13. They're onto them

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Two weeks later and still nobody realised that Cat and Emily were in a very dangerous friendship together, they both sat in the group session just listening to everyone else drone on and on about how they wanted to recover and that annoyed them both, they had no real intentions of ever recovering they were in this until they both died from the complications of the bulimia. Then Emily was asked to speak and she just said.

"Maybe if my dad hadn't molested me when I was so young I wouldn't be in here."

That shocked Cat Emily had never told her that, she squeezed her hand a little and that made Emily feel calm and safe again. Neither of them said anything for the rest of the session that day. Right after it was over they both left together and walked into the city for a while. Cat was meeting up with Ravi later on that day and that meant the girls had some time to kill. They sat downstairs in a cafe and got to talking.

"Emily."

"Yeah?"

"About what you said in session today."

"Oh, yeah my dad liked to touch me up when I was younger that's why I'm so ed up now."

"Does he still live with you?"

"No, I have a stepdad now when my mom found it she divorced him my biological dad as soon as she could."

"I'm sorry has it hit a raw spot?"

"No, if anyone should be sorry it's me for not telling you Cat."

The girls hugged and then their conversation went somewhere else entirely.

"How did you do last night?"

"Okay Hongbin tried to get me to eat a little bit more but I just left it."

"Good job."

"Thanks, how did you do?"

"Alright, no fights with Dan about anything it's like he is starting to give up now and let me get on with it."

"Really?"

"Yeah stupid never cared about me before anyway."

"Emily come on don't say that he is your brother."

"And a total jerk. I wish he had never caught me that day then I wouldn't be here now."

"True, but hey think about it this way he won't pester you about getting better now."

"Yeah you're right, also we have the psych reviews in a few weeks to see of we are well enough to get out of sessions."

"Oh yeah we do."

"Okay so what lies do we tell to make everyone think we are getting better?"

"Not sure really but whatever we come up with we have to make it sound convincing enough."

"Yeah Cat we do."

As Emily said that the girls both saw Cecily walk away from the booth behind them. They left the table and went after her into the bathrooms.

"Cecily."

Cat said, she turned round and said to them both.

"I heard everything."

Then Emily grabbed Cecily by the throat and then she said sternly to her.

"Look Cecily if you tell anyone we'll make everyone think that you are in on it too."

"Okay, Emily let go you're hurting me."

Cat pulled Emily off of Cecily and then she said to her.

"You had better keep your mouth shut alright!"

And then both girls walked out of the shop and went to where Cat was meeting Ravi to cool off. They were both really angry at Cecily and they hoped that she didn't talk to anyone especially not Dan or Ravi.

Back at home Hongbin had brought a pack of playing cards and was writing notes on all of them, N saw him doing this and went over to see what he was doing.

"Why are you writing on playing cards.?"

"It's 52 reasons as to why we all love Cat, you know a pick me up for when she is having her bad days."

"That is so sweet of you."

"I will do anything that I can to help her get better again."

"She'll be back soon."

"Yeah I am nowhere near finished yet."

"Take all the time you need to."

Hongbin's arm started to hurt so he put the cards away for the time being and put them safe in his room until he could finish them. As soon as he came back downstairs Cat and Ravi both came home and Cat looked shook up.

"Cat, what's wrong?"

N asked her he was really worried about her and how shook up she looked over all of this. They sat down and then Cat said to him and Ravi.

"What do you do if you overhear someone saying they have no real intention of recovering at all and are prepared to lie about it?"

"I think the best thing you can do is be there for them and let them know that they'll be okay."

"Thank you."

"Is there anything we can do."

"I don't think so just knowing you will listen to me is enough." 

"We'll always listen to you."

Cat smiled and then Ravi said to her as he held her hand.

"If you need anything at all come to us okay."

"Okay."

Then Cat went upstairs to her room to shower it was a hot day and she felt a bit sticky. Meanwhile Ken was back in the chatroom and on this day it was only him and Angela45 online 

Angela45: How is Cat

Ken: okay I think I still think she's getting worse.

Angela45: Ken I really think you need to talk to Ravi about this.

Ken: I don't want him to be mad at me.

Angela45: If he knows your intent then it'll be okay. 

Ken: I really hope so.

Angela45: This friendship she has with Emily could end badly tread carefully.

Ken: I will, thanks Angela.

Angela45: Don't worry about it gotta go talk soon?

Ken: yeah bye

Angela45: bye

Angela45: =)

Angela45 has logged off

And then Ken logged off too and he knew he couldn't hide from it anymore he had to speak to Ravi and he needed to do it right now. Ken went downstairs and found Ravi who looked up and saw Ken standing there.

"Ken."

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, what's going on?"

Ken sat down and took a deep breath he was so worried about having to say what he was going to say but now there was no going back.

"I'm only saying this because I care about Cat okay."

"You don't think she's getting better do you?"

"No, I don't."

"I'm not mad Ken, I have the exact same concern."

"Yo, you do?"

"Yeah I mean how many times has she almost fainted on us this week alone?"

"I don't even know anymore."

"Neither do I."

"I also don't trust Emily Ravi, I think she is making Cat worse but I can't prove it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I just want them both to be okay."

"We all do Ken, I'm talking to her doctor tomorrow because this friendship could be dangerous but I don't think we can do anything unless we have proof."

As Ravi and Ken sat there they had no idea that Cat had heard the entire conversation. She wiped some tears away from her eyes and crept back up to her room. She got out her phone and sent Emily a kakao message which said.

"Ravi and Ken are on to us, we need to make sure they don't get to Dan, they could split us up."

As she sent the message she got out the secret box and went on a large binge and purge session to block out the upset of hearing what she had heard Ravi and Ken said about her. Time was running out and there was nothing that Cat or could do to stop it.