7. The talk part 1

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]


The next morning Cat woke up and was still in Ravi's arms he hadn't left her all night. Cat wanted yesterdays events to just be a dream but then she remembered that they weren't. 

"Sleep well?"

Ravi had woken up.

"Yeah."

He got out of her bed and then he held her hand. This was getting awkward and all Cat really wanted to do was binge and purge all day long as a punishment for letting everyone find out like they did. Everything was just so messed up and Cat wanted it all to go away.

"Get changed and then we are going to talk okay?"

"Okay."

that was the last thing Cat needed right now, she didn't want to talk about it to anyone it didn't concern anyone else but her so why were people so concerned now? Ravi then kissed her head and left her room. Cat was alone she knew what she wanted to do but she went and hid in her bathroom to do it away from everyone like it always had been. 

Downstairs everyone was there and waiting for Cat to come down the stairs. This was going to be more like a mini intervention for Cat but she just didn't know it was coming. They were all sat there on the couches waiting for Cat and when she did come down they could all tell she had done it again just by how she was looking.

"Come sit down sweetheart." Leo said as Cat sat in the single seater chair facing them all, they all looked really worried for her they really did.

"What is this?" She asked them all she had no idea what was going on at all and just wanted to know. 

"Cat we.. we can't pretend that yesterday didn't happen can we?" 

Hongbin said to her hoping that she would at least admit that she had a serious problem and needed some help. But Cat wasn't in the mood for any of this at all she just wanted to be left alone like she always was. She said nothing at all to them she just sat there looking at them blankly like it was nothing. Then N said to her in the hope that she would say anything.

"Cat, sweetheart, we aren't mad at you if that's what you are thinking right now. We just care about you so much and all we want to do is help you through whatever it is that is causing you to do this to yourself."

"But there's nothing wrong with me, I'm fine."

She said knowing it was a lie and that inside she was screaming for them all to help her beat this awful disorder she had, but the voices in her head were just too strong to let her see that.

"But you're not Cat, we all know you're not."

N said walking over to her chair and holding her hand. He was reaching out to her at this point, he really did not know what else to do.

"But I am N I really am okay."

"We don't believe you."

Cat was scared and didn't really want to say anything to them at all.

"We've all talked about it and we all really want you to talk to someone."

Ravi said to her, she looked up and asked.

"Who exactly Ravi?"

"A psychiatrist."

"No."

That was the last thing she wanted to talk to some stranger who will think she is crazy and try and get her to stop purging. Ravi wasn't having any of it so he told her straight up.

"Cat, I'm not taking no for an answer okay, you have bulimia okay and you need help you know you do."

"I'M NOT TALKING TO SOME PSYCHIATRIST ABOUT ANYTHING I AM FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

Cat screamed at them all then she left the room in floods of tears. Hongbin followed her out.

"Cat."

"Go away."

"No."

Hongbin got a hold of her hand and pulled her close to his heart. They both sank to the floor and they just sat there. Ravi walked out and saw them both there, he walked over and sat by his friends side.

"Sweetheart please, I can just sit back and watch you hurt yourself like this anymore okay? Please just see the psychiatrist please?"

Cat was shaking she knew Ravi would just keep going on at her non stop about it although she didn't want to go.

"Okay, I'll go."

Ravi was relieved and kissed her head she was still shaking a lot and Hongbin was still holding onto her. Cat was so angry at everyone for all of this why wouldn't they just leave her alone already. 

"Come on lets go back in the other room okay we all need to talk about this together okay?"

Hongbin asked Cat he didn't want anything to happen without the others knowing about any of it. 

"Alright."

And with that they both walked into the other room to talk things through the others. They all had questions that they needed answers from her and this was about to get a whole lot more serious than any of them ever thought it would.