MY STYLE

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CL & LUHAN (cameo by KIM JONGIN) / FLUFF/ 

(requested by miicodin, qassehsofeya, kimchi93, zeinstein)

 

Inspired by: BROWN EYED GIRLS - MY STYLE

 

 

 

Lee Chaerin or as her girlfriends call her ‘CL’ is a class rep in high school. There are mostly girls in her class and they kind of worship CL. She’s always calm, composed and is the smartest one in the whole school. Boys try to pick on her but she doesn’t care and ignores them.  What annoys her the most is when school’s playboys flirt and impose on girls. She’s conflicted with other class’s rep Kim JongIn. He rejected him once he confessed to her. Now every time he sees her he tries to change her life into hell.

 

CL

I was standing in front of my classroom.

“CL-ah! Did your hear?”  Minzy run to me with blushed cheeks.

“What now?” I asked and adjusted her messed hair.

“Bleeeehh…. You’re have a new girlfriend?” Kim JongIn walked pass us with his homies. When he said that all of them burst out laughing.

“Tch! I swear I’ll claw that face of his once…” I hissed.

“Calm down. He’s not worth it. Don’t forget about your image.” Minzy said and grabbed my arm.

“You’re right” I said and took a deep breath to calm down. “What were you talking about earlier?” I asked.

“There’s a new transfer student.” She whispered as if it was the biggest secret ever “… and he’s from China.” She added.

“So what?” I asked.

“I heard some girls in the toilet yesterday. They said that they saw him when he provided his documents here. One of them said that he looks like a real prince.” She said all excited.

“Omo…. If he’s handsome then he’s a playboy for sure.” I said and she pouted.

“Eyyyy…. Why are you seeing everything black or white only?” she asked “I heard he’ll be in Kim JongIn’s class.” She added.

“I tell you that if he befriends him, your prince charming will be wasted.” I said and we entered the classroom.

“Who cares, if he’s handsome I’ll like him for sure.” Minzy said.

“Then don’t come to me later if he breaks your heart.” I said and classes started.

Real hell began when almost all girls in our school gathered at the corridor in front of that so called ‘prince’ class.

I nodded my head in disbelief seeing them crowding.

“Omo you’re here?” I heard Kim JongIn and saw his smirking face. “I didn’t thought that we will have such a dignified guest in here.’ He said and playfully bend in front of me.

“Stop messing with me…” you   I added in my mind. “Teacher sent me here to ask if you remember about our  meeting today during long break?” I said.

“Of course! How could I forget about it. I wouldn’t miss any chance of seeing your beautiful face.” He said and touched my cheek.

“Would you cut it out?!” I shoved his hand away. He smirked like always when he felt proud of himself. “I’m leaving….” I added and returned to my class.

Breathe in ….. breathe out….. I tried to calm down. Why won’t he act normal with me?

Still I didn’t have a chance to see that ‘prince’.

 

*Long break*

I was going to the meeting place when I heard something that instantly pissed me off.

“Princ…esss” someone said “Go out with me!”

“No with me!” other guy said.

“Blonde hair, fair skin and big eyes… you’re just like my ideal type.” I heard. Those jerks are hitting on a helpless girl again?

I peeped out to check how many of them are there. Of course I saw Kim JongIn and his three best friends that followed him everywhere.

I looked around and there were no teachers or anyone who could help. I pulled out my phone and walked out to them.

“YaH! KimJongIn I recorded everything you bully!” I yelled and his three friends escaped in a blink of an eye.”

“You wouldn’t use it!” he hissed.

“Try me! Leave and never touch her again or I’ll show your recorded ugly face to the teachers.” I said calmly.

“Tch! I’ll repay you twice for this.” he smirked.

“Are you threatening me now? Don’t forget that I’m still recording.” I lied but still he run away.

I run to the girl they were hitting on and can you imagine how shocked I was when she turned out to be a boy? He kept squatting on the floor. His blonde hair were all messed up.

“Ehmm….” I cleared my throat when I stopped in front of him “Are you alright?” I asked awkwardly.

“I’m not a girl….” he looked me in the face and stood up. When he did I had to look up at him. His eyes were tens time bigger than mine. His skin was so flawless that it almost shined.

I rubbed the back of my neck after reflecting that I stared at him like an idiot.

“I didn’t saw you earlier…” he leaned and looked at my face closely.

“Wha…what do you.. mean?” I stuttered.

“I didn’t saw you in the crowd of all those crazy girls. I’m sure I would remember you.” he said and took a step my direction. I unknowingly stepped back what made him giggle.

“You’re different.” he stated and bit his lower lip.

Did I just meet a lamb in a wolf’s skin? I thought.

“What are you saying…” I smiled and awkwardly put a strand of hair behind my ear.

“You’re my style… Exactly my style.” Is what he said while leaning even closer to me. This time I touched the wall with my back.

My eyes widened and my heart started racing madly. Suddenly I heard a clock chiming.

“Omo! I’m late!” I yelled and run away from him.

 

The teacher scolded me for coming late but soon proceed with the meeting.

“As you all know next week we have a school’s festival. This year the headmaster decided he wants you to act in a play. There will be our schools founders attending the festival so you have to choose something classy.” The teacher said.

“A play?” JongIn whined.

“Yes and your and Chaerin’s classes are the two top ones in our school so you’ll pick the main characters from your classmates.” The teach said.

“I’ll pick a male lead then….” JongIn said and smirked at me. Why do I feel as if he plans something dirty?

“So the female lead will be chosen by Chaerin.” Teacher stated. I nodded but at the same time had no idea who would be capable of doing it.

“Mr. Yoo did you already decide on the play?” I asked and he smiled.

“There was no better choice that ‘Romeo & Juliet’” he said.

“Bleh…” JongIn hiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter