VIRUS vol.2 - ending

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara couldn‘t sleep. It was their first night in the new apartment and even though she was tired, the new mattress didn’t help either. Her whole body was sore after bringing up and unpacking bags, suitcases and boxes.

 

As expected Luhan fell asleep in the middle of unpacking and she did the rest herself.

 

Dara looked at her phone. The screen showed 5:15 AM. There were two choices she had, to stay and suffer more in bed or get up and get some fresh air.

 

She got up and wore one of the oversized  hoodies, which was still thrown on the floor just like most of her clothes, over her pajama. Her hair looked kind of messy and mornings lately were kind of chilly, so she put her favorite, black beanie on her head.

 

As she left him, Luhan was laying on the couch in the living room. Dara set the blanket with which she covered him earlier properly again and headed outside.

 

A wave of cold air made her cheeks flush with light pink as she leant over the rail and stared at enchanting city lights. During those fifteen minutes she spent there, she saw only two cars passing by their block.

 

Suddenly Dara heard some door being unlocked. She panicked and wanted to go back in her apartment but then she saw that neighbor guy from earlier going out. He tried to lock the door while still being in the Morpheus embrace. His body swayed form side to side as he tried to put his key inside the lock.

 

What was his name? Dara thought. Chanyeol?

 

When he finally made it with the keys, Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and shook his head rather briskly. How amused Dara was seeing him making few squats in the middle of the corridor. She giggled a bit and then frowned after noticing how thin his black leather jacket was. He’s definitely going to freeze… she thought.

 

Feeling finally sober Chanyeol threw the keys inside his backpack and put it over his shoulder.

 

Chanyeol was still mad at himself for staying up late to fix Minseok hyung laptop last night. To his misfortune some other defects popped out when he changed the fan.

 

Deep in his thoughts he started walking, that was until his eyes spotted a petite figure standing on his way.

 

“Going to work?” the ‘goddess’ asked his with a rather pleasant tone of voice which he didn’t have a chance to hear last afternoon.

 

“Uhmm… ye… yes.” He stuttered and tried to open his swollen eyelids as much as possible.

 

“Well…” Dara seemed awkward all of a sudden. Her inability of talking with people other than her relatives was striking again.

 

“And you… hmm …. Noona?” Chanyeol tried to smile. However he realized that his bed hair had to look ridiculous and desperately tried to style them up with hands.

 

Dara giggled once more and Chanyeol could only gape at the beauty of her smile and a tone of her laugh.

 

“I couldn’t sleep… I guess I’ll sleep peacefully in there when I get used to that new apartment.” Dara answered.

 

 

Not even thinking that he’ll be late Chanyeol stood in front of his ‘ideal type’ of girl feasting with even a little gesture she made.

 

“Luhan hyung knows that you’re here alone?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“That peasant can sleep even on a rock… tch! My little brother is a huge sleepy-head. ” Dara let a bit of her true personality be shown. The way she named Luhan made a victorious grin appear on Chanyeol’s face.

 

“I thought that you two… were…together.” he said.

 

“Omo! Did we look like a couple?” Dara seemed shocked.

 

“Well, you didn’t introduce yourselves as brother and sister so… I could’ve mistook, right?”

 

“… I’m sorry for yesterday.” Dara confessed after a moment of silence. “I was kind of harsh.”

 

“It’s alright…” Chanyeol answered with a heartwarming smile. It made him happy that she didn’t hate him and that she wasn’t a b**ch but truly a beautiful inside out girl.

 

“Uhmm… when does your shift start?” Dara asked and Chanyeol finally remembered about the reality. He checked his phone, it was 5:45 AM and he had only 15 minutes to get to the XX Hotel.

 

“At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter