FRENCH KISS part 2

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy sat at the table Dara unnie showed her. She was asked to accompany her to a mixer few days ago and even thought she didn’t wanted, there was no one who could’ve resist Dara’s charms.

 

Minzy worked together with Dara at a kindergarten called “Sunny Valley” for about half a year now. After her internship at all-boys high school a last year she didn’t wanted to make the same mistake again. As her collage schedule loosened up when she was at her last year already, she decided to find herself a job. Dara already worked there and was Chaerin’s cousin, thanks to that Minzy got in there.

 

Everything would great if Dara wasn’t so crazy about finding her perfect match. There wasn’t a day when Minzy didn’t hear about boys, dates and her ideal type. She nagged her for a about a month to go on a mixer together. Being at the verge of going insane Minzy agreed.

 

Whatever… I’ll just pretend to have fun. Minzy thought.

 

After few minutes Dara sat next to her and placed two cups of vanilla and chocolate bubble tea.

 

“Here you go Minzy-ah!” Dara smiled at her and didn’t stop nervously looking around.

 

“Thanks…” Minzy sighed and started mixing the liquid with a straw.

 

“Oh! Here comes the girls!” Dara shouted suddenly and waved at three girls she got to know at another mixer. Minzy bit her lips after seeing that the girls looked younger than the two of them…

 

“Hi.” Minzy bowed at them slightly when they excitedly greeted her.

 

“My name is Wendy.” The one with black hair reaching her hips said. She’s beautiful. Minzy thought and suddenly felt her hands getting sweaty. All three of them wore dresses or skirts while she came here in her favorite leather pants, red tank top with few shiny necklaces and a bit oversized, chiffon black shirt, which was perfectly exposing her collar bones.

 

“I’m  Irene and this is Seulgi.” The other one with hair tied messily in a bun and few adorable hairpins on her head pointed at the third girl.

 

Seulgi bowed shyly at Minzy and Dara.

 

“Aigooo!” Dara sighed and then grinned while pointing at Minzy “Just call her Minzy unnie.”

 

“Yeah…” Minzy tried to smile.

 

Everyone took their places and Dara began to excitedly talk with the three goddesses. Why am I even here? Minzy internally facepalmed herself.

 

There are three packs of ramyeon at home… if only Chaerin didn’t eat it yet. She sighed and focused on her bubble tea.

 

They’re probably around his age, huh? Entering college, young and ready to fall in love…

 

Why am I even thinking about him now? She internally cursed at herself. It took her a lot of time to forget him… but did it work a little?

 

A year ago when he was at her apartment she forgot herself for a moment, but when she sobered up… I treated him harshly…

 

“Now… let’s French kiss.” Lay said and kissed Minzy passionately. Her hands grasped the material of the t-shirt she gave him. When his hand landed at her back and then he pressed her against his body, she felt like exploding from all the hormones and feeling that overrun her.

 

Feeling out of breath Minzy pulled away from the kiss and when she turned her head side way, Lay started kissing her jawline and traveled with his lips down to the crook of her neck.

 

Nothing has ever felt so good to her but when she opened her eyes, she saw his school uniform lying at the floor. This is wrong…

 

When Lay touched her chin with his fingers, willing to kiss her lips again, Minzy put her hand on his and stopped him from moving any further.

 

“Leave now.” Minzy said and moved away from him.

 

“…but…” Lay asked dumbfounded. God he looked so cute and hot at that moment. Minzy giggled to herself, making the other girls look at her confused.

 

But she lied to him that evening, because she knew that there was no other way for her to make him give up on her.

 

“Get out. You’re making me uncomfortable… Don’t force me to something I don’t want.” She said while looking into his eyes coldly.

 

“Don’t want? I thought that…” Lay frowned at her frustrated. “… I know that you feel the same!” he added pissed off.

 

“You know nothing about me. I already have someone.” Minzy stated bluntly.

 

“It’s a lie.”

 

“No it’s not. See?” Minzy pulled out her phone and showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter