I NEED YOU vol.1

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL & KAI & XIUMIN / love triangle requested by cipluk

(This time instead of a poster I've made a trailer.... drumroll (~>3<)~ I wonder what you're gonna think about it <3)

 

 

Lee Chaerin is 24 and works as a cleaner in one of the biggest hotels in Soul. She rents a small flat in so called inner city. She usually works longer than normal eight hours shift. She may overwork herself but the way she lives right now makes her happier than she have ever been before.

Chaerin didn’t have an  easy life as an only child. Until her 20th birthday she lived in the village together with her father. Her mother died when she was 15. After that her father started gambling and drinking liquor. He fell in debt to some of the local moneylenders. After months of not paying them back they even started lurking on her in front of her school. She had to be careful and always watch out if they were tracking her when she went shopping or elsewhere.

She couldn’t talk with her father normally. They mainly argued and when she told him that he ruined her life he broke down. That made him drink even more. When Chaerin ended high school her father disappeared but his moneylenders stayed and didn’t stop nagging her.

After one night spent in front of the window with a perfect look on the black car full of suspicious people watching her house, she packed her most important things and escaped. From now on she tried to forget about that stage of her life. Firstly she rented a small room in her aunt’s flat. She could work in few different places and save up every penny she didn’t spent on food. When she got hired in a hotel her salary gave her enough to rent a small apartment in a block flats. She didn’t have many furniture, only a small TV, a coffee table and a mattress. However she put beautiful, floral curtains on her window. Looking at them made her mind and heart at ease whenever she felt down.

 

CL

Monday 5:30

I was getting ready to go the hotel. going there For a last month was a pure fun to me cuz I made a new friend. Dara unnie got hired there too and ever since we talked to each other for the first time both of us became inseparable. Her jokes and attitude made me laugh for almost all the time. It also made the time run faster.

I locked the front door and went down stairs. When I walked out of the block the streets were empty. I went straight to the bus stop and waited for three minutes until the bus arrived. However when I got in, strange feeling of being observed squeezed my guts. I sat down and looked around though the windows. There was nothing suspicious…

It all must’ve been my imagination. I thought and put my earphones on. I typed Park Hyo Shin’s Wild Flower and closed my eyes sinking in the beauty of his voice.

“On the path where you left me, I’m standing alone.

Only until I can forget you, until I will be alright.

I’ll swallow my tears and at the end of my wait, I’ll bloom once again.”

 

 I could listen to this song over and over again but unfortunately I reached my destined station and had to get off. Dara already changed and waited for me in  the staffs room.

“Omo! Finally!” she got up almost jumping after seeing me.

“I’m always here at the exact same time unnnie.” I said and hid my bag in the locker.

“I know… not even a minute earlier or later.” She said and clung onto my shoulder.

“Unnie I have to change.” I whined but her affection towards me always made me happy.

“I know…” she replied and pouted cutely. She was seven years older than me but with a perm she got herself lately she looked like a high school kid.

I wore my uniform which consisted of a light blue dress slightly below my knee and a white apron. We also had to tie our hair in neat buns. Our looks weren’t supposed to stand out. We were also treated like air by hotel visitors. After short briefing which rooms we’re supposed to clean today, me and Dara left to the highest floor. Today we were assigned to clean so called penthouse and two floors below it.

“That’s the first time I’ll be in a penthouse.” Dara squealed while we were left alone in the staff elevator. “Are you sure no one’s gonna be there?” she asked.

“I think so… “ I replied “I’m more afraid that we’ll have a lot of work to do there. Last time some rich guys were partying there so hard others had to clean for two hours.”

“Oh my God.” She cried.

Finally the door opened on the last floor. My jaw dropped when we entered the hall with marmoreal floor and black walls. There were vases full of fresh, white flowers on both of our sides. I was there once but it wasn’t so beautiful in here then.

“Whaa…. It’s so sophisticated.” Dara sighed.

When we took few steps further the main penthouse’s door opened and two muscular guys dressed all in black appeared. They glanced at us and we stood there like frozen.

The door opened again and two more guys showed up. “Out of the way.” one of the bouncers ordered and we stepped aside with open mouths.

“Don’t mind them. Let’s go.” Said the shortest one from the four of them. When he passed near us he looked at me for a time equal to eye blinking. However this second was enough for me to make me feel mentally unstable. His dark eyes were cold as ice. By his looks I concluded that he didn’t seem much older than me. However the way he talked and acted around those muscular guys made a shiver go down my spine… but still I wanted to know more about him.

Dara elbowed me when all four of them entered the elevator. I snapped out from a daze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter