GOOD TO YOU

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA & SEHUN requested by Train_girl

Inspired by: Neon bunny - Come a little closer

 

SEHUN – famous photographer, has tons of money >3<

DARA – hardworking girl from the Philippines, no so rich though…

 

DARA

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” I hissed when a woman at the airport told me about some errors in their data base after a hurricane that happened two weeks ago in the Philippines.  As a result of a sudden electricity discontinuity my ticket reservation for a flight to Soul simply disappeared.

“I’m so sorry.” the young woman bowed at me.

“I have to go to Soul today. If not I’ll probably lose my job because of your incompetence.” I overreacted a bit. “Here… I paid for the ticket.” I showed her a printout my boss’s secretary gave me.

Today I was supposed to fly to Soul as my boss’s textile company representative. He recently signed a contract with one of the biggest clothing brands in South Korea. I had to go there and refine their indents and present our company in the best light.

“I see… We had many situations like yours for the past week…” the woman continued. “I have to check if there are are some vacant places in the plane. If not, I’m afraid you’ll have to take a later flight.”

I leaned on her desk and slowly massaged my temples. It was still early in the morning but because of the mess they had in here, line behind me was pretty long already.

“I’m afraid…” the woman started and being on the edge I decided to make a scene.

“I have to be in Soul today. If you won’t find me a place in that damn plane I’m 100% sure my boss will fire me and my family…” I touched the bridge of my nose and faked some sobbing sounds “… my old mother, my brother is so young and sister… I’m the only one who earns money in our house.” I glanced at her. Her expression softened as everyone around stared at me. However it seemed as if that wasn’t enough to persuade her.

I bit my lower lip as if I tried to stop my jaw from trembling. Then I grabbed my wallet and showed her my cousin’s child which I was a god mother to “… my son…” I whined “Minguk’s so small and I’m a single mother. How am I going to feed him when they’ll fire me?” I asked a little louder than intended to.

“Alright…” the woman said and smiled at me. “We mothers got to stick together.” She whispered and winked making me feel super guilty for lying her “I think I’ve got something for you.” she said after a moment.

 

SEHUN

Tao and I were at the airport waiting for a flight from the Philippines to Soul. Another city, another fashion magazine, another photo-shoot and models.

“Did it work out between you and that hot model yesterday?” Tao asked me. I only smirked at him. However my mind went wild after remembering what that girl did with me last night.

“Ehhh… my legs are kind of sore today.” I said and Tao put his arm around me.

“Tell me, how do you make all those girls fall for you?” he asked.

“Fall?... I wouldn’t call it like that.” I replied at put my sunglasses on. “All of them think of me as a trampoline into their career.” I said.

“Eyyy… you’re so coldhearted. I’m sure if you tried to call them each one would come to see you immediately.” Tao said and I poked his forehead.

“Pabo. I have nothing against having with them but a serious relationship? Nah… that’s not for me.” I smirked making Tao pout.

“Do you even remember their names or even faces?” Tao asked when we got ourselves some coffee. I thought about it for a while. “That’s all because you’ve never been in love.” he stated seeing no reaction from me. What he said made me angry. What if? I’m alright being single.

“Let me tell you that after you meet that one girl you’ll be seeing her face even when she won’t be around. You won’t be able to sleep, to eat or even think properly when it hits you.” Tao laughed.

“What a bull.” I said and thrown an empty coffee cup into the trash bin.

“You’ll see…” Tao grinned and looked at me with that ‘ you know nothing’ expression on his face.

 

DARA

Here I am sitting in first class. Showing her Minguk’s photo was the greatest idea ever! I squealed internally and looked around. There was a married couple sitting not so far and a group of men dressed in suits and ties.

All of them looked so… rich? I was definitely standing out between them. After checking out my outfit I decided to take of my oversized cardigan and stayed in a skin tight, sleeveless, black dress which reached a bit below my knee.

A hostess brought me a glass of champagne. Omo! So luxurious! I thought and sipped it. It was cold and tasted so sweet I had to squeal. I was in the middle of celebrating how lucky I was today when two young and much taller than me boys passed near me.

The one with dark circles smiled and slightly bowed his head after seeing me. I nodded back smiling awkwardly and fixed my hair in a hurry. The other one had pink hair. I stared at it captivated cuz it suited him so well. He also had sunglasses on and I had no idea if he noticed how I stared at him just now.

Focus on your job Dara-ah. I thought and closed my eyes as the plane was about to take off. I’ve always been afraid of flying. My stomach was turned all around as I clamped my hands on the armrests.

Few minutes later I started counting to infinity in my head. That was one of the ways of successful calming down for me. Breathe in …. Breathe out…

“Excuse me? Are you ok?” I heard. I thought it was one of the hosts but I was wrong.

 

SEHUN

Tao was off to sleep as soon as the plane took off. I glanced left at the girl in black dress both of us saw earlier. She acted like a kid tasting her favorite food when she took a sip of champagne. The way she acted after tasting it was beyond cute. She got so shy after noticing that both of us saw her little celebration I almost laughed out loud.

Looking at her now with my photographer’s eye I got to admit that her face and body had perfect proportions. Her porcelain white like skin brought out the beauty of her slightly touched with transparent gloss red lips and dark eyes.

Her eyes were closed and I thought that she was off to sleep just like Tao. However her body seemed way to stiff.

“Excuse me? Are you ok?” I finally asked and sat on the vacant seat near her. She opened one of her eyes and glanced at me.

“Ye… Yes.” She answered and shut her eye back when the plane trembled a little. I saw goose bumps all over her bare shoulders and her hands clamped on the armrests.

“Are you Philippine?” I asked and took my shades off.

“I’m Korean…” she answered without opening her eyes.

“Really?  Me to… then why did you do in the Philippines?” I continued asking, trying to get her full attention.

“I… I lived here since my family moved there.” She answered and peeked at me.

“Oh…” I smiled at her. “Are you afraid of flying?”

 

DARA

It was nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter