BOYS in LUV vol.1

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM & KRIS & LUHAN

requested by _KpopAddict, lyra1311, Chandara61, iindah, LanaAthena (I used different songs >3<), jenny-chan (more Bom for you), boongboong (more Lubom for you), kaylendierre (more Bom for you), samlizzie,

Inspired by: BTS - Boy in luv; SONG JIEUN - False hope

 

Bom and Kris are going out. Kris was the one who asked her out three months ago. Both of them go to the same high school but Bom’s Kris one year senior.

Bom was shocked when Kris confessed to her right after the school year started.

“Noona, you keep on shaking up my heart whenever I see you, even if it’s from afar.” He said when she waited near the school entrance until it stops raining. “I wondered if… you  have a boyfriend?” he asked and rubbed the back of his neck.

Bom could barely see his eyes because of a too long fringe. He was so tall and slim like straight from a catwalk. “Uhmm…” Bom mumbled looking up at him.

“I knew it…” Kris said suddenly and hung down his head. “Never mind me, noona.” He mumbled and was about to go straight into the pouring rain.

“Wait a minute!” Bom yelled after him.

“Hmm?” he asked and looked at her with anticipation.

“Can you lean over a bit?” Bom asked him. Seeing her beautiful face up close he did as she said totally mesmerized.

Bom grasped the hair which covered almost half of his face and pushed it back. She gasped after seeing Kris’ handsome face. His piercing gaze made her heart skip a beat.

She didn’t know Kris well so she told him start up as friends but a week passed and she fell for him. All the little things he did for her like: waiting in front of her house in the morning just so they could walk together to school or stealing glances at her during the day, bringing her snacks, walking her back home made her head over heels in love with Kris.

As time passed both of them learnt new things about each other. It turned out that basketball was Kris’ biggest passion and Bom couldn’t understand why wasn’t he in the school’s basketball team yet.

Bom was the only girl in her class who dated a younger guy. However there were many people who laughed at them being a couple. Kris wasn’t a hottie but a nerdy guy with way too long, black hair and boring fashion sense. Bom was one of, if not the prettiest girl in a whole school and she simply couldn’t stand all those insults. She asked her older sister who was a stylist to help with giving Kris a total makeover.

Kris didn’t oppose to Bom’s idea. “If it bothers you so much.” He said.

 

However Bom didn’t even expect that this would bring a sudden end to her ‘first in life’ relationship…

 

BOM

“This .” I mumbled before the classes started.

“What’s up?” Dara who sat in front turned back to ask me.

“Kris won’t answer my calls.” I pouted and threw my phone inside a bag.

“Doesn’t he have practice or something?” Dara asked “I saw a huge group of girls in front of the gym on my way here.” She added.

“Tch! I don’t know… If it’s like that maybe he’ll call me back?” I wondered but for last two weeks he never did that. I was the one who called and asked to meet up. I don’t know if it was my imagination only but he somehow sounded annoyed whenever we talked.

Ever since the last match he played our school’s team started wining. Kris became a hero and a team’s captain. He even has a fun club full of crazy fangirls now.

When I told my sister what I want him to look like I never expected I would regret it so much right now. He was basically unnoticeable before… Now all boys wants to be friends with him and girls even from other schools kept confessing their love to Kris.

Was I frustrated? Sure…

Did I told him about it? No…

Day by day our conversations became shorter and shorter. He had practices and meetings with his new friends now. I think that people forgot that I was his girlfriend. I told myself that it didn’t matter as long as he loved me I could bear with it.

That was until one of his fangirls from other high school met me in front of the school’s gate. She told me that she saw me hanging out with Kris and handed me a love letter addressed to him. Oh God, it tasted so bitter… Before I managed to react she run away.

I knew that Kris was in the gym practicing as always. What’s more he texted me after classes that I don’t have to wait for him because of it. How surprised I was when I entered the gym and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter