I NEED YOU vol.2

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL & KAI & XIUMIN

 

Minseok's story...

Minseok is 25 years old son of the mafia boss. His father never showed him any affection. The only one who cared about him and not about money was his mother. He knew she loved him even though her actions towards him were always reserved and collected. Minseok doesn’t remember her face smiling wholeheartedly or when was the last time she hugged him. Ever since he was a child they lived in a huge villa with tens of rooms and servants but there was no one who he could truly open to.

Treated like air his whole life by his father. Scolded for everything. Hit for saying something without thinking twice. Beaten till unconsciousness for protecting his mother… The incident occurred when his furious father came back ‘home’ after his business plans went wrong. He still remembers the fear in his mother’s eyes when she heard father’s roused yelling. His sidekicks were with him like always. When he slapped her once Minseok beard with it but when he tried to kick her laying on the floor, that was too much. Minseok covered her with his own body. The moment when he opposed to his father at age of seventeen caused him to almost leave this world.

Eight years passed and whenever Minseok closes his eyes he still remembers the pain and his mother’s dreadful scream. The image of her crying and frightened face when she kneeled next to him, his red blood on her hands seems almost fluorescent in his memories.

 

XIUMIN

“Boss?” someone called me and I came back to reality.

“What?” I asked and glanced at my personal guardian – Tao. We met when I was only fifteen. He’s three years younger than me and has a pure heart. I remember when my mom introduced him to me. He was so thin and scared back then that I pitied him firstly. I wasn’t in a better condition ether… it was during the time when I recovered from that unforgettable… incident.

I remember how my mother asked him to take care of me. I felt beyond ridiculed when she said that. How could he possibly protect me? However as time passed Tao grew much taller than me and mastered in martial arts. Now he was so devoted to me that he could cover me with his own body if it was needed… I can’t even think about it.

Tao used to be a burden to me, following me everywhere like a lost puppy but as time passed he became like a brother to me. The truth is that I never said it to him… basically I never say anything nice or show my true feelings to other people.

“Where should we go? Back to the hotel?” he asked when we were in the car. I was tired, not physically but emotionally. Today I visited my mother in our old house. I wasn’t home for about six months. Everything in there, even my mother brought back only sad memories. She nagged me to come for a past week since father was out of the country.

“Yeah…” I dozed off again.

“Is everything alright?” Tao asked me and I glared at him. He averted my eyes in the back mirror immediately and started the engine. When we took off I let my mind to sail away again.

I stared at the Soul city lights when Tao suddenly stopped the car.

“What the hell Tao-ah?!” I hissed when the back of my head hit a headrest. He looked at me panicked.

“I don’t know boss. That woman, she just feel on the street.” He cried.

“Did you hit her?” I asked in disbelief. Great! Problems with wasted people and police are everything what I need right now.

“I can’t believe you almost hit her!” I yelled at him and got out of the car. I looked around and saw a lot of people staring at us.

“I didn’t boss, please believe me.” Tao cried and followed me.

I looked at the blonde girl kneeling on the street. She stared at her own hands with a trembling lower lip. Her bag got thrown on the ground and some things fell out of it. I pointed at it with my finger and Tao understood what I meant. He started gathering everything inside again.

I leant and grabbed her shoulder. Her body got stiff all of a sudden as if she got scared of me.

“Are you alright?” I asked and she looked at me with glossy, filled up with tears eyes. Surprisingly her face seemed familiar to me but I had no memory were have I seen her.

Her hair covered half of her face. When I pulled her closer she moved her head slightly and I saw her bruised and swollen cheek. That wasn’t caused by car hitting. I thought.

 “You got to see the doctor.” I said and pulled her inside the car.

“Boss?” Tao looked at me confused.

“What if she reports us later? I don’t want any problems…” I whispered and helped her to get on. “To the hotel, Tao-ah.” I added. Tao nodded and the three of us drove away.

I was sitting next to her. When I glanced to the side her head was hung down. Hair covered her face and I couldn’t even see if she was conscious. Sudden urge to touch her hit me. I pulled out my hand but stopped it few inches away from her head. Why do I even bother to take care of her? Is it because she reminds me of myself from years ago?

Suddenly she looked me in the eyes. Her piercing gaze made me feel beyond awkward.

“Are you alright?” I asked and averted her gaze.

“You don’t remember me, huh?” she said and laughed emotionlessly.

“Huh?” I was dumbfounded.

She grabbed her hair and pulled it back. Now I could see her face. “You’re that girl from this morning.” I said and she shied away.

“Are you surprised that I remembered?” I asked.

“Yes…” she said and awkward silence followed her words. I didn’t know what to say or how to act in front of a woman. I could see Tao glancing at us in the back mirror.

“Thank you for helping me… I was kind of out of my mind back there.” She said af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter