ANGEL [M]

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One of my draft, reused stories that turned into Bom X Suho one-shot. I guess I’m going for the ships that I didn’t write about yet ^3^ 

„I can’t believe that. My mother tries any possible ways of hooking me up with someone.” Bom cried to her best friend – Dara . Both of them met up in favorite coffee shop after 8h of working at the office.

 

“What do you mean? Isn’t it normal that she wants to meet her future son in-law as soon as possible and see her grandchildren?” Dara replied with a mocking smirk.

 

“Yah! This is not funny. Do you know what she did?” Bom curst out.

 

“No?”

 

“She settled an account on a dating platform and impersonated as me! Can you believe that?” Bom sighed depressed.

 

“Whaa? Really? That’s intense. Seriously your mother is one of a kind. Just like you.” Dara giggled.

 

“How can you laugh at my despair?” Bom cried. Ever since Bom’s sister got engaged, her mother changed into a matchmaking demon towards her. No matter how many times she told her that being single was enough to you, that she didn’t need a man, she never listened.

 

Bom couldn’t count on how many blind days her mother has already set her up. With time each of the meetings with her mom turned out into a trap.

 

There were guys who were sons of her mom’s friends from the fitness club, the guys recommended by her friends and friends of her friends. Complicated… Even Bom was shocked of where did her mom find all of them.

 

“Eyyy~ if she wasn’t setting you up on dates, you would probably not go out at all and stayed at home with your dogs.” Dara pointed out and Bom cringed knowing that she was right.

 

Bom rolled her eyes and looked at the streets. How she wished it was snowing already. Even if I’m single, that doesn’t mean I’m desperate. She thought and remembered just few recent guys who were totally out of her ‘league’?

 

Once one of them drunk so much soju before she came back from the toilet, that she ended up paying not only for the 200$ worth meal but also his taxi.

 

Another time, she met with a businessman – a guy 5 years older than her, who kept checking up his reflection and perfectly styled up hair with help of a knife or spoon. Narcissistic…

 

The last date was the bomb – instead her mom, Bom found a guy half a head shorter and three times wider than her.

 

Bom looked at the ceiling in despair. Today’s morning her mother called again –  just like any other day. “I found a perfect candidate, sweetie!” she cheered.

 

“What?” Bom asked after just waking up.

 

“He’s the son of your father’s coworker. I just saw his picture that his mother sent me.” her mom said excitedly.

 

“Mom, hold up. How? How did you even meet dad’s colleague?”

 

“I ordered your dad to ask around about young bachelors and when they went drinking, it turned out that one of his coworkers has a son your age. Bom-ah, I’m telling you, he’s a hottie.”

 

“Hottie? Is he as hot as the previous guy you set me up with?” Bom asked slightly annoyed.

 

“Eyyy, that one was a mistake. Forget him, this time it’s a jackpot!” she heard in response.

 

Bom’s mother said that she’ll set her up with him and send more details later.

 

Stresses and at the verge of escaping from the country with the first airplane, Bom grasped hair at the top of her head and blankly stared at the brownie she just ordered.

 

“You need to relax.” Dara stated while smiling.

 

“Are you kidding me? I just want to stay at home and eat whatever I want. Is that too much to ask for?” Bom said while melting at the image of her staying in bed in pajama and watching a drama-marathon.

 

“No way~ I already asked you to come with me to the Christmas Eve Party tomorrow. Most of people from our office are going.” Dara said.

 

“Huh?” Bom pouted because she had to admit that she was way too focused on being pissed off at her mom and actually didn’t hear about it.

 

“You know, we can even dress up in costumes and party till dawn. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet someone there – without your mother’s help.” Dara pointed out.

 

Bom thought about it for a while “I wouldn’t mind dancing a bit and listening to good music, but boys? I don’t know if I’m even still interested in them…” she sighed remembering all those date/failures.

 

“Eyyyyy c’mon! If you’re not interested, then let’s find someone for me.” Dara winked at Bom, making her giggle.

 

“Alright… but if I’ll try to answer a call from my mother – please stop me.” Bom added.

 

“Sure thing!” Dara clapped her hands excitedly already thinking about the costumes.

 

The tomorrow came and right after 9PM, girls were on their way to the venue. Bom could feel her thrilled heart pounding inside her chest.

 

It’s been a while since she went out dressed like that. Dara dressed up as a fairy, while Bom ended up in a white dress and a pair of killer beige high heels. With fluffy wings attached at the back she simply looked like an angel.

 

Dara helped her earlier with the hairstyle. Bom had her long, black hair curled messily. It was a nice turn-up from the pony-tails and buns she always had on her head at work. Dara pimped up her look by adding some make up, smoky eyes, fake eyelashes and red lipstick.

 

After reaching the venue, girls greeted the people from the office. Bom found it suspicious since there were a lot of unfamiliar face among the guests. Later she got to know that it was a party for few of the branch offices in the city.

 

Soon Dara lead Bom to the bar when drinks in all possible colors were served at. Bom looked around at the people dancing, talking and even dancing while soft music flowed from the speakers.

 

“Two vodkas!” Bom frowned at Dara’s high pitched voice ordering already. “Here! One-shot!” Bom heard when Dara pushed the glass inside her hand.

 

“Yah~ aren’t you too fast?” Bom pouted.

 

“C’mon! Bom’ah let’s paaaarty~” Dara cheered and drunk everything in a flash. Bom cringed at the taste but also took the alcohol in a one-shot.

 

Time passed and no even half an hour passed when various types of men started popping out from nowhere, proposing another drink on them and swooning over Dara’s beauty. Bom got taken aback with their dirty glances and how touchy all of them wanted to be.

 

That’s when she decided to wander off for a bit and take another look at the gathered people. She entered the second floor of the nicely set up for this party hotel – restaurant, from where she had a good look at most of them.

 

Meanwhile she didn’t even realize that ever since she appeared near the bar someone already had an eye on her. From quite a far, he’s been watching each of her moves and when she headed upstairs, he quietly followed.

 

When the DJ played one of Bom favorite tracks “All I want for Christmas is you”, Bom unknowingly swayed to the music and even started humming along.

 

She couldn’t help and get sigh when she saw that Dara started talking with a guy and it seemed that she’s totally forgot about her. I should’ve expected that.

 

“Are you enjoying the party?” suddenly a male voice got her distracted.

 

“Huh?” Bom looked at the side surprised and opened not knowing what to say, when she faced a blond-haired guy standing near. He’s skin was pale, almost transparent and with his white shirt and jersey – he looked as if he’s just flew down from the sky.

 

She couldn’t stop her heart from beating rapidly at the moment he turned his eyes straight at hers.

 

“How come that out of all the people – only we’re the only ones dressed as angels?” he asked.

 

“Huh?” Bom looked at him dumbfounded even more, not even knowing that the way she blinked and how her eyelashes brought out the beauty of her eyes, made a wave of pleasant shivers run down his spine.

 

Both of them got distracted from each other when suddenly someone downstairs yelled “Time for presents!” and most of the guests gathered around the Christmas tree.

 

“It’s kind of funny but I feel like I already found my present.” Bom heard him whispering into her ear. The warmth of his body being so close all of a sudden made her cheeks flush with red.

 

He leant his elbow on the railing in front of her and rested his chin on his hand. All this time he kept facing Bom and when her eyes widened in awe, he sent her a dashing smile – she wasn’t able to resist to.

 

Should I act cold? Bom though while waiting for his next move.

 

“Did it hurt?” she got taken by surprise again when he asked her that.

 

“What?”

 

“When you fell from the sky?” he giggled at the end and how cute he looked made Bom touch her red cheeks in frustration.

 

“I know it was cheesy, sorry~” he said with a soft voice and at the moment he got serious and stared right through her, she could swear that her loud heartbeat was heard at the other side of the planet.

 

Embarrassed “I’m sorry… I need to go…” Bom stated with crimson red cheeks. All she wanted to do, was to hide herself and the face that always seemed to show all her feelings, somewhere where no one would find her.  After hearing that his eyes darkened all of a sudden.

 

“Bye…”Bom added and was about to turned away when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

 

“Your blushing face in truly beguiling~” Bom heard and felt  his hand wrapping around her waist. She felt his hot breath near her ear and  

 

“It’s not… stop it…” Bom put her hand on his chest and pushed him. She puffed her cheeks while standing stiffly, trying to look away from his face.

 

But that didn’t make him want to resign from going after her. “Wait! If…” he pleaded and quickly blocked her way when, she wanted to leave him after getting out of his embrace “…if you don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter