L.O.V.E.

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN x MINZY / FLUFF / REQUESTED BY pradha

 

 

 

 

MINZY

“Yah! You pig!” I heard my brother Chanyeol entering the house and yelling at me.

“What the hell you jerk?!” I yelled back at him.

“Yah! Kids behave! I don’t want to hear that language of yours.” Our dad yelled form somewhere in the house but Chanyeol was in my room already.

“My classmates are gonna visit me tomorrow after school. We got a project to do so… you will make us something to eat.” He stated and laid on my bed.

“Don’t you have hands?” I asked and looked at him pissed. “Why should I do anything for you? I’m sure you all gonna order pizza as always.” I ended and got back to my homework.

“Aish…. Why are you so useless!” he hissed and slammed the door leaving. The door creaked and opened slightly since dad didn’t repair it yet.

“Says who!!” I yelled after him.

Gee… this ! I can’t believe he’s two years older than me. God give me strength. Please….

Ever since he got into high school and met those jerks or as he calls them ‘friends’, he became so cocky that now every time he talks to me I want to punch him in the face.

When I wanted to go to the same high school as he did he convinced my parents that it’s full of playboys and there’re not many girls around, so I’ll be lonely. What a bull! He just didn’t want me to spy on him or…. maybe he’s just being overprotective?

Ever since we were little when boys liked me he scared them away. That said that I had a hidden, third hand or that I’m bold on top of my head. I remember I was crying really hard because of him when I was in 2nd Grade. I slapped his face, he lost a tooth that day.

Ehh…. Good days….. I giggled.

In the end I went to all girls high school. Didn’t date…. Didn’t meet boys… didn’t even kiss…

I heard sudden knocking.

“Come in.” I said.

Here he was, my brother with puppy eyes came back begging for forgiveness as he always did.

“What now?” I asked.

He sat on my bed again and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well…?” I urged him.

“The deal is that I have no money to order pizza…” he pouted adorably “Please Minzy be a good sister this one time.” He added

“One time?” I hissed at him.

“Ey…. I didn’t mean anything bad…” he said “I heard mom is going shopping tomorrow, after cooking you could go with her and she’ll buy you something for sure.” He continued.

“Oh… I understand now… You want to use me firstly and then kick me out so I couldn’t meet your friends?!” I hissed again.

“OMG…. What are you saying?!” he asked playing dumb.

“Shut up Oppa! Your ship is sinking and you won’t convince me to help you. No way in hell. I got a test this Friday and I have to learn. I have no time to waste so please, get out…” I said and pointed at the door.

However my big brother didn’t let it go.

“How about Dara? You didn’t see her for three days. I’m sure she missed you.” he said.

“Omo… you’re even using your girlfriend now?“ I asked in disbelief. “Here!” I added and handed him some of my money. “Let’s say that’s a gift. Buy your homies a pizza and leave me alone!” I said and pushed him out of my room.

I slammed the door but it creaked and opened again.

“Dad! Do something with it!” I yelled furious.

 

*Meanwhile in the living room*

CHANYEOL

“Were you out of your mind when you invited them?” father asked Chanyeol.

“Eyyyy…. Dad I’ll have an eye on them so don’t worry.” Chanyeol answered. “Do you want me to get an A for this project or not?” he asked.

His father hesitated for a moment.

“If you won’t have an A after all of this you’re grounded for a month.” Father said and posed dramatically “My little princess in a house full of wolves. What should I do? Should I get a day off tomorrow?” he panicked.

“Dad calm down! Everything will be under my control. They won’t see her. They don’t even know I have a sister.” He added.

“I hope so…”father said and patted Chanyeol’s head “If not….” His hand slid and grabbed Chanyeol’s ear.

“AAAAaaaAAA… dad…please..” Chanyeol whined.

 

*Next day after school*

MINZY

I changed into shorts and my favorite t-shirt and laid on my bed after coming back home. Chanyeol’s not here yet? Why should I care?

I wore my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter