BOYS in LUV vol.2

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOM

“…We can get to know each other any sec.” Luhan said and kept nearing to me.

“Luhan-sshi …. Please….” I whined when he wouldn’t stop even though I avoided his touch earlier. “…get a hold of yourself.”

He was deaf to all my pleads cuz once again I got pierced by him to the wall. Somehow I wanted to kick or punch him and simply run away but I got totally mesmerized by his eyes. My heartbeat speeded up as the space between us shrunk. 3…2…1… I closed my eyes ready for his kiss but suddenly someone cleared his throat in an annoyed manner.

“What now?!” I heard Luhan’s voice and opened my eyes after blinking few times. Firstly I gazed at Luhan’s slightly parted lips and felt a pleasant tickling in my stomach. What’s with me? I thought and touched my blushed cheeks.

“Tch!” I heard and looked at the person who stopped Luhan from kissing me.

“Kris?!” I said with a bit too high pitched voice. He was standing around 2 meters away from us with hands in his jeans’ pockets. I have to admit that he looked the hottest while being angry. Kris’s blond hair were messily styled up and honestly I never seen him looking so good.

“I can see that you got over me pretty quickly. How much time have passed? A week?” Kris asked pissed off.

“What the hell? Were you following me?” I asked in disbelief. I walked closer to him but still tried to keep my distance.

“Following?!” he hissed. “It was just a coincidence that we met today.” Kris said but scratched his neck at the same time. He always does it while lying.

“Even if I got over you already. Didn’t I have a damn right to do so?” I asked almost yelling “Wasn’t you the one who cheated on and broke up with me?” I asked trying to hold back tears.

“Who was cheating?!” he asked shocked “Does meeting with friends equal to cheating on you?”

“Tch! Well, I think so! If girls, who you get extremely touchy with, are your friends mainly, then I think so.” I yelled.

“You are and always were overreacting.” Kris stated while looking straight in my eyes.

I felt like I won’t be able to hold back tears any longer. I bit my nail to prevent my chin from trembling.

Suddenly Kris took a step towards me. The look in his eyes softened a bit. Don’t let him deceive you Bom-ah… I encouraged myself.

In a blink of an eye Kris’s expression changed into hurt and furious one. I could see that above Luhan’s shoulder after he stepped in front of me.

“And who are you, huh?” Kris asked and didn’t stop moving closer to us. He stopped right in front of Luhan, crossed arms and looked down on him.

“Why should I even tell you that?” Luhan answered with a calm voice. However he pushed Kris’s chest with one hand making him back off. Kris looked at the creased piece of his shirt and then glared at Luhan with that ‘do you wanna die’ face.

“You son of a….” Kris started and was about to grab Luhan’s collar when I stepped between the two of them.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” I yelled. How did it even turned out like this?

Suddenly the one of the other karaoke rooms’ door opened. Kris’s team members and some girls in school uniforms flooded out of there. Two tall and long-legged girls run to Kris and grabbed both of his arms squealing “Oppa, where were you?” He didn’t reject them in any way.

I internally cursed at myself… cuz his actions hurt me again, just like the last time in the gym. I thought he won’t be able to touch my heart so painfully ever again. Whenever he does from now on I’m not going to feel anything. I told myself.

Kris touched his neck again. “Bom-ah…” he said but I only glared at him emotionlessly.

“Let’s go, babe…” Luhan said and grabbed my hand. At the same time he pulled my chin up with the other hand. His face started nearing. This time he’s going to kiss me for 100%. I thought and closed my eyes but instead his lips touched the corner of mine. He drawn away from me after five seconds and the lead me out of this place.

We kept walking in silence.

“Luhan-sshi?” I asked few minutes later after we left the building. My feet hurt from trying to keep up with his fast pace. He stopped and faced me suddenly.

“Ehm…” I almost forgot how to speak under his piercing gaze. “My hand.” I mumbled.

Luhan looked askance at me “Something’s wrong?” he asked and intertwined our fingers “I think that your hand is right where it supposed be.” He replied while smiling breathtakingly.

 “Wanna hang out with me today?” he asked suddenly… I simply nodded.

 

LUHAN

I didn’t expect it’s gonna be so easy. Everything went smooth with my plan today. What’s more it even got better because famous Kris-sshi showed up.

Firstly I didn’t even wanted to go on that group date but focus on the practice instead. The next basketball match comes this Saturday and I’ve heard so much positive comments about ‘amazing Kris’, who will surely lead his team to winning this year, that it makes me want to throw up every time I hear his name.

I trust my teammates and all but not knowing my opponent made me curious and restless at the same time. In the end I went to his team last match and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter