BOYS in LUV vol.4 - ending

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

“Me on the other hand had a lot of fun.” Chanyeol stated cockily “Remember that girl with big eyes that embarrassed ‘your Bom’? Her name is Dara and she gave me her phone number.” Chanyeol grinned at me.

“Bom’s not mine you dumbhead…” I mumbled and stirred the cola that was in my cup with a straw.

“Not yet! Not yet my friend. There’s no way she’ll resist your charms.” He smiled and patted my back.

“Chaneyol-ah…” I looked at him. He was waiting for what I was about to say “… there are times when I want to hit you straight in the face.”

“Eyyyyy…” he said and hit my shoulder playfully but decided to get himself another drink and left after seeing my ‘I really meant it’ face.

“Guys I’m leaving.” I stood up after a while.

“Already?” Changmin asked and looked at me concerned.

“Yeah, I’ve got to think about some… issues.” I replied.

“Then see you tomorrow, I guess.” He added.

“Yeah…”

I put a hood over my head and left the bar. I wanted to go straight home. My head was full of thoughts that weren’t supposed to appear in my head. That certainly wasn’t a part of my plan.

“Well, well, well…” I heard someone suddenly and then a tall guy walked out of the shadow. When the street lamp’s light fell on his face I recognized him immediately. Kris…

“What do you want?” I asked and didn’t show any kind of emotion in front of him.

“I just wanted to say I’m impressed.” Kris stated with an evil smirk.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I glowered at him.

He walked closer and stopped right in front of me “I’m impressed how a person can be so sly and impassive…” he replied “I’m also surprised that such a shallow plan like defeating me and my team this Saturday by taking Bom away was made. Who was the one who came up with it? That guy with big ears you talked with earlier or you, huh?” he asked.

The truth spoken by his harsh words hit me. But still I didn’t want to be treated as the bad guy.

“I didn’t take her away…” I said “… not from you.”

“Tch!” he hissed and looked down on me.

“Weren’t you the one who dumped her? Then let me tell you that today she threw away all the memories about you, Kris-sshi. She did it to start…”I said but got cut off by him.

“What?! A relationship with you?!” he asked furious and grabbed my collar.

“What if? Are you jealous?” I smirked at him and shoved of his hands. “That’s her life and choice who she’s going to be with. I don’t think your existence has any kind of impact on her anymore.”

This time my words hit him. I could see it in his eyes.

He stepped away from me “Just …” he started “…if you hurt her I’ll make your life miserable…”

“Miserable?” I repeated. I’m already miserable… “Just don’t tell her… about that damn plan… not yet.” I said.

“Tch, not yet?!” Kris hissed again “She should know what kind of a guy are you.”

“Just wait until…the match.” I didn’t even know what I wanted to say.

“Until the match?... Alright! But if your team loses I’ll tell her everything.”

“But if I win you’ll forget about her.” I stated and pulled out my hand waiting for his response.

“Deal.” He answered after a while and we sealed our bet with a handshake. “I just want you to remember one thing… I never cheated on Bom.”

 

BOM

I was on my way to school thinking about my crazy encounter with Luhan yesterday. It was like he appeared in my life right when I needed him the most. He brought smiles back on my face.

As I was getting closer to the school more students in uniforms could be seen around me on the streets. All of us had around twenty minutes until the first period starts.

I tried to look up for Dara in the crowds but couldn’t see her anywhere. Guess I’ll see her in class. I was thinking about her when a familiar figure caught my attention. My body stiffened when I saw Kris heading to his class with his pack. It was beyond my expectation that seeing him was going to make me so emotional. My throat felt dry suddenly and all I wanted to do was to hide somewhere before he notices me.

I hid behind one of the trees and wanted to wait until he enters the school’s building. Staring at him like that didn’t make me feel any better. He definitely looks good… I guess our parting serves him right…

Suddenly a group of girls from his class surrounded them. I recognized that girl from the gym… She grabbed Kris’ shoulder playfully and he opened the door for her/them. So now I know who serves him right…

Here I am, heartbroken again.

 

KRIS

How could I bet over Bom? I facepalmed myself and didn’t feel like noting anything during English class. It’s like as if that shrimp guy woke up all of the worst feelings inside of me. Those thoughts didn’t leave me for the rest of the day. I was about to change the indoor shoes and get out of school when Chansung came running to me.

“Kris! Our enemy is at the walls!” he yelled and made everyone around stare at us.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked with a risen eyebrow.

“That guy who was with Bom yesterday! He’s waiting in front of the gate.” Chansung replied.

“Are you kidding me?!”

We run outside and I could see him from a distance. He was leaning on the wall nonchalantly making all the girls around fall for him.

“This guy, really!” I hissed and wanted to give him a proper lesson this time but Chansung’s hand on my should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter