H.E.R.

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM & LUHAN / HATE-LOVE / TOTALLY RANDOM :D

Inspired by: Gray - Dangerous , Block B - HER, San E - Body Language

 

Bom is 30 and has been working in a fashion company for a year now. She’s  the chairman’s secretary. Her boss is 55 years old and soon will be married again. He hired her because of her skills and ability to convince people with her charms. He treats her as his daughter. Chairman Han called his son to come back from China and help him with wedding preparations.

 

BOM

“Did you hear the news?” Dara asked when we met in the elevator. She was wearing white shirt with black pencil skirt.

“About what?” I asked still looking through a report chairman Han told me to make.

“You’re so close with chairman Han and he didn’t tell you?” she asked in disbelief.

“What do you mean ‘close’?!” I frowned at her “… by the way he doesn’t come to the office often lately. He and future Mrs. Han makes last touches with the wedding.” I added.

Boss’s fiancé was always really nice to me. She’s a beautiful 50 years old woman. Once she even asked me to go shopping together. Later she told me that it was all a test to check what kind of a person I am. I probably passed it cuz she asked me to have an eye on her future husband and tell her if I see anything suspicious.

“Eyyyy I didn’t mean anything bad.” Dara stated “It’s just whenever I see you with him he looks at you the way he would look at his daughter if only he had one.” She added making me smile. “I just wanted to ask if you heard about his son coming back to Soul for the

wedding?” she asked.

“Damn it! I forgot to send a limo for him to the airport!” I said louder than expected and everyone in the elevator stared at us.

Dara got off the elevator and I went alone to the last floor. I quickly looked at the mirror. I fixed my hair and  adjusted white, mini dress properly. When doors opened I run to my desk, leaned over it to grab the phone and typed the number.

“Excuse me? I would like to….” I started but suddenly someone cleared his throat. I turned at him in shock because except me there should be no one else here. The man from the limo agency called me “…. I’m sorry it doesn’t matter anymore. Goodbye.” I hung up.

The chairman’s Han son was sitting on the couch with a cocky smile on his face. I recognized him because of his eyes. They were the same as his father’s.

“Mr. Han would you like some coffee while waiting for chairman Han?” I asked politely.

“Yes, please Mrs…??” he asked.

“Park…” I answered a bit burdened by his stare.

“… and your name?” he asked and bit his lower lip. He’s already hitting on me?

“It shouldn’t matter I’m only a secretary?” I hissed and gave him his coffee.

“How about a dinner with me? Tonight?” he grabbed my hand and asked. I tried to shove his hand off me but his grasp around my wrist was to strong.

“It hurts…” I said and looked him straight in the eyes. He looked shocked for a moment and released me. “I already have someone I like….” I lied and avoided his eyes. Then I sat beside my desk not caring about his presence anymore.

Where is chairman Han? I thought after a hour. Why won’t this jerk call his father? Or go home instead of sitting here?

For all this time he kept reading some magazines and glancing at me. Suddenly he stood up and walked to my desk. I felt blood boiling inside me. Ignore him… I told myself when he stopped in front of my desk.

“You probably heard that you’re pretty plenty of times…” he said and leaned over my desk. His face was few inches from mine. His flawless skin and mesmerizing eyes made my heart beat faster.

I lost myself in his eyes for a second but then glared at him.

“Young master…..” I pronounced each word so he could finally realize what our relation is supposed to be. “…if you want me to call chairman or maybe our chauffer could drive you home…” I said and stood up, trying to move away from him. 

“So that’s how you treat your…. young master?” he snarled.

“…yes….” That’s how I treat s. I don’t want to be one of your toys. I want to be loved truly…

Thankfully the chairman appeared with a huge smile on his face.

“Luhan! Finally!” he said and hugged his son. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you to father…” Luhan answered with a smile.

“Bom-ah! Book us a table in a restaurant!” Chairman ordered happily. “Oh! Luhan-ah this is Park Bom. She’s been the main pillar of our company lately. She’s amazing and can do anything!” He said all excited.

“Oh really?” Luhan asked and smirked at me “Is she your lover also? I never seen you so fond of someone. Especially young woman. ” That jerk said. Whole air left my lungs…

“What the hell Luhan!” Chairman yelled and hit his son’s head.

“Father?!” Luhan hissed.

“I thought you matured through those 2 years but you’re still the same. Say sorry to Mrs. Park.” Chairman ordered.

“It’s okay….” I said “Mr. Han one of our designers wanted to see you in his workshop immediately after you show up. It’s something about your wedding suit.” I said and handed him a note.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter