her curiosity and Chaerin asked.

 

“You know… for example – Junmyeon.” He added casually while shrugging his shoulders.

 

As expected, Chaerin wasn’t able to hide her sudden interest boosting up through the roof of her apartment. “Phhhw, how can you possibly know if he’s going?” she pouted.

 

She could still remember Junmyeon. He also attended the same high school as the two of them. However she always treated him as the – unapproachable, out of her reach guy.

 

Was it because her grades and rank was usually way below his? Or maybe she herself used to emit that ‘get out of my way’ aura every time a guy wanted to approach her. And let’s not forget about Chanyeol – one goofy guy who liked to play around at any occasion wandering around her. Did she seem like that too while being with him? Maybe, and looking back she felt regrettable when it came to all lost chances of getting close to Junmyeon.

 

“What? Interested now?” Chanyeol grinned at her while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

She puffed her cheeks mad at herself for being this obvious. Out of all the guys she met in high school and after entering the university – Junmyeon remained in her memory as the only guy whose smile and actions were always genuine. No matter if it was towards her or others. She liked to observe him from afar whenever she had a chance, but speaking out to him? – She never gathered enough courage.

 

“I don’t know.” She replied with another change in the tone of her voice. By hearing that Chanyeol already knew it was another win. She was going to agree soon.

 

“How do you know he’ll be there?” she asked frustrated.

 

“I teamed up with Sehun – one good guy, for the latest composing project and while being at his place it turned out that he’s roommates with Junmyeon. Can you believe it? What a small world it is.” Chanyeol said and that made Chaerin’s ears get red all of a sudden. “So I asked them to hang out later and they’ll be there tonight – 100% sure of that.” He ended.

 

“Yah? Why do you even want me there? Don’t think that I’ll be of any help to you while you’ll go ‘haunting’.” She scoffed with disapproval.

 

“No, no, no~ who do you take me for? huh?” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“Then what’s the point?” Chaerin pulled popcorn out of the microwave and then looked at him with arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

“There’s that girl – Dara. I saw you two talking few days ago at the campus.” He said shy all of a sudden.

 

“Huh? I knew it!” Chaerin said and judgingly pointed at him with her finger “Womanizer.”

 

“No way, that’s not true! This time… “ he started and she looked at him suspiciously “This time – It’s different.”

 

“Tch~ different?” she looked at him with a risen eyebrow “Alright, but what am I supposed to do, huh?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Just, if you could introduce us? Me as your very good friend, masculine and charming – you know girls likes such stuff, right?” he said and Chaerin rolled her eyes again.

 

“And here I am wondering why you still don’t have a girlfriend.” She sighed.

 

“Eyyy~ so what are you going to say? Can I get an aye?” Chanyeol asked and grinned from ear to ear when she nodded.

 

Chaerin fixed her hair and checked if her makeup was on point right before she heard the doorbell. She couldn’t help but observe Chaenyeol’s pimped up look with a risen eyebrow.

 

After struggling with the key lock, she was able to follow after him outside to where he had his car parked.

 

“So you’re going all the way tonight?” she commented on his looks when they got inside his car.

 

“Gotta leave her breathless right?” he winked at her with a cheeky smile.

 

“Oh God! What am I still being friends with you.” Chaerin cringed and turned her face away, but still his way of acting and thinking about himself as if he was some kind of a god sent from heavens always made her chuckle.

 

She could already hear the sound of music after they parked in front of the club. Few groups of people were gathered at the front and only thanks to Chanyeol, Chaerin was able to get inside safely – without getting squeezed by others.

 

The heat, sound of music, smoke of cigarettes – both of them got into depths of the night. As if he had her on his radar, in a matter of seconds Chanyeol found Dara sitting near the bar. With her natural beauty, she could’ve sit there dressed in a sack and she would still overshadow most of the girls inside the club.

 

Just as she promised, Chaerin introduced them and then sat in silence as Chaenyeol showed his best pick-up lines. She almost burst out laughing few times, but he was a friend and even though his ways of thinking were totally out of this world sometimes – she cherished him a lot.

 

Time was passing and when the awkwardness of her being the third wheel made her unable to stay with them anymore, Chaerin made herself a way to the dancefloor. Few beats and she was already immersed in the music. Since she dolled up a little bit for tonight, why wouldn’t she have fun? She thought and then another remembering of Junmyeon possibly watching made her dance game even more sensual.

 

Junmyeon followed down the stairs as Sehun lead him inside the club he heard so much of. It turned out that Sehun knew Chanyeol – the guy he could still remember from high school. The one who had always been in good relations with almost all girls at school.

 

Junmyeon always wondered what was the key to this guy’s success. What was his charm? How could talking with girls and making them laugh be so easy for him?

 

But mostly how did he end in a relationship with Chaerin? Junmyeon still couldn’t stop wondering. He saw them together not too long ago at one of the popular coffee shops.

 

She was laughing at some of the things Chanyeol’s been saying to her and overall looked so happy to be with him that something broke inside Junmyeon.

 

Back at school he thought of himself as if the world belonged to him. He had everything, family, success and admiration of many. But she was the only one who didn’t try to get close to him and how could that not spark up his interest in her?

 

He sometimes coughed her eyes trailing after him when they occasionally met at the hallways. It felt good – to know that she actually knew about him existing. To know that she saw him, but what were her thoughts? About that he never asked.

 

Before he didn’t think that any kind of commitment to anyone was even needed in his life. Seeing her made him feel good and try better at everything he did. To let her see only the best of him.

 

But what was that for? They graduated and he didn’t hear of her for some time. That was until Sehun literally dragged him out of the apartment for a double date with girls he met at the campus.

 

That day he saw her hanging out with Chanyeol. Thoughts of their relationship lasting strong even now, made something sharp being stabbed into his chest.

 

Why did the sudden thoughts of him possibly having any chances and then losing them again hurt so much while he observed them like a creep?   

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter