BOYS in LUV vol.3

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOM

“Oh c’mon!” I said excitedly and started pulling Luhan towards the lift. I could feel how his resistance started growing as I kept moving forward. Then he suddenly stopped.

“What is it?” I asked and looked at him. His face was almost transparent. “Omo! Are you alright?”

“Yeah… this is nothing.” He replied and didn’t let go of my hand all this time.

“Heh, don’t tell me that you’re afraid of heights.” I giggled and he glared at me.

“I’m a man… I’m not afraid.” He pouted and it didn’t make it sound believable.

“Then let’s go!” I teased and pulled him towards the lift again. His whole body froze instantly.

“Wait! Wait!...” he squealed.

“Uhmm?” I looked askance at him.

“Why do you even want to jump from there?” Luhan asked and looked up for a sec.

“Well…” I started “Let’s say that’s gonna be a shock therapy for my broken heart.” I stated.

“You’re out of your mind.” Luhan said and pulled me closer to him. “Are you trying to kill yourself because of that guy?” he asked.

“Eyyy, pabo.” I giggled “I just want to leave all my feelings towards Kris up there and jump as a totally new person. So, my question is… as a friend… would you like to share that moment with me?”

 “Ehmmm…” Luhan hesitated for a moment.

“Eyy, forget it! Just wait for me down here.” I stated and was about to leave but he still wouldn’t let go of my hand. “My hand, Luhan-ah.”

“Do you promise that you’ll forget about Kris?” he asked me suddenly.

“I promise that if you’ll go with me up there.” I said teasingly.

Luhan sighed deeply and took one step forward. “Let’s do it… but if anything bad happens I’ll punish you.” He smirked slightly.

“OK, OK…” I hit his chest lightly. Then both of us filled up some papers and entered the lift. 

“I don’t think I can make it….” Luhan stated as we were going up.

“You don’t have to jump.” I replied a bit sad. I don’t know why but I really wanted to jump and share those crazy memories with him.

“No, I will do it…” he ended saying that when lift’s door opened. The view was breathtaking for me but when I glanced at Luhan it seemed as if his soul left the body.

“OH! A couple!” suddenly one of the men from the service shouted excitedly. “Do you want to jump together? This is a great way to seal your relationship…” he wouldn’t stop talking.

“Ahjussi, we’re not…” I wanted to tell him the truth.

“… you look so cute together…” he continued while putting the equipment on both of us. Luhan was even paler than earlier. I think his mind stopped functioning properly when he walked out of the lift.

“How long have you been going out? Two months? Six months? A year or more?” ahjussi wouldn’t stop asking.

“Alright, you’re ready to go.” Service guy stated all of a sudden.

“Can you give us a minute?” I asked and he nodded. I snapped my fingers in front of Luhan’s empty eyes.

He snapped out of a daze and looked at my eyes. “You’re so gonna pay me for that.” He said with a shaky voice.

“This is a chance to overcome our fears.” I said and took his face in my hands. “Just tell all your worries and fears right now and forget about them.”

“My fears?” he mumbled confused.

“Yeah”

“I don’t want to be afraid or insincere anymore… “ Luhan whispered not looking me in the eyes.

“Alright, is that all?” I asked him.

“I guess…” he nodded.

“Then it’s my turn. I don’t want to get emotional so easily. I don’t want to be lied or played with by some idiots,  I don’t want to cry because of them also… and the most important. No more thinking about Kris.”

“Alright Lovebirds! Hug each other tightly and step on the edge.” Then ahjussi popped out right next to us and lead us on the edge. “Young man do you really like her?” the guy asked after seeing our so so hug…

Luhan bit his lower lip and hugged me so tight I almost lost my breath. I could feel his heart beat as I put my hands around his waist.

What happened after our jumping was a mix of screaming our lungs out and cursing fiercely. Actually I didn’t see much cuz I literally cuddled my face into Luhan’s chest and didn’t open my eyes until we stopped swinging. When we landed on the ground and someone started getting the bungee equipment off our legs I lied on there and stared at the sky feeling as if a got all those worries off my chest.

I looked left a Luhan. He was laying there with his eyes closed.

“Are alive?” I asked and he opened his eyes.

“I’m not sure…” he answered and I hit his shoulder playfully.

Then I leant above him and kissed his cheek. “Thank you.” I said and quickly stood up. Luhan stared at me while touching the place when my lips touched him.

“I’m going home!” I stated certain that my cheeks will obviously turn red. Luhan slowly got up while I was flicking the dust off my jeans. I was about to look at him when he suddenly grabbed my elbow.

“Huh?” I looked askance at him.

“No more Kris?”  Luhan asked.

“Who?” I smiled at him.

“Good. Now I want you to think about me only.” Was what he said right before pulling my chin up and kissing my lips. It’ve been some time since I did those kinds of things and it felt so good I didn’t even think about p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter