DON'T PLAY

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin tried to move her body, but even the slightest move ached so much that a groan of pain left her lips. What the hell did I thought yesterday? She thought.

 

The sun was shining brightly through the window and because of how hard it was for her to even open her eyes, she heavily rolled on her tummy. The bedding smelled so nice today and she thought that it was because of how sensitive her senses were today, that she actually even payed attention to it.

 

She grasped the blanked tightly and covered almost all her head with it. Just 5 minutes more… she thought while yawning.

 

 

How many shots of soju did she drunk yesterday? She lost the count after 3 first bottles her friends from the company she worked at poured so willingly.

 

They were supposed to celebrate the outstanding growth in sales, that their company achieved last month. But just after their president left the venue, the supposed to be – calm & classy banquet turned into a wild, integrating party where none of the employees thought about refraining from drinking.

 

The company was full of people in the mid – twenties. Chaerin had few female friends, but all of them left early because of their boyfriends. Being single and because of how much it itched her to drink alone, somehow she forgot that going back home in such state will probably be problematic.

 

Already a bit faded she almost thought that it must’ve been her being delusional, when she took a notice of Oh Sehun looking at her.

 

Of course she knew him, even though he was at a different department. The IT one and she usually barely saw him during working days. She always took him for an introverted guy with a permanent, judgmental expression on. Who could know what’s going through this guy’s head? She always wondered while seeing a glimpse of his eyes.

 

The truth was that she never actually had a chance to talk to him. Or maybe she just thought that being the guy he seemed to be – unreachable and in his own world, he wouldn’t have even paid any attention if she started the conversation with him? Why trying if everything you’ll get in return is getting hurt? Chaerin thought and got angry with the reminiscence of her previous relationships

 

When she looked straight into his sharp eyes last night, she felt them reaching right to her heart. Seeing that even if she tried to change her location in the room, every time she wanted to convince herself that it was just her being delusional – she found his black pupils turned at her over and over again.

 

She wasn’t sure if it was the cause of the alcohol, but the heat that his presence set through her body was more than alarming.

 

Without letting anyone take a notice, she quietly headed to the exit. Wearing high heels seemed like a good idea for this evening before, but not now.

 

Chaeirn wobbled and grasped the door frame right before falling. While loud laughs and yelling came from the room, she checked if no one notice her absence.

 

The mission of getting out turned into a success. Chaerin entered the elevator and with vision getting blurry, she leant closer to look at the floor’s buttons. But no matter how hard she tried to realize what was she trying to do in the first place, she blankly stared as someone who just entered the lift, pressed the ‘0’ button.

 

With her eyes she followed alongside the slender fingers and fit arm of a male who was standing near her. His pale skin almost shined with light rays in the slightly bluish lightning. The freckles around his eyes seemed like stars in and undefined constellation.

 

Chaerin sighed unable to remember his name. But she knew him. The  guy who took the main aim of confusing her by making her think so much about his intentions towards her.

 

“You~” she pouted and pointed at him with a finger. She thought that it was the first time when she saw such a warm smile carving on his lips. What is it? Is he looking at me? Is that a smile on his face? She squinted her eyes and lent closer to take a better look.

 

The closeness of his body and how he also leant closer to her, made Chaerin sober up a bit. She was about to take a step back, when the elevator stopped at the ground floor. Unable to take a proper hold of her body, she tilted foreword unexpectedly and landed with her head put to Sehun’s chest.

 

The sound of her heartbeat pounding inside her own chest made her ears turn deaf to all other sounds.

 

She wasn’t aware of how much her cheeks flushed when she drawn away from him so sloppily, he had no other choice but keep supporting her with his hands. The moment he noticed the embarrassment on her face and the look in her eyes while she kept them glued to the floor, where she hoped to find saving. He found it hard to turn his away.

 

“Noona?~” he asked and was about to reach to her cheek with his hand, to make her look at him with the eyes he couldn’t throw away from his mind, but the sound of closing elevator stopped him. He pushed the ‘open’ button and carefully pulled Chaerin out of the elevator.

 

“Hold… hold up…” Chaerin tried to stop when they entered the parking lot. “Where are we going?” she stuttered because with his strength, compared to hers, he was almost carrying her.

 

“Tell me your address and I’ll take you home.” Sehun said calmly. Chaerin got blinded by the lights of his car when he unlocked it.

 

She tried to take a look at him and sloppily tilted her head back. As if she was trying to threaten him, she pulled her fist up near his face .”I’m carrying a pepper spray in my bag.” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter