VIRUS vol.1

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANDARA

 

A dreadful headache made Chanyeol to wake up after only four hours of sleep. He looked around his bedroom and saw that he didn’t even close the door when he came back last night.

 

It wasn’t the first time when he came home so faded. He was already tired when Kris hyung called him yesterday. “Let’s go out. All drinks are on me.” Kris said and Chanyeol couldn’t say no. Fifteen minutes after Chanyeol’s shift at the petrol station ended Kris picked him up with his pimped car and both of them headed to the nearest club. Chicks, drinks and loud music helped him to forget about his pitiful life.

 

Chanyeol was a 23 years old guy whose biggest dream was to study on  a prestigious university. Unfortunately he didn’t get a scholarship in high school, neither did he have time to study. However working almost 20 hours a day made him hate his life and desperately want to change something.

 

Chanyeol was working part timely ever since high school. His dad died at that time and as an only male Chanyeol-ie became the head and an only breadwinner of the family. He wasn’t able to study hard anymore…

 

Now he’s working in few places. At a petrol station at nights, at a café as a waiter on Mondays and Thursdays, as a bellhop during weekends. Since computer science was his biggest hobby ever since he was young so he opened a small computers repair service.

 

In a daze Chanyeol sat on his bed and started looking for his slippers with closed, puffy eyes.

 

“Oh! You woke up?” he heard suddenly and saw Baekhyun’s head leaning inside his room. “Well… you surely went crazy last night, huh?”  he asked and smirked after seeing Chanyeol’s messed up hair and dark circles underneath his eyes. Beakhyun came closer to Chanyeol’s bed and started to fix his hair.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were best friend ever since they met in high school. He knew about Chanyeol’s situation and after graduation told him about a vacant room in his apartment. They were roommates for four years and Bakhyun never took a single penny from Chanyeol. He knew that his best friend was giving 90% of the money he earned to his mother and sister who moved to the village area.

“Baekhyun-ah?” Taeyeon noona came shyly into Chanyeol’s bedroom.

“Huh?” he asked back with a grin on his face.

“Ottoke?” Taeyeon squealed after seeing Chanyeol’s condition and disappeared for few seconds. She came back with a cup of warm coffee and a plate full of sandwiches.

“Eat up.” She said to Chanyol and patted his shoulder. He bowed while still sitting and started eating everything she prepared for him. When Baekhyun tried to take one sandwich Taeyeon slapped his hand and glared at him. When he pouted she took his hand and both of them left Chanyeol alone.

 

Lately Teayeon noona was like an angel to Chanyeol. She took care for him like a mom even though she was Baekhyun’s girlfriend for two years already.

 

Today was the first day since a month when Chanyeol had a whole day for himself. All he planned to do was to sleep and eat a lot.

However not even ten minutes passed when Minseok hyung knocked to his door with a despair written all over his face.

“What is it hyung?” Chanyeol asked and sipped his coffee.

“You’re my only hope Chanyeol’ah.” He cried. From all of his hyungs Minseok was the only one who’s charms Chanyeol was unable to resist. Minseok was Bakhyun’s cousin from Busan and became their roommate since a year ago.

“What happened?” Chanyeol asked.

“My laptop is dead. I don’t even know what happened. It just turned off and won’t work again no matter what I do.” Minseok whine in a cute voice.

“Let me see…” Chanyeol replied and took the laptop from his hyung’s hands.

“Uhmm… It would be great if you repaired it until tomorrow cuz I have a an important presentation in two days…” he said.

Hearing that hurt Chanyeol’s heart. It wasn’t supposed to be like that. He thought.

“Alright…I’ll do it.” he replied after a while and Minseok jumped in his place.

“Thanks, I’ll buy you something delicious!” Minseok said and left.

 

In few minutes Chanyeol located what was the problem with his hyung’s laptop. Unfortunately he had to buy a new fan, what means that his plan of not leaving his bedroom faded.

Chanyeol took a hot shower, dressed in black jeans, blue-black checked shirt and black leather jacket. After discovering a strawberry candy in his jacket’s pocket he put it in his mouth and left the apartment but…

 

When he was about to pull his key out of the lock someone greeted him cheerf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter